greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The Details:

$3,000 OFF MSRP on any new Retail Maverick order placed from December 27th through January 24th.
$100 Non-Refundable Deposit Required
Only 2.0L Orders are being taken currently by Ford
As always $180 Doc Fee, $45 In-transit fee.
No drop-shipping, no other hidden fees.

Why? This is going to be a dual benefit. First, it will help our allocation for our early reservation holders. Second, it will be a great offering for anyone looking to purchase a Maverick and is willing to wait.

This deal will absolutely end February 1st and will not be extended. We are doing this to help boost our allocation now and in the future.

What if I have an existing order? - We will be honoring the 3% under invoice for orders taken before December 27th. If you'd like to take advantage of the lower pricing you can cancel your existing reservation and transfer your deposit to a new order. You will however have your order timing reset and go back to the end of the line of potential allocation.

How do I place an order? - email [email protected] with the URL or a PDF from Ford's built and price tool.

Hopefully this softens the blow of the price increase to anyone on the fence for a new Maverick order.

Zach
Zach is the no sale document I have been requested to sign by the finance dept. a requirement for all of your customers. Or just a select few?
Sponsored

nickoogan

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
maverick xlt
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yes, me too! May 15th build.

I think I will be checking w/Granger soon too. Not to confirm, but to get the PCO connected to the VIN. I read somewhere that the PCO had an April 3rd expiration (though I believe Ford Video Guy said it would stay valid, just require a bit of leg work to get applied). So I think it best to check this out.
I just called ford number 800-3344375, a lady confirmed there is a $1750 PCO for my order and she also told me the certificate number.

waitingonford

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So after 1 year and 3 months of waiting I finally had my scheduled build week of 3/29. Fords website was showing this status for about a month. However when I went to check today I’m back to Order Confirmed as my status. No date no nothing. Anybody else had this happen to them? This is so frustrating.

Sponsored

nickoogan

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
maverick xlt
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So after 1 year and 3 months of waiting I finally had my scheduled build week of 3/29. Fords website was showing this status for about a month. However when I went to check today I’m back to Order Confirmed as my status. No date no nothing. Anybody else had this happen to them? This is so frustrating.
In a similar boat, I got a scheduled email last week with 05/08/23 build date, however the ford website just shows order confirmed

Telemachus

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL EB (sold), XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
In a similar boat, I got a scheduled email last week with 05/08/23 build date, however the ford website just shows order confirmed
The Ford site is anyways pretty delayed.

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Our was originally scheduled for this month, then went back to confirmed, then a week or so later wash scheduled for april.

Fishin4ladyz

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, jeep patriot, Maverick on order
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Anyone pick one up lately? Miss the chatter... Still sitting on a week of 4/10 build week for me.

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Anyone pick one up lately? Miss the chatter... Still sitting on a week of 4/10 build week for me.
Waiting on my 4/20 build, hoping to pick it up in June. 23 days till build date and it hasnt chainged again, fingers crossed. If we pick it up in mid june that will put us on a mainland vacation across the west for our 4th anniversary on the 21st. Which is pretty dang close to 8 years after we met.

Sponsored

WildHorse

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just curious of the long waiting guys. What did you order? Hybrid? Some hot in demand options?

I ordered an Ecoboost Lariat Lux with 4K but nothing else on the last day of 22 ordering (01/27) and got it right after Thanksgiving.

Fishin4ladyz

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, jeep patriot, Maverick on order
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just curious of the long waiting guys. What did you order? Hybrid? Some hot in demand options?

I ordered an Ecoboost Lariat Lux with 4K but nothing else on the last day of 22 ordering (01/27) and got it right after Thanksgiving.
Just a XL AWD 4k tow ordered on the last day also.

unclerunkle

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Marquis
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
XLT AWD here on the last day also

Onceforall

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
everyone on this thread should have started out as EB with this offer. A couple of us converted to Hybrid during mid-September. I'm scheduled for 5/20. We really benefitted from Granger turning down new 23 orders (prevented Ford from scheduling vehicles ahead of us, due to constraints).

We should all get scheduled in the next 2-3 months. Probably about 20-25 orders left without VINs.
Sponsored