First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT and '24 Chevy Trax
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Anyone pick one up lately? Miss the chatter... Still sitting on a week of 4/10 build week for me.
On Monday I got notified that my truck arrived. I'm planning to pick it up next week. It was built the week of 2/27 and then took three more weeks to arrive at Granger.
Sponsored

Fishin4ladyz

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, jeep patriot, Maverick on order
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Checked the tracking site today and mine says now in production. I still can't see the window sticker though. I never received any emails about production weeks changing, odd..

ehspeakers

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes it’s 04/03 and originally 01/03, I believe ford will just auto renew it
Do we have confirmation on this? Or at what point 2023 orders get changed to 2024?

Onceforall

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Do we have confirmation on this? Or at what point 2023 orders get changed to 2024?
Samantha at Granger wrote: "In regards to your Maverick, a lot of PCOs from Ford will expire 4-3, but we will have that extended."

ehspeakers

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Samantha at Granger wrote: "In regards to your Maverick, a lot of PCOs from Ford will expire 4-3, but we will have that extended."
Sweet, I reached out to them today.. Are they going to be gracious enough, you think, to offer me a 2024 option, if all else fails here. Seems like a good dealer. I am semi-regretting the purchase of my current vehicle if this one really come available.

Sponsored

Onceforall

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I don't think you will have an issue with Granger. They have less than 30 orders left to complete this year.

Ford, on the other hand, will have a lot of head scratching to do if they don't fill the 2023 orders. Main issue being the out of control ordering that some dealers allowed. Will Ford award vehicles to these dealers, or instead build dealer stock for those dealers that have allocations but no retail orders?

nickoogan

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
maverick xlt
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I don't think you will have an issue with Granger. They have less than 30 orders left to complete this year.

Ford, on the other hand, will have a lot of head scratching to do if they don't fill the 2023 orders. Main issue being the out of control ordering that some dealers allowed. Will Ford award vehicles to these dealers, or instead build dealer stock for those dealers that have allocations but no retail orders?
Don’t underestimate ford lol

BLUE1870

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT and '24 Chevy Trax
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hopefully this doesn't become an issue for others, but my private offer isn't showing up in Ford's database. I'm suppose to be picking up my truck next week. It looks like I may have to pay upfront and hope Granger gets me a reimbursement after the fact. Ford is so disheartening. You finally get your truck 15 months later and then they screw you one more time on the way out the door.

Fishin4ladyz

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, jeep patriot, Maverick on order
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hopefully this doesn't become an issue for others, but my private offer isn't showing up in Ford's database. I'm suppose to be picking up my truck next week. It looks like I may have to pay upfront and hope Granger gets me a reimbursement after the fact. Ford is so disheartening. You finally get your truck 15 months later and then they screw you one more time on the way out the door.
Yeah, I asked them to check on mine and they said I have to wait until finance emails me. I got my certificate number from Ford marketing, but that doesn't mean they can apply it.

Landric

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Landric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT AWD FX4 Alto Blue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just curious of the long waiting guys. What did you order? Hybrid? Some hot in demand options?

I ordered an Ecoboost Lariat Lux with 4K but nothing else on the last day of 22 ordering (01/27) and got it right after Thanksgiving.
I ordered 1/25 and mine arrived the second week in December. My brother picked it up the week before Christmas. I was originally planning to get it myself, but I ended up not being able to make time for it and he had the whole week off. That was no issue, I did all the paperwork via email and overnight express. He was there about 20 minutes before he was on the road back to NC. Overall, a great experience.

For reference, I ordered a XLT EB with FX4, 4k Tow, and Alto Blue Paint.

Sponsored

JoelShepherd

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bike
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Checked the tracking site today and mine says now in production. I still can't see the window sticker though. I never received any emails about production weeks changing, odd..
Same here. Email saying week of 4/10 build. Checked the tracking site and says in production. I don’t trust the site at this point.

JoelShepherd

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bike
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Just curious of the long waiting guys. What did you order? Hybrid? Some hot in demand options?

I ordered an Ecoboost Lariat Lux with 4K but nothing else on the last day of 22 ordering (01/27) and got it right after Thanksgiving.
Hey, that’s what I ordered on 1/17 and mine is scheduled for build on April 10th. Who did you pay off?

WildHorse

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hey, that’s what I ordered on 1/17 and mine is scheduled for build on April 10th. Who did you pay off?
I must have sweet talked to Zach, Samantha and Co. at the time.

After 1.5 years wait, Ford informed me yesterday that I can order my F-150 Lightning. With my new little Baby F, it is not feasible financially to for me to get it. I'm wondering what the current supply/demand situation for Lightning. If my current reservation still have any monetary value, I'd like to transfer to Granger as a token of appreciation of their great service.

unclerunkle

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Marquis
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Here's our current production update!

For March allocation we received 9 units.
We have a carryover of 37 Mavericks without VINS.
We have 30 Mavericks with VINs and somewhere in the production process (in-transit, in production, waiting to be scheduled, or recently arrived).

April monthly check in :) - any update on allocations and how many Maverick orders are unscheduled?
Sponsored