Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
Effective today, all trims had a price increase of $400 and Destination and Delivery increase of $100. You should be price protected by your dealer if they COVP'd your order. The person who ordered the vehicle needs to be the person who buys it to get price protection. I would request the DORA sheet from the time you ordered from your dealers. If they don't have it, they can be reprinted by the General Sales Manager or Inventory Manager.
Sponsored

Christenhildebrandt

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Christen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Effective today, all trims had a price increase of $400 and Destination and Delivery increase of $100. You should be price protected by your dealer if they COVP'd your order. The person who ordered the vehicle needs to be the person who buys it to get price protection. I would request the DORA sheet from the time you ordered from your dealers. If they don't have it, they can be reprinted by the General Sales Manager or Inventory Manager.
Thank you for the update. I would like to see Ford show the cost breakdown on the Shipping Fee. 1595 seems like a big price for a Maverick.

bentley72

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If our order was originally under my wife’s name can it be titled in my name without paying the increase?

Bushpilot

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Volt
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thank you for the update. I would like to see Ford show the cost breakdown on the Shipping Fee. 1595 seems like a big price for a Maverick.
You will never see that, it is just part of the pricing structure. It does not need to be connected in any way to any particular cost.

OP
OP
fordvideoguy

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
If our order was originally under my wife’s name can it be titled in my name without paying the increase?
Her name will need to be on it otherwise the dealer would need to put in an exemption request.

Sponsored

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL/4K/AWD/CoPilot/CactusG/SlidingRearWindow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Might want to see if you can title it in both your names. Then re-title it later if needed. Have her "gift" it to you if needed. But most likely not needed to be gifted if you live in a community property state and are legally married.

OP
OP
fordvideoguy

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
You will never see that, it is just part of the pricing structure. It does not need to be connected in any way to any particular cost.
And it is the same price no matter where you live, Arizona gets the same D&D as a dealer in Maine.

bgn

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

They won't do a breakdown. It's an easy way to pad margins. It doesn't cost anywhere near $1600 to ship it.

stopgowalkon

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
currently: BMW X1 desired: XLT lux tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Why would they do this when order banks are not open? In practice, it's doesn't seem like it should impact many (if they are protected). So...maybe..either:
a) A growing % of customers are not accepting their orders
b) Order banks going to open soon again
c) Can't think of another (insert good reason here)..

Sponsored

campngolf

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cmax
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Her name will need to be on it otherwise the dealer would need to put in an exemption request.
If it was ordered in one spouse's name can it be titled in both spouses names without any issue? Original spouse's name (vehicle ordered by) would still be on title.

OP
OP
fordvideoguy

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
Why would they do this when order banks are not open? In practice, it's doesn't seem like it should impact many (if they are protected). So...maybe..either:
a) A growing % of customers are not accepting their orders
b) Order banks going to open soon again
c) Can't think of another (insert good reason here)..
It will affect anyone that takes a Maverick that becomes available. They would not be price protected.

OP
OP
fordvideoguy

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
If it was ordered in one spouse's name can it be titled in both spouses names without any issue? Original spouse's name (vehicle ordered by) would still be on title.
Yes
Sponsored