Realtruck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
Undecided

25th Year Anniversary Flash Sale

Good afternoon fellow truck enthusiasts! This July marks the 25th Anniversary of RealTruck and it couldn’t have been done without your amazing support!

To show our appreciation, we are offering some extra special forum pricing for you! We are doing it slightly different this time around, featuring different time slots on July 12th and 13th where we will be highlighting specific categories that will be running this special. Be on the lookout as these time slots are exclusive and being run on Eastern Standard Time. These time slots are, 8 AM – 11 AM, 11 AM – 2 PM, 2 PM – 5 PM, and 5 PM – 8 PM. We may not be able to respond as quickly as we would like to, so during this event as long your PM or email is time-stamped within that time slot you will be able to be entered in for that exclusive pricing. We are also offering some exclusive swag for the first 5 purchases made on each of these two days. Turn on your notifications for this post as we will be announcing the first category spotlight at 8 AM tomorrow in the comments! These deals/price quotes will ONLY be given out if you reach out via email or PM and you don’t want to miss this.​
Sponsored

Last edited:

Deerslayer1980

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Realtruck is the real deal. I ordered a tonneau cover from them last Friday and it showed up on Saturday. I ordered the tri fold by gator.

OP
OP
Realtruck

Realtruck

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Realtruck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
Undecided
8 AM time slot flash sale
For the 8 AM-11 AM time slot, we are running a time-sensitive flash sale on seat covers. Now is a great time to get your seats protected at a price that cannot be beaten. A perfect opportunity to get a set of our CoverCraft Carhartts! Remember, t hese deals/price quotes will ONLY be given out if you reach out via email or PM

https://realtruck.com/c/interior-accessories/seat-covers/

Last edited:

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I
8 AM time slot flash sale
For the 8 AM-11 AM time slot, we are running a time-sensitive flash sale on seat covers. Now is a great time to get your seats protected at a price that cannot be beaten. A perfect opportunity to get a set of our CoverCraft Carhartts!
Where do we see the prices for the Flash Sale items?

2Life

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
2Life
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT FX4 Area 51
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

25th Year Anniversary Flash Sale

Good afternoon fellow truck enthusiasts! This July marks the 25th Anniversary of RealTruck and it couldn’t have been done without your amazing support!

To show our appreciation, we are offering some extra special forum pricing for you! We are doing it slightly different this time around, featuring different time slots on July 12th and 13th where we will be highlighting specific categories that will be running this special. Be on the lookout as these time slots are exclusive and being run on Eastern Standard Time. These time slots are, 8 AM – 11 AM, 11 AM – 2 PM, 2 PM – 5 PM, and 5 PM – 8 PM. We may not be able to respond as quickly as we would like to, so during this event as long your PM or email is time-stamped within that time slot you will be able to be entered in for that exclusive pricing. We are also offering some exclusive swag for the first 5 purchases made on each of these two days. Turn on your notifications for this post as we will be announcing the first category spotlight at 8 AM tomorrow in the comments! These deals will ONLY be given out if you reach out via email or PM and you don’t want to miss this.​
Any links to product pages or coupon codes ?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Realtruck

Realtruck

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Realtruck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
Undecided
@skadizzle pricing will not publically be posted, if you are interested in a particular item we are spot lighting please reach out via PM or email and I will get you quoted

@2Life Let me edit that to include a link to our seat covers

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

@skadizzle pricing will not publically be posted, if you are interested in a particular item we are spot lighting please reach out via PM or email and I will get you quoted

@2Life Let me edit that to include a link to our seat covers
Gotcha thanks. I think the link helps so at least we know what we have to choose from.

Bob The Builder

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Butch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Cherokee ** 2023 Mav FX/4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Congrats!! Looking forward on when you guys get the Husky Classic floor liners set for the Hybrid. Gotta be Husky and gotta be the Classic. :)

RAMS

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Kia Sorento SX & 2007 Infiniti M35x
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Realtruck is the real deal. I ordered a tonneau cover from them last Friday and it showed up on Saturday. I ordered the tri fold by gator.
Same ordered Sentry CT on Wed. last week it arrived Fri. Fed Ex. Now just need the truck. 😂😂😂

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element/ Toyota Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Same ordered Sentry CT on Wed. last week it arrived Fri. Fed Ex. Now just need the truck. 😂😂😂
My Sentry CT arrived next day - Awaiting install.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Realtruck

Realtruck

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Realtruck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
Undecided
Up next for the 11AM - 2PM time slot we are focusing on floor liners/cargo liners/bed mats
Great time to keep your flooring protected from untimely spills, trips to the beach, or the mud. We are mainly focusing on our Husky and Bedrug brands with this but can offer some great deals on other brands we carry as well. Remember, these deals/price quotes will ONLY be given out if you reach out via email or PM (we are still waiting for the release of the hybrid floor liners and currently are not available)

https://realtruck.com/c/interior-accessories/floor-mats-floor-liners/
https://realtruck.com/c/interior-accessories/cargo-liners/
https://realtruck.com/c/exterior-accessories/bed-liners-mats/

OP
OP
Realtruck

Realtruck

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Realtruck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
Undecided
For the 2PM - 5PM slot we are featuring lighting!
Our main focus of this one will be on Rigid Industries but can also be used for headlights, tail lights, different brand pod lights and light bars, tailgate lightbars ect.
Remember, these deals/price quotes will ONLY be given out if you reach out via email or PM

https://realtruck.com/c/lighting/

OP
OP
Realtruck

Realtruck

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Realtruck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
Undecided
Good afternoon!
The last flash sale of the day is going to be tonneau covers!
I know I said we will run this from 5-8 PM but decided to give yall a little more time and am doing it from 5-11 PM Eastern. Our main focus on this will be the BAK branded covers but will be offering exclusive deals on other brands we carry as well. Remember, these deals/price quotes will ONLY be given out if you reach out via email or PM

https://realtruck.com/c/exterior-accessories/tonneau-covers/

We will be gone from 5 PM Eastern till 8 AM Eastern, but if you PM or email us it will be time-stamped and we will make sure you receive this very exclusive pricing

OP
OP
Realtruck

Realtruck

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Realtruck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
Undecided
Good morning!!!!
For the 2nd and final day of our anniversary sale, we are focusing on plastic protection for the 8AM - 11AM time slot
Things to look for in this category are items like vent visors, hood protectors, fender flares, and wheel well liners. If you don't know the drill by now, these deals/price quotes will ONLY be given out if you reach out via email or PM

https://realtruck.com/c/exterior-accessories/bug-shields/
https://realtruck.com/c/exterior-accessories/deflectors/vent-visors/
https://realtruck.com/c/exterior-accessories/fender-flares/
https://realtruck.com/c/exterior-accessories/wheel-well-liners/

22CarbGMav

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Awesome working with RealTruck!!! Reach out to Alex via @Realtruck 's PM!!! He will hook you up... super fast communication and amazing pricing! Order my Truxedo Sentry CT tonneau cover just this morning; hoping it comes this week so I can get it installed over the weekend!

Thanks @Realtruck !!
Sponsored