First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariot
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I got my official confirmation today! Have you paid your $100 already?
No. I sent an email a week or more ago that got no response. I called today and found out I addressed my request to the owner under the impression I was trying to contact the sales department. I phone Ashleigh a day or two ago and sent her my desired options and asked for an order to sign [damned computer has been acting up and I'm having a problem making any copies]. Plus what I needed to send such as drivers license copy, insurance info and $100 deposit. She said IIRC she would try to email me yesterday; waiting patiently...
Sponsored

Barracuda340

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 Silverado , 07 mustang, 69 barracuda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
No. I sent an email a week or more ago that got no response. I called today and found out I addressed my request to the owner under the impression I was trying to contact the sales department. I phone Ashleigh a day or two ago and sent her my desired options and asked for an order to sign [damned computer has been acting up and I'm having a problem making any copies]. Plus what I needed to send such as drivers license copy, insurance info and $100 deposit. She said IIRC she would try to email me yesterday; waiting patiently...
Do you have a smartphone? I did everything on it. Took pix of ins, and drivers licence and sent via email. Did docusign on my phone, even put deposit in on my phone. Was done with it all in about 45 mins of back n forth.

James L. Harrison

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariot
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Do you have a smartphone? I did everything on it. Took pix of ins, and drivers licence and sent via email. Did docusign on my phone, even put deposit in on my phone. Was done with it all in about 45 mins of back n forth.
My phone may be smart but the operator not so much! I generally manage to mess everything up...

jmav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So if I order through Granger in January am I locked in on price or will have to pay extra if there are price increases before it is delivered?

IwannaMav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 XL Ecoboost Fwd
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I think(could be wrong), but if the vehicle has not been invoiced yet then you would have to pay the new price. The vehicle is not invoiced until it starts the build process at the plant. Your order is not an invoice.

Sponsored

NebraskaMan

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So if I order through Granger in January am I locked in on price or will have to pay extra if there are price increases before it is delivered?
I sure hope so, what would be the point of it all if the price could change around

jschal

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Mav
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Any word on how many Granger orders were selected today for scheduling?

athertonbt

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL EB FWD Carb Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Here's a good reason to put in your order with Granger and just be patient. Welcome to the East Tennessee truck market, folks! 10k markup on an XL. Yowzers.

Ford Maverick $3,000 OFF - DEAL CLOSED - Fight OFF the Price Increase with Granger Ford 1642109638683

IwannaMav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 XL Ecoboost Fwd
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My local dealer is the same way. Must be why they sell about 20 units a month, most of them used vehicles. I don't know how they stay in business.

jmav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Here's a good reason to put in your order with Granger and just be patient. Welcome to the East Tennessee truck market, folks! 10k markup on an XL. Yowzers.

1642109638683.png

But do they have any takers? Or is this a vehicle they keep on the lot to attract attention and IF IF someone pays it they take the windfall and move on?

Sponsored

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

So I submitted an order last weekend for a VB XLT FX4 4K with 235 AT tires w/alloy wheels, spray in bedliner, rear window, and 400w outlets, full sized spare. We will also be adding a keypad to it and hopefully a cap if Leer or ARE has em before its built. Ford Credit approved us today and we just have to sort out shipping to Hawaii! Super excited! Ashleigh replied today and asked for our information which we sent her. However I did not realize I was supposed to sign and return the order so I am about to do that now. Really excited about this truck!

kkgg

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
But do they have any takers? Or is this a vehicle they keep on the lot to attract attention and IF IF someone pays it they take the windfall and move on?
People gladly pay if their trade-in's also that much high (which it is now)

Telemachus

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL EB (sold), XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Carbonized Grey XL with AWD and 4k tow. Just paid my $100.

First item on the upgrade list is replace the buttons on the steering wheel and activate cruise control through Forscan... in 9 months or so lol.

I'm still a little confused about why the XLT is thousands more for aluminum wheels and orange plastic pieces in the interior.

Barracuda340

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 Silverado , 07 mustang, 69 barracuda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Carbonized Grey XL with AWD and 4k tow. Just paid my $100.

First item on the upgrade list is replace the buttons on the steering wheel and activate cruise control through Forscan... in 9 months or so lol.

I'm still a little confused about why the XLT is thousands more for aluminum wheels and orange plastic pieces in the interior.
Theres a bit more to it than that. I ordered an XLT before I knew about the Forscan and wheel swap. Keeping mine an XLT. I see it this way. Paying XL price for an XLT
Sponsored