First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mazda MX-5, 2020 Mazda CX-5, 2001 Mazda MX-5
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just received an email advising they received my Maverick and finance will reach out next week.
I think they are working it as quickly and as methodically as they can. I am guessing they are processing trucks on their lot based on age of order maybe. At any rate, I received my letter on Tuesday. Will be driving down from Minnesota Saturday to pick it up! Good luck all!

es7129

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think they are working it as quickly and as methodically as they can. I am guessing they are processing trucks on their lot based on age of order maybe. At any rate, I received my letter on Tuesday. Will be driving down from Minnesota Saturday to pick it up! Good luck all!
Absolutely. I was just updating NM from my previous post.
I haven’t either, but I have to imagine their PDI is overwhelmed with the amount of trucks they recently received.

Telemachus

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL EB (sold), XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered my cruise control buttons today, $113 shipped.​
That way if the truck doesn't show up this calendar year I can at least put something under the Christmas tree for myself.​

Sponsored

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

2.0L EcoBoost
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many Fords
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
What's up with the 2023 Hybrid Maverick on your website, that really going to be for sale when it shows? Interested...
I'm assuming it is probably an error. Usually it takes a day or two to get them off our website and our IT guy was out a couple of days.

Fishin4ladyz

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, jeep patriot, Maverick on order
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
@Granger Ford
Good morning, since there was a large day of scheduling yesterday, do you have any updates on how many MY23 orders got scheduled of the 30 allocations left? Did you happen to receive any more allocations recently? Thanks for keeping us in the loop, we appreciate it!

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

2.0L EcoBoost
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many Fords
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
@Granger Ford
Good morning, since there was a large day of scheduling yesterday, do you have any updates on how many MY23 orders got scheduled of the 30 allocations left? Did you happen to receive any more allocations recently? Thanks for keeping us in the loop, we appreciate it!
We have 9 allocations left currently for this cycle. I believe all of our 2022s that got cancelled received a VIN now for 2023 orders.

greenweever

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Peterbuilt
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
For everyone’s reference, Granger reported 1.5 weeks until my truck will be ready for pickup (from when they received it).

Sponsored

Grozk72

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Santa Cruz, Cayman, Mroadster
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mine has been sitting in KC rail yard since 12th. With upcoming holidays my 2022 may not be in my hands until 2023.

nj-mav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various fords
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mine has been sitting in KC rail yard since 12th. With upcoming holidays my 2022 may not be in my hands until 2023.
Mine was built 11/3~11/4 and as of this morning with Ford Chat… it’s on Ramp 6P in KC… so I think it’s probably early 23 for me too

Telemachus

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL EB (sold), XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm in Kansas City officially as of this morning. Maybe mine was the last one to fill the transport trailer and we will be on the road soon!

It was difficult knowing it was in Arizona where I could have driven to pick it up in about 5 hours.

thevol

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Iconic Silver Mav 2.0 AWD 4k
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Finally got the maverick! I will say that it was the best and easiest buying experience I have ever had (other than almost a year wait lol) This is the way it should be and if in the future Granger sells any vehicle I am interested in I will be going to them first!

The sales and finance team were top notch, no issues with any part of the transaction, all incentives/financing/price were exactly as expected and the documents were all accurate, no corrections to anything. I rarely write reviews unless the service is excellent and it really was.

I decided to have my truck shipped mostly due to the busy time of year for me but that went really well too. I went with MoverJet logistics from a recommendation here and they were great. Hired them on Wed afternoon, they picked up Thurs morning, delivered Fri night. Cost to ship from Granger to north Atlanta was $825, a bargain IMO. Saved 1000 miles on the odometer, didnt have to deal with traffic/weather/any other issue that might pop up early in its life many miles from home.

A couple of things to note. I had Fordpass activated by the sales rep so I could track the shipping progress. This sort of worked, but only updated location when the truck was running and moved around/off on the trailer, not sure its worth doing but did get some occasional updates on progress. Also, this time of year the salt on the roads up there must be insane as it was covered in it, but the undercarriage was very clean. Likely would have been the same driving it back but prob coating underneath in salt. In the south, vehicles just dont see that kind of salt and rarely rust out early.

Anyway, thanks again to Granger for a great experience! Time to get some mods going!

WildHorse

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Finally got the maverick! I will say that it was the best and easiest buying experience I have ever had (other than almost a year wait lol) This is the way it should be and if in the future Granger sells any vehicle I am interested in I will be going to them first!

The sales and finance team were top notch, no issues with any part of the transaction, all incentives/financing/price were exactly as expected and the documents were all accurate, no corrections to anything. I rarely write reviews unless the service is excellent and it really was.

I decided to have my truck shipped mostly due to the busy time of year for me but that went really well too. I went with MoverJet logistics from a recommendation here and they were great. Hired them on Wed afternoon, they picked up Thurs morning, delivered Fri night. Cost to ship from Granger to north Atlanta was $825, a bargain IMO. Saved 1000 miles on the odometer, didnt have to deal with traffic/weather/any other issue that might pop up early in its life many miles from home.

A couple of things to note. I had Fordpass activated by the sales rep so I could track the shipping progress. This sort of worked, but only updated location when the truck was running and moved around/off on the trailer, not sure its worth doing but did get some occasional updates on progress. Also, this time of year the salt on the roads up there must be insane as it was covered in it, but the undercarriage was very clean. Likely would have been the same driving it back but prob coating underneath in salt. In the south, vehicles just dont see that kind of salt and rarely rust out early.

Anyway, thanks again to Granger for a great experience! Time to get some mods going!
Can you share a little of process timeline in Granger?

Mine arrived 10 days ago. I know there was the holidays. So far I only received one email from support and one from finance department. I really really want to know what the final amount so I can cut a cashier's check from my bank and also book a flight ticket before it become too expansive.
Sponsored