athertonbt

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL EB FWD Carb Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
More like 12-15 months. Just ask Granger.
[/QUOTE
I’m good with that. If it’s 12 months, they’re basically paying me $250 a month to wait.Gonna wait either way, and don’t want to give my business to the dealers here in the Knoxville area who are absolutely gouging people to the tune of 4-5k markups.
Sponsored

Gr8Mustang

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Digger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Cyber Orange Maverick Hybrid Lariat Lux w/360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have 2 Hybrid on order but no build date. If I do not get a build date in the next 2 weeks then Granger will be getting my order. Need a vehicle soon and 2.0 eco will do the job until I actually get my hybrid.

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I’m wondering if I should flip my Hybrid and buy an EcoBoost….

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have 2 Hybrid on order but no build date. If I do not get a build date in the next 2 weeks then Granger will be getting my order. Need a vehicle soon and 2.0 eco will do the job until I actually get my hybrid.
I would not bet on granger getting you a quick EcoBoost build. They have hundreds in front of you. Part of the discount is for waiting patiently.

Braderick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mav XLT, RAV4 Hybrid, KIA EV6
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I would not bet on granger getting you a quick EcoBoost build. They have hundreds in front of you. Part of the discount is for waiting patiently.
When you write hundreds, my brain wants to read 15 or 20, knowing it’s just an autocorrect issue.

Sponsored

IwannaMav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 XL Ecoboost Fwd
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just received my confirmation email from Ford. My order is official. Now the waiting begins. Thanks Granger Ford for the easy process and great deal.

IwannaMav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 XL Ecoboost Fwd
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I’m good with that. If it’s 12 months, they’re basically paying me $250 a month to wait.Gonna wait either way, and don’t want to give my business to the dealers here in the Knoxville area who are absolutely gouging people to the tune of 4-5k markups.
I don't want to deal with local dealers either. I've seen EB markups from 4k up to 7.5k which is just ridiculous. They will tell you that someone with eventually buy it or another dealer will pay it. They refuse to deal.

Barracuda340

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 Silverado , 07 mustang, 69 barracuda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
They are not taking any more orders for hybrids for the rest of the year. That order has been maxed out. If you put yours in months ago, moving it to Granger will not help. Granger deal is for ecoboost trucks only. No hybrids. Read the original post.

Last edited:

Barracuda340

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I agree, just going to save more now to make my monthly payments less

Sponsored

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boxster, Yamaha FJ1300, Maverick XL
My order is confirmed as well.
Ford Maverick $3,000 OFF - DEAL CLOSED - Fight OFF the Price Increase with Granger Ford Screen Shot 2022-01-10 at 1.38.42 PM

Barracuda340

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Someone upgraded from XL to XLT because of this deal, right?

Congratulations
I did lol. Every option I wanted on an XL, I moved to an XLT. 2.0T AWD, 4K tow, full size spare, power inverter. $25,170 on an XLT !!!

James L. Harrison

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariot
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just received my confirmation email from Ford. My order is official. Now the waiting begins. Thanks Granger Ford for the easy process and great deal.
I know Granger has been swamped with orders
in addition to having health issues among some of their team. I sent a email request on Jan. 4 to get the $3000 off MSRP offer and haven't heard anything. I don't want to push them while they're overloaded but I wonder how long I should wait before checking with them to see if my request has been receive or possibly lost. What's your opinion?

Thanks,
James L. Harrison
Sponsored