First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 F150 XLT, 21 BS Badlands, 22 Mav Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hey John...thank u for shooting me a message on here...you can always text me too...215-410-2210...im showing an email going out Tues @ 956am but no response back...i also checked my spam and nothing...shoot me a DM on here and ill place the order and shoot u back a copy of the Dora...
DM sent, thanks for the quick forum response!
Sponsored

Sponsored

martyi48

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I agree, here in East Texas most dealers don't even know what a Maverick is let alone how to order one.

OP
OP
Dealerinsider

Dealerinsider

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
If you are close to Dallas, I have a courtesy delivery hook up…their fee is less than $300

martyi48

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Tom, I am in the East Texas area, about 130 miles or so from Dallas. What exactly is a courtesy delivery hook up? I'm not sure what it means or how it works. Could you explain?

Sponsored

SuckLemons

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Toyota Tacoma 🌮
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I can drop ship the vehicle to the dealer near Dallas…they handle the pdi, gas, clean and delivery when u come pick up the vehicle…they can also handle the tax/tags if you are paying cash
Do you have something like this for TN? lol

bgn

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Might be interested if you're able to do it for WA. When you mention dropshipping, do you mean you could have it delivered without a separate charge for shipping from your dealership to me?

Crabwalker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3
Might be interested if you're able to do it for WA. When you mention dropshipping, do you mean you could have it delivered without a separate charge for shipping from your dealership to me?
Per the info he provided, they have a dealership in Dallas that can accept the delivery of the vehicle . So instead of them shipping to their dealership it goes straight to the courtesy dealer which handles the final prep of the vehicle (gas, inspection, etc) and then you pick up from that location.

You do have to pay a fee to the courtesy dealer but it's not a shipping fee. It's pretty nominal tbh. Not sure if they have anyone in Tennessee or Washington, but doing some reading it appears you may be able to talk to local dealers to see if they would be willing to act as a courtesy dealer and work out a $ figure for their service. Also don't know if Chapman would be willing to work with any courtesy dealer or not, but maybe something to look into.

The only downfall I've seen to this after researching this evening is if you are planning to trade in a vehicle that changes things a bit. I was planning to do a trade-in so if I go with Champan and the Courtesy Dealer, then I'd lose the potential tax savings from the trade in since I'd have to sell my current vehicle and apply the money to a down payment. Even with that it still seems like the Chapman pricing with the Courtesy Dealer Fee would be less than what I'm finding locally.
Sponsored