First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 Silverado , 07 mustang, 69 barracuda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Has Granger had any allocations in the last 2 weeks? I've been stuck at 34 on the list without a vin for a long time.
Monthly allocations are on the 1st day of the month. Then sometimes after that, on the 15th as well
Sponsored

Telemachus

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL EB (sold), XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I know nothing about Granger…. My dealer is Maplecrest Ford in Union NJ 07081, which the same as saying they are located in a galaxy far, far away and have no means of communication.
Well... Welcome to... The club?

I guess.

Can you share with us what Google informed you that a 3%er is?

Captain

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
63 Nova Convertible /
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Love how he had to bring up being a cop as if somehow it was relevant to the discussion.
Who squeezed your head?
Well... Welcome to... The club?

I guess.

Can you share with us what Google informed you that a 3%er is?
1st definition when asked what a 3 percenter is: far right American and Canadian group.

es7129

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Who squeezed your head?

1st definition when asked what a 3 percenter is: far right American and Canadian group.
I know nothing about Granger…. My dealer is Maplecrest Ford in Union NJ 07081, which the same as saying they are located in a galaxy far, far away and have no means of communication.
You’re quite the internet sleuth!

By all means enjoy all parts of the forum, but you’re reading 1800 posts into a thread started by Granger to offer us $3000 off MSRP.

Rather than having a tad bit of situational awareness you immediately got offended, rummaged through my profile and ‘started Googling.’ You’re previous service is irrelevant to your irrational response.
Heck if you scroll to the bottom of this thread it lists similar threads discussing the other deal.

They’re previous deal was 3% off invoice, which may come back for MY23 orders, and they’re currently offering extended warranties at $50 over cost.

Guv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
Undecided
First rate dealership, Ford should award their way of doing business ;)

Sponsored

Captain

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
63 Nova Convertible /
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

You’re quite the internet sleuth!

By all means enjoy all parts of the forum, but you’re reading 1800 posts into a thread started by Granger to offer us $3000 off MSRP.

Rather than having a tad bit of situational awareness you immediately got offended, rummaged through my profile and ‘started Googling.’ You’re previous service is irrelevant to your irrational response.
Heck if you scroll to the bottom of this thread it lists similar threads discussing the other deal.

They’re previous deal was 3% off invoice, which may come back for MY23 orders, and they’re currently offering extended warranties at $50 over cost.
Internet sleuth… I simply googled the words you used, as for your profile, when you post anything here, your posts include common information, just as mine does, I didn’t rummage through your profile. I read the rules posted by the admin, no where does it restrict where or when I can read, reply to, or post on any particular message board. It’s called free speech. Oh and feel free to ignore my posts….. you haven’t hurt my feelings. There is no one actually checking your profile for accuracy, you could say you live on Mars, or that you drive a Chevy Vega… no one really cares, well at least I don’t. None of this really matters or is important enough to make it worrisome. I hope you enjoy your Maverick and have many, many happy miles and smiles.

Captain

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
63 Nova Convertible /
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Damn dudes!!! Just stop it. We are all wound up about getting our trucks. Let's all get back to the main point of this thread which is the $3,000 off MSRP Granger Ford deal that Zach has offered us.
Clearly I’m being pushed for a MY23; and my dealer is clueless, so if a DO reorder, I’m going to go with either Granger or The dealer in Philadelphia, which is a 2 hour car ride for me. I’m unsure about drop shipping to a dealer near me because dealers can be spiteful.

Mikknj

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mikk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT Luxury CO360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clearly I’m being pushed for a MY23; and my dealer is clueless, so if a DO reorder, I’m going to go with either Granger or The dealer in Philadelphia, which is a 2 hour car ride for me. I’m unsure about drop shipping to a dealer near me because dealers can be spiteful.
Don't know where you live but Rt 23 Automall in NJ gave me a great deal...

Sponsored

Barracuda340

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 Silverado , 07 mustang, 69 barracuda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Reorder it. You can always flip it if you decide you dont want it. Me, I cant wait to get mine and enjoy driving and customizing it.

Captain

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
63 Nova Convertible /
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Don't know where you live but Rt 23 Automall in NJ gave me a great deal...
That’s much closer than Philly, do you know if they received a lot of allocations? I’m sure that Ford is using allocations as the main criteria for scheduling.

thevol

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Iconic Silver Mav 2.0 AWD 4k
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Sounds like they are gonna push out the 22 manufacturing so maybe all these will get built that dont have constraints.

Onceforall

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sounds like they are gonna push out the 22 manufacturing so maybe all these will get built that dont have constraints.
That makes sense. I suspect many of the remaining trucks are constraint trucks. I've got LUX and 360. Those two constraints, plus the hybrid drivetrain, appear to be the biggies.

Let's hope we all get ours this year. I'm fine with a '22.

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Ford Maverick $3,000 OFF - DEAL CLOSED - Fight OFF the Price Increase with Granger Ford download
Sponsored