First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Maybe it's for the better to keep them focused at what they are good at. For example, I just emailed Granger at 8pm and had a response less than 2 hours later. 🤯 Impressive to say the least. I try to bother them at little as possible, emailing about monthly. This week will be an exception though with the 2023 rollover.
Maybe its time for Granger to figure out having their accessories dept up and running is a great way to earn premium dollars. I don't think new car dealers get rich on new car sales.

I would have paid 4x for a receiver than what I would have paid the factory for it ($100)
Sponsored

ARKMav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Got an email from Ford today with a new build week. I moved from October 23rd to the week of September 19th!

2E2654B4-F131-4AE4-A7C5-822840AE7AAD.jpeg
Just got my window sticker!!!
Interesting part is that the original MSRP when I ordered at Granger was $27,555 and this window sticker shows $27,885… Any ideas?

Ford Maverick $3,000 OFF - DEAL CLOSED - Fight OFF the Price Increase with Granger Ford F74CC084-8DC3-4BCD-A561-7F63A0B0EDA2

Last edited:

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just got my window sticker!!!
Interesting part is that the original MSRP when I ordered at Granger was $27,555 and this window sticker shows $27,885… Any ideas?
July XLT price increase of $1000 countered by EcoBoost becoming $650 cheaper, $20 Hotspot removal rebate.

es7129

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I did too XL barebone with CP360, hitch and 400w inverter. I was tempted to switch to a hybrid. However after I recalled my memory that my hybrid could barely pass other cars uphill, I decided to stick with EB.
Was it a Maverick?
If not, my experience with the Maverick hybrid that it had plenty of passing power. The Ecoboost’s biggest advantage is 0 to 30mph.
If you’re not a stop light warrior, like myself, I think you’ll be more than happy with hybrid if you want the efficiency.

Sponsored

MaveLick

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM REBEL (Soon to be Maverick)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Was it a Maverick?
If not, my experience with the Maverick hybrid that it had plenty of passing power. The Ecoboost’s biggest advantage is 0 to 30mph.
If you’re not a stop light warrior, like myself, I think you’ll be more than happy with hybrid if you want the efficiency.
Yep. It was a Maverick hybrid over 70 mph on I-20 with 2,700' elevation between destinations. Pulled it to the left lane to pass and had to wait for about 5 seconds before it started to get going slowlyyyy. Got 27-28 mpg over 700 miles which was way better than a hemi at 15-16 mpg. Saving gas is good but being safe is more important for me. Rattling noise was so unreal especially when it was quite outside in the morning. Hopefully, MY23 would have less noise. I drove a 2.0L EB Lincoln and it had good passing power when needed. Can't wait to get the EB at Granger.

es7129

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yep. It was a Maverick hybrid over 70 mph on I-20 with 2,700' elevation between destinations. Pulled it to the left lane to pass and had to wait for about 5 seconds before it started to get going slowlyyyy. Got 27-28 mpg over 700 miles which was way better than a hemi at 15-16 mpg. Saving gas is good but being safe is more important for me. Rattling noise was so unreal especially when it was quite outside in the morning. Hopefully, MY23 would have less noise. I drove a 2.0L EB Lincoln and it had good passing power when needed. Can't wait to get the EB at Granger.
That’s a huge grade charge! I could see that sucking the life of the battery.
About 10 years ago we had a Honda CRZ and drove it down the Blue Ridge Parkway and that thing couldn’t maintain speed to save out lives. It would shed 15-20mph trying to climb. It was not a good feeling.
I never had the chance to get the Maverick down that way and we live at sea level here. The highest point of thebislabd

IwannaMav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 XL Ecoboost Fwd
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My build week is 9/19. Shows in production on the tracker. It says the window sticker is available but when I download it says unavailable to check back later.

Bobinmi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mr me.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
walking and talking
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Under "Special order" my date is 9/07...nothing yet though...no modules popped, still says "in production"...anyone have any updates? Let's keep this thread ALIVE!

Sponsored

ILykTrux

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My build week is 9/19. Shows in production on the tracker. It says the window sticker is available but when I download it says unavailable to check back later.
Same build week, but mine does not yet say in production nor do I have a window sticker, so it could be worse lol

Ron Neal

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sold Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just talked with Ford and looks like my build date shifted again. Orig was week of 12, 5, 19, 26 Sep now looks actual build date is 5 Oct. 🤞 OK with shifts but wanted to get it by end of Oct or early Nov so I can sell my old truck before 31 Dec.

zach57x

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I got email this morning mine is shipped and on way to granger

thevol

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Iconic Silver Mav 2.0 AWD 4k
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thats interesting, sounds like you had a couple of things going on. The hybrid battery was most likely drained during the climb giving no electric assistance to pass and the NA motor couldnt breathe well at the higher altitude. The turbo would do much better in this scenario.

Also, I have heard some of the 2.0s and they do have a rattle at idle associated with direct injection fuel pressure, not much you can do about it unless you use some sound deadening under the hood.