First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 deville
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well another scheduling Thursday and no email from Ford. Also hit the one year anniversary today since my order went in. I never thought I would be waiting a year to get a Ford. This month I have had my Ram 1500 for ten years bought new. Thank goodness it's running like new. Hopefully we get an update soon from @Granger Ford about where all the allocations went and let us know how many are left yet without Vins. I'm guessing my build keeps getting passed up since it's an XL. Anyone get an email from Ford today?
Xl hybrid here also. I'm 29 on the list. I don't know how many allocation they have. Still unscheduled.
Sponsored

Onceforall

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well another scheduling Thursday and no email from Ford. Also hit the one year anniversary today since my order went in. I never thought I would be waiting a year to get a Ford. This month I have had my Ram 1500 for ten years bought new. Thank goodness it's running like new. Hopefully we get an update soon from @Granger Ford about where all the allocations went and let us know how many are left yet without Vins. I'm guessing my build keeps getting passed up since it's an XL. Anyone get an email from Ford today?
Same boat as you, today is my 1 year anniversary on my order date. My order XLT/Hybrid/LUX/CP360 etc. Was EB, I converted to Hybrid.

A Jan 10, 2022 Granger hybrid order got picked. Samantha told that person on Monday that there were 10 ahead.

Hang in there. Nothing we can do about it.

Telemachus

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL EB (sold), XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Xl hybrid here also. I'm 29 on the list. I don't know how many allocation they have. Still unscheduled.
Here's the crazy thing, I ordered an XLT hybrid through galpin Ford in Los Angeles as soon as the order banks for 2023s opened up. Already scheduled for end of February.

Granger did us a solid on pricing, but they don't get squat as far as allocations go.

Fishin4ladyz

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, jeep patriot, Maverick on order
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So Tim Bartz just said on his weekly Q&A on Facebook that Ford double dipped allocations for the MY 22 scheduled orders with VINS that never got build. Took an allocation in 22 which never was built then rolled those orders to MY 23 and never gave that allocation back which resulted in another allocation getting used when that roll over got scheduled as a 23. Super lame on ford's part. Tim said he was fighting to get those allocations back as well as allocations promised for unscheduled MY22 orders. Makes more since that I only moved up 15 spots since Nov. Hopefully Granger can get theirs back if that happened to them too.

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Congratulations
Thankyou now we just have crazy travel to figure out. We havent left the island since August of 2021, in a month we are going to Ohio for my nephews wedding, we hoped it would line up but now we are trying to figure out if we should go pick it up ourselves then go on a cross country trip exploring and visiting my dad on the Rio Grande down in Texas or have him pick it up and drive it to the coast from there, or have my brother pick it up and take it to Ohio then go road tripping everywhere else from there. Whatever we do it is gonna be done in style!!!

Sponsored

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

OrangeBlue

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mav
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My wife and I drove ours home, 1700 miles with a 4 night side trip to New Orleans.
We had a really great week. Not sure what it cost, but it was worth it.

Wow. Airfare alone was that much from Los Angeles. I figured about $1000 to drive it home. With 4 days of travel, 1500 miles on the truck, the extra $500 to ship it was well worth it.

GAP

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The Details:

$3,000 OFF MSRP on any new Retail Maverick order placed from December 27th through January 24th.
$100 Non-Refundable Deposit Required
Only 2.0L Orders are being taken currently by Ford
As always $180 Doc Fee, $45 In-transit fee.
No drop-shipping, no other hidden fees.

Why? This is going to be a dual benefit. First, it will help our allocation for our early reservation holders. Second, it will be a great offering for anyone looking to purchase a Maverick and is willing to wait.

This deal will absolutely end February 1st and will not be extended. We are doing this to help boost our allocation now and in the future.

What if I have an existing order? - We will be honoring the 3% under invoice for orders taken before December 27th. If you'd like to take advantage of the lower pricing you can cancel your existing reservation and transfer your deposit to a new order. You will however have your order timing reset and go back to the end of the line of potential allocation.

How do I place an order? - email [email protected] with the URL or a PDF from Ford's built and price tool.

Hopefully this softens the blow of the price increase to anyone on the fence for a new Maverick order.

Zach
How is this possible? I haven’t heard that Ford reopenEd their order banks. Can you provide the paperwork that shows the order banks are reopened?

flyvertigo

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Road Star, Maverick, Corolla, Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
How is this possible? I haven’t heard that Ford reopenEd their order banks. Can you provide the paperwork that shows the order banks are reopened?
Check the date on the post.

Sponsored

OrangeBlue

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mav
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'll be there.

🎆🎆🎆

There cant be many left to schedule because I just got my email this morning!!!!!!

March 27th build week. Maybe a may delivery, transit to the coast by june, then another month till it arrives on island! Im thinking 4th of july tailgate party!

OrangeBlue

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mav
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Correct me if I'm wrong here gang, but didn't Granger sell like 300 on this deal alone?

Here's the crazy thing, I ordered an XLT hybrid through galpin Ford in Los Angeles as soon as the order banks for 2023s opened up. Already scheduled for end of February.

Granger did us a solid on pricing, but they don't get squat as far as allocations go.

Onceforall

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
300 sounds about right. Most have been delivered. Zach indicated in the rollover thread that there were 45 left unscheduled. I'm hoping Ford's allocation formula will start to ramp up for Granger.

HybridNiroGuy

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Old post, boss

Fishin4ladyz

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, jeep patriot, Maverick on order
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Correct me if I'm wrong here gang, but didn't Granger sell like 300 on this deal alone?
364, but had orders from the 3% under invoice deal a few months earlier.
Sponsored