Onceforall

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
the ordering process w/Granger started 1/14/22, first quote came 1/18/22, a modification 1/21/22, and the document signing completed 1/25/22 7:39pm.

Was a PC 14 at the end of November. Not sure what number I am in line, but scheduling is all on Ford now, not Granger.
Sponsored

Onceforall

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What day did you order. I order xl hybrid Jan 21 2022 and I'm not scheduled. I was told I was PC 15 and number 29 in line like 1 month ago.
So did you also convert to a '23 hybrid in September? We were EcoBoosts in the Jan '22 order. I'm a hybrid now. That could have been a bad move if Ford doesn't figure out that rollovers have priority (one of the reasons I switched drivetrains, Ford's assurance that rollovers would be on top).

adamgrattan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 deville
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So did you also convert to a '23 hybrid in September? We were EcoBoosts in the Jan '22 order. I'm a hybrid now. That could have been a bad move if Ford doesn't figure out that rollovers have priority (one of the reasons I switched drivetrains, Ford's assurance that rollovers would be on top).
Yes. I was eco that converted. Do you know your priority code at Granger?

MaveLick

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM REBEL (Soon to be Maverick)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I was PC 14 in December and I had dropped items 3 times until only CP360 is the only option from the December build. I think all Granger orders will be built for MY23. Granger is very nice not taking new orders. They might be the only one in the nation not taking new orders because they want to make sure that their customers would get their Mav.

Fishin4ladyz

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, jeep patriot, Maverick on order
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This month they only got 7 allocations. Probably going to be about 7 per month for the production year. There should be about 30-40 orders left, they will get built for 23 MY. Those last orders should be scheduled by July and delivered in fall. Still a long wait for some.

Sponsored

nickoogan

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
maverick xlt
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I guess all the timestamps don't really matter at this point, your priority code from Granger means more. I was a 13 when my order was selected for scheduling. So I would guess there aren't many 10, 11, or 12 PCs left unless they are hybrids.
I’m PC10 on my rollover order. I don’t desperately need the truck so guess if can delivery before this fall I’m good

MM Mav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Lariat Luxury w/CP360 + CP360A
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I’m PC10 on my rollover order. I don’t desperately need the truck so guess if can delivery before this fall I’m good
I was PC 10 upon initial reorder too, but Granger has since gone back and changed priority codes sequentially related to the date the original 2022 order was placed.
You might want to check with Samantha for your current priority code and where you are on the list of to be scheduled orders.

Onceforall

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford chat will also provide the PC. On Jan 13, after adding the free 6-D bed connectors, I was still showing PC 14.

nickoogan

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
maverick xlt
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I was PC 10 upon initial reorder too, but Granger has since gone back and changed priority codes sequentially related to the date the original 2022 order was placed.
You might want to check with Samantha for your current priority code and where you are on the list of to be scheduled orders.
Mine is 10 on the rollover order however 19 on the initial 22 model year order.
Im fine unless ford decides to roll over mine to 24 lol

Onceforall

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
my Bronco Sport order is on the production line at Hermosillo. Modules haven't popped yet, so engine not started. Went in yesterday.

Those of you that have been there recently, is it about a month between the "built" email and delivery at Granger? I'm thinking of booking a flight at the end of April. It's only $149 one way Fresno to Des Moines for April at this time. Am hoping late April isn't too early for scenery in Wyoming and Utah off I-80. On my bucket list so why not do it now?

Who knows when the Mav shows up.

Sponsored

unclerunkle

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Marquis
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

2.0L EcoBoost
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many Fords
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Monthly check in - any update on allocations and how many Maverick orders are unscheduled?
Here's our current production update!

For March allocation we received 9 units.
We have a carryover of 37 Mavericks without VINS.
We have 30 Mavericks with VINs and somewhere in the production process (in-transit, in production, waiting to be scheduled, or recently arrived).

unclerunkle

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Marquis
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Here's our current production update!

For March allocation we received 9 units.
We have a carryover of 37 Mavericks without VINS.
We have 30 Mavericks with VINs and somewhere in the production process (in-transit, in production, waiting to be scheduled, or recently arrived).
Thank you for the update

nickoogan

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
maverick xlt
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mine is 10 on the rollover order however 19 on the initial 22 model year order.
Im fine unless ford decides to roll over mine to 24 lol
I received a scheduled for production email this morning from Ford and the build week is May 8 2023. Kind of surprised cause I though I have to wait till April. Will email Samatha to confirm.

Onceforall

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I received a scheduled for production email this morning from Ford and the build week is May 8 2023. Kind of surprised cause I though I have to wait till April. Will email Samatha to confirm.
Yes, me too! May 15th build.

I think I will be checking w/Granger soon too. Not to confirm, but to get the PCO connected to the VIN. I read somewhere that the PCO had an April 3rd expiration (though I believe Ford Video Guy said it would stay valid, just require a bit of leg work to get applied). So I think it best to check this out.
Sponsored