Sponsored

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boxster, Yamaha FJ1300, Maverick XL
Gonna be a fun summer for the gang in Grainger.
Sponsored

thevol

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Iconic Silver Mav 2.0 AWD 4k
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
A massive shift in the allocations will need to happen for these to get built as 22s. Maybe if Ford truly is doing fifo there will be some huge allocations late since most of these were ordered in the last few days allowed.

waitingonford

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Did you order from Granger on the $3000 deal? If so, what was your number in line, and was yours picked?
Yes I did. I’m somewhere in the 140s. No I wasn’t picked. I contacted Ford chat yesterday and they didn’t have any meaningful updates and told me to talk to the dealer for more details.

Sponsored

Barracuda340

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 Silverado , 07 mustang, 69 barracuda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yes I did. I’m somewhere in the 140s. No I wasn’t picked. I contacted Ford chat yesterday and they didn’t have any meaningful updates and told me to talk to the dealer for more details.
Unless there are some items on restriction on your order, Ford is pulling them in the order they were recieved since Granger has them all at priority 19

Mav_27

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm around 210 on the list, was hoping they would pass up others for my less constrained XL AWD 4k. I won't be very upset if mines gets rolled to 2023 as long as the price stays the same. Wonder if he got Granger to change his priority number...
Same XL AWD 4k order and same preference. Hoping for some new 2023 colors and maybe some stand alone options for the non XLT/Lux mavs. Btw I was told I am #217 in line so 2023 looks good.

Braderick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mav XLT, RAV4 Hybrid, KIA EV6
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I was told there are about a hundred in front of my order a few weeks back...so probably still the same status.
No constraints on my order prefs/specs.

mikes

First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda
Same XL AWD 4k order and same preference. Hoping for some new 2023 colors and maybe some stand alone options for the non XLT/Lux mavs. Btw I was told I am #217 in line so 2023 looks good.
when did you order yours? expecting my lariat with lux pack to be pushed to 2023 as well. really hoping they will do an ST version with 2.3 and 6spd manual

Mav_27

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
when did you order yours? expecting my lariat with lux pack to be pushed to 2023 as well. really hoping they will do an ST version with 2.3 and 6spd manual
Jan 26

Sponsored

Mav_27

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ok. I ordered 23 or 24, cant remember, but I think lariat lux is my biggest issue
Manual would be awesome but I’m not optimistic. I had a Chevy S10 with a manual and loved it.

Barracuda340

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 Silverado , 07 mustang, 69 barracuda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Manual would be awesome but I’m not optimistic. I had a Chevy S10 with a manual and loved it.
Everything I own is a standard, except the wifes caravan. Even my current DD is a 2008 Chevy HHR LS wagon with a 5 speed. It's a bit hail damaged, and will need a hood and 1 fender. I will just source these from the junkyard if I do what I am thinking of doing. Most of the roof would be cut away so no worries about fixing hail dents. Looking at the front roof area, I could cut and put in a sunroof and eliminate most of the rest of the large dents.

Being I am an aircraft sheetmetal mechanic/fabricator by trade, and do automotive sheetmetal on the side, i looked at my LS wagon a bit the other day, and am thinking of turning it into a 2 seat mini pickup as well. I saw one done this way at a local cruise night. I scrutinized it pretty well. Looked factory done.

After gutting out the back behind the front seats, I can shorten, and splice back together and reupholster the headliner. Cut down the rear lift gate Move the rear window forward behind the front seats, weld the rear doors shut. JC whitney sells pickup bed floor sheetmetal with the corrugated bumps in it. Sheetmetalling the sides, cab wall and floor, then seam sealing it would be pretty easy.

Making a working tailgate would be a little rough, or I could just weld that piece shut since it's so low anything could be lifted over the sides. The bed floor would need to have a water sealed removable rear compartment lid. Maybe make a weatherstrip sealed hinged cover because the spare tire and vehicles battery are both in the trunk area.

After I get my maverick and this is a spare vehicle, I may get out the chop saw, and welder, and turn it into this.

WildHorse

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Lariat Lux @ 01/27. Does that make mine #361?
At least I get the notoriety.

Fishin4ladyz

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, jeep patriot, Maverick on order
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered just before midnight on Jan 24, completed paperwork with Granger on the 25th and got my confirmation from Ford on the 26th. I'm around number 210 if all the last allocations got picked for Vins.
Sponsored