Sponsored

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT, Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Engine
Undecided
Yes, unfortunately it is very thin at 5 allocations. We also had 5 allocations that didn't get VINs assigned from the previous month, so it sounds like the allocation was very thin because of the carryover demand they still need to schedule.
Ouch......

xhristian1

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ES 350
Yes, unfortunately it is very thin at 5 allocations. We also had 5 allocations that didn't get VINs assigned from the previous month, so it sounds like the allocation was very thin because of the carryover demand they still need to schedule.
Thank you...last question before I go hiding for another 3 months. 🤕

Have your orders been getting filled in sequential order or have hybrid and "restricted" add-on trims been getting skipped for EB?

greenweever

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Peterbuilt
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I know Granger isn't to blame... I think I did the math right, and I will receive my Maverick sometime in the year 2028.

Sea Shadow

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT, AWD, EB, Cactus Grey
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just wanted to pop by and give kudos to the team at Granger. I am under no illusions that I will be waiting awhile (one of the very last EB orders before books closed).

But when I sent a couple emails over today I had responses within minutes.

I am in a position where I can and intend to wait, so while I'm settling in for the long haul, I appreciate the quick and transparent replies from their team.

Sponsored

Barracuda340

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 Silverado , 07 mustang, 69 barracuda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just wanted to pop by and give kudos to the team at Granger. I am under no illusions that I will be waiting awhile (one of the very last EB orders before books closed).

But when I sent a couple emails over today I had responses within minutes.

I am in a position where I can and intend to wait, so while I'm settling in for the long haul, I appreciate the quick and transparent replies from their team.
Agreed. I can wait a bit longer, but do not want to get skipped in line either. As such I did not order it with anything that's on restriction.

Maverick2023

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Agreed. I can wait a bit longer, but do not want to get skipped in line either. As such I did not order it with anything that's on restriction.
Wrong! You ordered a truck which will eventually become a constraint at some point next year then you would have to remove it from the list.

Barracuda340

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Wrong! You ordered a truck which will eventually become a constraint at some point next year then you would have to remove it from the list.
It will probably get removed from the list and be in my driveway sooner than later 🤣🤣🤣. It's an XLT AWD with a regular tow hitch, full size spare tire, and 110V power inverter in the cab, nothing more.

If FS spare and power inverter become an issue, I will just remove those from my list. I can get a steel wheel from an escape in the junk yard and stick a tire on it myself if need be, the inverter was cheap enough that it was pretty much a want, and not really a need.

Number 61 on the list now. We will see what june brings. I'm sure it will likely leapfrog over some of the ones with spray in liners, CP360, and Lux packs that people dont want to remove from their orders.

Ron Neal

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sold Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The longer I wait the more money I can save toward paying it off. Looking fwd to a flight to Iowa and a nice road trip back down to SC. I want the 360 and everything else I ordered so no changes for me.

Maverick2023

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It will probably get removed from the list and be in my driveway sooner than later 🤣🤣🤣. It's an XLT AWD with a regular tow hitch, full size spare tire, and 110V power inverter in the cab, nothing more.

If FS spare and power inverter become an issue, I will just remove those from my list. I can get a steel wheel from an escape in the junk yard and stick a tire on it myself if need be, the inverter was cheap enough that it was pretty much a want, and not really a need.

Number 61 on the list now. We will see what june brings. I'm sure it will likely leapfrog over some of the ones with spray in liners, CP360, and Lux packs that people dont want to remove from their orders.
I was messing with you. I hope we all get our trucks built by sometime next year regardless of what option(s) we have. Each month goes by and getting email about supply constraint doesn't really give me much faith in Ford getting it done.

Sponsored

Barracuda340

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The longer I wait the more money I can save toward paying it off. Looking fwd to a flight to Iowa and a nice road trip back down to SC. I want the 360 and everything else I ordered so no changes for me.
Agreed. I will keep saving my cash up. Will be just as easy if not easier to write a check for it. Plus if I got to reorder as a 2023, there might be different options combos, maybe a split rear seat bottom, different exterior colors I may like better, although, ya cant go wrong w silver.

My 2008 HHR is silver, and the paint still looks pretty good for 14 year old paint. Lighter colors reflect the heat, not absorb it. This is why darker colors like black, dark blue, and dark grey go to crap faster. They absorb a lot more heat from the sun. I dont care what ceramic coat or wax you use, the sunlight bakes it to death. Hell I never even waxed my daily driver since new. I run it through a car wash occasionally when its grungy. Silver still looking shiny and good.

Last edited:

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boxster, Yamaha FJ1300, Maverick XL
2023 will have a better lease deal, I'm sure.

Better now?

I dont plan on trading it. I tend to drive em till they are dead. Your statement on that means squat to me.

Barracuda340

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Nope. I dont lease vehicles. Leasing is a bad proposition as far as I'm concerned. I still have my 1994 Chevy Silverado I special ordered bought new. My 2007 Mustang GT I special ordered new. I tend to buy exactly what I want, maintain it well, and keep it a very long time. My truck was a daily driver for 18 years. Still wears it's original paint except for the hood. My GT is a low mileage weekend toy. Maverick will be my new daily driver until I retire in 9 years. Hoping the seats will be comfy.

Ford Maverick $3,000 OFF - DEAL CLOSED - Fight OFF the Price Increase with Granger Ford 20191208_135638

Ford Maverick $3,000 OFF - DEAL CLOSED - Fight OFF the Price Increase with Granger Ford 20190802_112104