Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mav XLT, RAV4 Hybrid, KIA EV6
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I know Granger has been swamped with orders
in addition to having health issues among some of their team. I sent a email request on Jan. 4 to get the $3000 off MSRP offer and haven't heard anything. I don't want to push them while they're overloaded but I wonder how long I should wait before checking with them to see if my request has been receive or possibly lost. What's your opinion?

Thanks,
James L. Harrison

I think you'd be justified with a follow up email, or phone call, at this point. I know spam filters and other day-to-day computing present barriers.
Sponsored

James L. Harrison

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariot
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
in addition to having health issues among some of their team. I sent a email request on Jan. 4 to get the $3000 off MSRP offer and haven't heard anything. I don't want to push them while they're overloaded but I wonder how long I should wait before checking with them to see if my request has been receive or possibly lost. What's your opinion?

Thanks,
James L. Harrison
"an"...; Sorry!
I think you'd be justified with a follow up email, or phone call, at this point. I know spam filters and other day-to-day computing present barriers.
Thanks...

James L. Harrison

Barracuda340

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 Silverado , 07 mustang, 69 barracuda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I see that XLT icon, in your profile, updated just as easily.🥳
As you can tell by my screen name I am an old skool mopar guy. Specifically 67-69 Plymouth Barracudas. However as far as daily drivers go, I pick whatever fits my needs best. This little trucklet will do all that and more.

Oh BTW I found out that if you load your android or apple with fordpass software, that every maverick including the XL has remote engine start and remote door lock/unlock using you smartphone along with making the maverick a wifi hot spot. Just another little nicety that will make this not just my daily driver since I have several vehicles to choose from , but I think this will become my favorite place to spend time in while on the road.

Last edited:

IwannaMav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 XL Ecoboost Fwd
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Thanks,
James L. Harrison
I went about a week without hearing from anyone,then late on Friday night about 10:30pm I received the buyers order to sign and the link to pay my deposit. So they are working thru the orders. Today I received my confirmation from Ford that my order was received.

Ron Neal

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sold Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I got my confirmation from Ford on my new XLT. This is truck number 4 so I can wait since I have anther one in my garage to drive. :)

Sponsored

HybridNiroGuy

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm going to send them an email hopefully tonight, it appears from posts on here I should plan on waiting up to a week for a reply and getting things straightened out. I can handle that

DeepSpace8122

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
former 1993 taurus
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm considering purchasing an XL with a trailer hitch and the 400w outlet. So just about as basic as you can get. Has anyone else done this?

Sponsored

Telemachus

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL EB (sold), XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That's about what I'm getting... the 360 safety package I think is a must... it supposedly gives you power mirrors in addition to the safety features.

Maybe somebody from Granger can answer this, but will Ford really give Granger enough allocations to match these orders?

Barracuda340

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 Silverado , 07 mustang, 69 barracuda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That's about what I'm getting... the 360 safety package I think is a must... it supposedly gives you power mirrors in addition to the safety features.

Maybe somebody from Granger can answer this, but will Ford really give Granger enough allocations to match these orders?
I dunno, but I went basic XLT AWD with almost no extras. Hoping mine gets jumped ahead a little to be built.

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boxster, Yamaha FJ1300, Maverick XL
Actually, I have an XL Hybrid due in 8 days. My "Best Laid Plan" is to drive it until 2.0 EB XLT arrives, then hopefully sell the Hybrid XL for a profit to Carvana and lease the EB XLT.

We'll see. :ROFLMAO:

Someone upgraded from XL to XLT because of this deal, right?

Congratulations

IwannaMav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 XL Ecoboost Fwd
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm considering purchasing an XL with a trailer hitch and the 400w outlet. So just about as basic as you can get. Has anyone else done this?
Pretty much what I ordered except added CP360

NebraskaMan

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Thanks,
James L. Harrison
I got my official confirmation today! Have you paid your $100 already?
Sponsored