Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL EB (sold), XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yikes, so none of the 58 got scheduled?
I think it's safe to say that practically no one from this particular deal will be getting a 2022.

And it's looking more and more like a Bronco repeat. Might be lucky if those who ordered late January get a 2023!

And a Plug-in Electric AWD Hybrid would make it all worth the wait!
Sponsored

thevol

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Iconic Silver Mav 2.0 AWD 4k
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I think it's safe to say that practically no one from this particular deal will be getting a 2022.

And it's looking more and more like a Bronco repeat. Might be lucky if those who ordered late January get a 2023!

Watch Ford increase the 23 MSRP by 3k and effectively wipe out the deal after waiting forever. Oh well, looks like other manufacturers are going to get in this mini truck segment so should be competition soon.

Fishin4ladyz

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, jeep patriot, Maverick on order
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Watch Ford increase the 23 MSRP by 3k and effectively wipe out the deal after waiting forever. Oh well, looks like other manufacturers are going to get in this mini truck segment so should be competition soon.
Ford will give us price protection at 2022 prices, relax.

Fishin4ladyz

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, jeep patriot, Maverick on order
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Probably only picked one cuz they were scheduling hybrids or first addition packages. When they give 58 allocations for the month, I'm sure Granger will get them.

Zach said no switching away from the Ecoboost if u want to keep the original deal.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Telemachus

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL EB (sold), XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Probably only picked one cuz they were scheduling hybrids or first addition packages. When then give 58 allocations for the month, I'm sure Granger will get them.

Zach said no switching away from the Ecoboost if u want to keep the original deal.
Granger had over 100 orders pending prior to this promotion. That's probably where the allocations will go.

I'd give up the $3K for a PHEV AWD. I'd still trust Granger over any of my local crooks.

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

According to what they told me a couple weeks ago if you ordered before Jan 17 (my confirmation date) you are 1 of 160 unscheduled. Im not sure whats going on with this 58 allocations, maybe there is a bunch of Bronco Sports being built or something. Maybe Ford sent a typo to Granger, I am not sure. We haven't seen anything from Zach in a lil bit, maybe he will give us an update before the end of the month.

Barracuda340

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 Silverado , 07 mustang, 69 barracuda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I think Zach mentioned that it would be $3000 off 2023 MSRP. But if your order is rolled by Ford to 2023, would you be price protected with the 2022 price? Also Zach said the deal was ecoboost only. I think if you get rolled to 2023 and you change the drivetrain to a different type, or change trim level it could bump you back even further. I would think if you get bumped to 2023, and all you do is change to a different exterior color, and keep the rest of the order the same, you will be ok.

Barracuda340

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 Silverado , 07 mustang, 69 barracuda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
When is next vin# day? Tuesday? Thursday?

Sponsored

Telemachus

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL EB (sold), XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Bueler took the day off.
Zach took a break from this thread quite a while back.
And none of us know.

It's never too late to throw on a SIBL, bed Cover and CP360 until 2022 models are done. Kelly Blue Book will thank you for it when you go to sell.

thevol

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Iconic Silver Mav 2.0 AWD 4k
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Bueler took the day off.
Zach took a break from this thread quite a while back.
And none of us know.

It's never too late to throw on a SIBL, bed Cover and CP360. Kelly Blue Book will thank you for it when you go to sell.
At this point we may be looking at a 24 model, ask the bronco folks.
Sponsored