First Name
Landric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT AWD FX4 Alto Blue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Below is the email I got from Ashleigh at Granger reference the 23 roll over process. My 1/25 order with no constraints is now at Priority 2 so maybe I will squeak in under the 2022 wire. If not, here is the procedure:

As for rolling orders over, you will have to resend us the build and price and then we will resubmit your order. All the orders for '22 will take priority over the new orders that come in. You will be subject to the new base price increase but you will still get the discount we offered. We will send out the paperwork that is needed when the time comes for rolling those orders over. We will be swamped with orders that day, so please be patient with us as it may take a little bit to get back to you, but we will be submitting the orders in the order we have them in now. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Ashleigh

Hawk

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Below is the email I got from Ashleigh at Granger reference the 23 roll over process. My 1/25 order with no constraints is now at Priority 2 so maybe I will squeak in under the 2022 wire. If not, here is the procedure:

As for rolling orders over, you will have to resend us the build and price and then we will resubmit your order. All the orders for '22 will take priority over the new orders that come in. You will be subject to the new base price increase but you will still get the discount we offered. We will send out the paperwork that is needed when the time comes for rolling those orders over. We will be swamped with orders that day, so please be patient with us as it may take a little bit to get back to you, but we will be submitting the orders in the order we have them in now. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Ashleigh
Thank you for posting this. Very helpful.

es7129

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Thank you,
Ashleigh
I appreciate that she didn’t speculate on the private offer amount, but I think we can anticipate that the private offer will cover difference in pricing if you build the same truck.​

CSmith

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT FX4, 2020 F150 XLT FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I appreciate that she didn’t speculate on the private offer amount, but I think we can anticipate that the private offer will cover difference in pricing if you build the same truck.​
That is what I expect to happen but there will be a lot of "crying and gnashing of teeth" if some change their order and the private offer doesn't cover that change.

Also, those who decide to change trim or engine will get bumped out of the 2022 queue as well. A sad day for some. I'm waiting to see the posts over all this. I've got popcorn!

Sponsored

thevol

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Iconic Silver Mav 2.0 AWD 4k
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That is what I expect to happen but there will be a lot of "crying and gnashing of teeth" if some change their order and the private offer doesn't cover that change.

Also, those who decide to change trim or engine will get bumped out of the 2022 queue as well. A sad day for some. I'm waiting to see the posts over all this. I've got popcorn!
I thought about adding some stuff to try and push mine to a 23 but the way things seem to be going a bird in hand (sort of) is worth two in the bush, no telling what is going to happen with the roll overs or when you might get delivery on a 23.

Bobinmi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mr me.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
walking and talking
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I've got a VIN and a build week...so am patiently awaiting my window sticker and build scenario!

Barracuda340

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 Silverado , 07 mustang, 69 barracuda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Do you think they would bump it out of price protect for a color change? That's on thing I think you will be able to change because some colors were dropped, and new ones added.

Midwest Jim

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline CRV
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My XLT EB w/o constraints and order confirmed on 1/10 has a VIN. I'm guessing you'll be a '22, Landric.

trouze

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota RAV4

Is this speculation regarding trim change bumping you from the queue or has this been confirmed somewhere?

Sponsored

Onceforall

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Per Ford Video Guy, there will be some changes (in a good way, he heard) to the packages. So, this necessitates actually building a new order. The "private offer" may not cover the cost of package increases when there have been upgrades to that package. We will just have to see how this all pans out, and also how Granger chooses to price these differences.

Per the specs that came out with the Tremor announcement, ACC will at least be an option on the XLT. It would make total sense that Ford would offer just one version of 360, rather than the full for the Lariat and partials for the XLT/XL.

Bobinmi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mr me.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
walking and talking
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
ordered my 3k off Granger on 12/28. Was scheduled for production on 8/29, now kicked back to 9/14-9/20. per Ashleigh and ford chat. XL velocity blue ecoboost and hitch only. Nada zip zilch anything else.

Landric

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Landric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT AWD FX4 Alto Blue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Per Ford Video Guy, there will be some changes (in a good way, he heard) to the packages. So, this necessitates actually building a new order. The "private offer" may not cover the cost of package increases when there have been upgrades to that package. We will just have to see how this all pans out, and also how Granger chooses to price these differences.

Per the specs that came out with the Tremor announcement, ACC will at least be an option on the XLT. It would make total sense that Ford would offer just one version of 360, rather than the full for the Lariat and partials for the XLT/XL.

Where have we seen that the Tremor XLT will have adaptive cruise control available? I did some searching and couldn't find anything that addressed that specifically other than the "stock language" that lists it available as an "option on the Maverick" while leaving out that is was only available as part of the Lariat Luxury Package.

Onceforall

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
you misunderstood what I said. There were "regular" 2023 trim specs that came out at the same time as the Tremor announcement. One of the specs shows the XLT as having available ACC.

Telemachus

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL EB (sold), XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Changing the paint shouldn't. All those orders in Velocity blue will have to change.

From what I've come to understand. This first selection is what can't change. If you do you go to the "new order" queue.

1660578231707.png

Pick a trim and engine. You can change everything after that (even the constraints) but if you change trim or engine you've reset your order.
Let's hope this is fake news...
Sponsored