First Name
Landric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT AWD FX4 Alto Blue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm still sitting at the week of 10/24, simple build so I am hoping to be bumped up with just FX4 and 4k tow in addition to AWD on the option list.

Ford Maverick $3,000 OFF - DEAL CLOSED - Fight OFF the Price Increase with Granger Ford Granger Order Scheduled 10_24_Edited
Sponsored

desmobob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Darn! I got an e-mail from Ford tonight telling me my scheduled production has moved back a week from 10/10 to 10/17.

I have a feeling I'm going to have to fly to DesMoines at the height of Thanksgiving holiday travel rush (Or in December, driving home to NY in the snow).

ILykTrux

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Scheduled for Sept. 5, than Sept. 19, now October 17. What's the point of scheduling dates if it's so fluid lol oh well. My ole Hyundai will probably make it. About to roll over 190,000.

Ron Neal

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sold Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have a feeling there will be a lot of rollbacks to get all the 22's built. Mine was rolled 5 times and should be in production now:unsure:. Prolly a zoo at Ford trying to get all this done by some magical date in November.

Sponsored

Ron Neal

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sold Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Saw my window sticker today but instead of going through 160 pages does Granger give us price protection from the mid year price increase?

JustDoIt

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
CK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLU Rubicon, '17 JKU Sport
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have a window sticker, and showing "In Production" but no date in the tracker... I assume all is good.... no modules showing yet either...

Ford Maverick $3,000 OFF - DEAL CLOSED - Fight OFF the Price Increase with Granger Ford 1664559200910

Ordertrack says I may be here another 2 weeks or so... (Sorry for your bad luck Mr. 4-month build)

Ford Maverick $3,000 OFF - DEAL CLOSED - Fight OFF the Price Increase with Granger Ford 1664559273855

es7129

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have a window sticker, and showing "In Production" but no date in the tracker... I assume all is good.... no modules showing yet either...

1664559200910.png

Ordertrack says I may be here another 2 weeks or so... (Sorry for your bad luck Mr. 4-month build)

1664559273855.png
What is your build date?

IwannaMav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 XL Ecoboost Fwd
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mine has shipped
Ford Maverick $3,000 OFF - DEAL CLOSED - Fight OFF the Price Increase with Granger Ford Screenshot_20220930-174543~2

Sponsored

Ron Neal

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sold Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Not sure when I will fly to IA but have a couple of questions which Granger would answer when we get closer to delivery but thought I would ask here first. What is the cost of a Uber from the airport to Granger? Are there any recommended hotels close to Granger? I think they only do 2 shuttle from the airport, one at 10 and again at 2 plus their normal working hours for paperwork and delivery. Wanted to know in case I get a flight that arrives late or I miss the shuttle.

baodotcom

First Name
Bao
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
rav4
Not sure when I will fly to IA but have a couple of questions which Granger would answer when we get closer to delivery but thought I would ask here first. What is the cost of a Uber from the airport to Granger? Are there any recommended hotels close to Granger? I think they only do 2 shuttle from the airport, one at 10 and again at 2 plus their normal working hours for paperwork and delivery. Wanted to know in case I get a flight that arrives late or I miss the shuttle.
Here are the questions that I know the answer to:
Granger will pick you up from the airport for free during business hours.
Once the car arrives, they will start the process of getting the car ready and the finance department will reach out to you to start the paperwork. Once that is done and the car is ready to go from an inspection standpoint then they will make an appointment with you to come pick up the car. They normally do pick up during the day before 4 pm.

Ron Neal

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sold Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Here are the questions that I know the answer to:
Granger will pick you up from the airport for free during business hours.
Once the car arrives, they will start the process of getting the car ready and the finance department will reach out to you to start the paperwork. Once that is done and the car is ready to go from an inspection standpoint then they will make an appointment with you to come pick up the car. They normally do pick up during the day before 4 pm.
Here are the comments from a preliminary email I received and it said they make 2 shuttle runs from the airport, one at 10 and one a 2. They also make appts for paperwork and delivery between 9:30 and 3:30. Hence my question about alternate transportation and hotel outside those hours.

Ron Neal

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sold Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Did some more checking and depending if you use ubur. lyft or taxi the fares are somewhere between $40-$60 to Granger Ford. Use the hotel of your choice if needed. Looking at flights I can't get there before the 10 am shuttle and may not want to wait for next shuttle or may miss it completely. If the cost of the taxi ride makes my life easier its a bargain.
Sponsored

Last edited: