First Name
Hawley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Insight, E350, Toyota Sequoia
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
K. You do you. I'm simply stating the actual capabilities of the hybrid. It's everyone's personal decision whether the additional capabilities of the EB/AWD are worth the significant additional cost.
The interesting thing is when winter comes or the 2.0EB has to tow something. Towing I know is going to result in abysmal MPG. It seems the 2.0EB does not like to be challenged that much from its threshold weight/resistance levels.
Sponsored

Jasperw229

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jasper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick 22, Lariat fx4, 4k tow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It might have been 6 remaining. I didn't write it down, and now that I really think about it, I don't think it was both 516 and 16 remaining (I did write down the 31.5 and 516 numbers though)
Any of those numbers are too close for comfort for me. I have went down below "0 miles" by quite a bit in my subaru and it is nerve wracking the whole time.
Pretty sure when it tells me 0 I actually have about 45 miles remaining in the tank.

mcarneybsa

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Any of those numbers are too close for comfort for me. I have went down below "0 miles" by quite a bit in my subaru and it is nerve wracking the whole time.
Pretty sure when it tells me 0 I actually have about 45 miles remaining in the tank.
Yeah, I looked it up, he likely drove from a Denver Dealer to Albuquerque. Depending on where he came from in Denver area it would be perfect for that mileage. That's really good news for me - that I can drive to Denver on a single tank!

RogueCheddar

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 XLT Lux EB 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

A good way to retain wealth because all your thinking is along those lines. What does flaunting wealth do ? It only strokes your own ego. Get what you actually need and concentrate on the things that are more important; God and family!
God is not important to everybody...

hcforde

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Hawley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
God is not important to everybody...
Family is not important to a lot of people either.

BTW, do you believe in UFO's? I find it so interesting and fascinating that people can believe in UFO's and advanced extraterrestrial life.....but say there can not be such a thing as God.

Sponsored

RogueCheddar

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 XLT Lux EB 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Family is not important to a lot of people either.

BTW, do you believe in UFO's? I find it so interesting and fascinating that people can believe in UFO's and advanced extraterrestrial life.....but say there can not be such a thing as God.
Correct.

Do I believe in UFO's? Not currently, but presented with enough scientific evidence then probably yes. Advanced ET life is scientifically possible, the other one is not.

hcforde

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Hawley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Correct.

Do I believe in UFO's? Not currently, but presented with enough scientific evidence then probably yes. Advanced ET life is scientifically possible, the other one is not.
Unfortunately, your logic is skewed and contradictory. Now you are limiting Advanced ET life that is scientifically possible. Have you ever heard that nothing can be and not be at the same time?

BTW who invented mathematics?

RogueCheddar

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 XLT Lux EB 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Unfortunately, your logic is skewed and contradictory. Now you are limiting Advanced ET life that is scientifically possible. Have you ever heard that nothing can be and not be at the same time?

BTW who invented mathematics?
If you are going to suggest my logic is skewed and contradictory at least have the decency to follow up that accusation as to why.
I'm not limiting anything, I don't get to decide the reality of anything, only my own perception and opinion of it which is what I presented. scientific evidence helps perceive my opinion of it, not faith.

Who invented mathematics? Unfortunately, that question is nonsensical (as no-one really knows) and seemingly loaded with the need of the asker to impart their own opinion of the answer on the questioned without any actual want of an answer. Many would suggest Archimedes, Pythagoras (as we know it) or indeed prehistoric man, feel free to enlighten me with your own version of events though, I await with baited breath.

In the meantime, 25mpg....

hcforde

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Hawley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If you are going to suggest my logic is skewed and contradictory at least have the decency to follow up that accusation as to why.
I'm not limiting anything, I don't get to decide the reality of anything, only my own perception and opinion of it which is what I presented. scientific evidence helps perceive my opinion of it, not faith.

Who invented mathematics? Unfortunately, that question is nonsensical (as no-one really knows) and seemingly loaded with the need of the asker to impart their own opinion of the answer on the questioned without any actual want of an answer. Many would suggest Archimedes, Pythagoras (as we know it) or indeed prehistoric man, feel free to enlighten me with your own version of events though, I await with baited breath.

In the meantime, 25mpg....
I guess you did not understand the full context of my reply. Maybe you should re-read it using the Socratic method and you might understand the answer you are looking for is there
Let's start here, You are the one that opened up an argument about not everyone believing in God when no one said that they did and you gave no follow-up did you. There are some that still believe the earth is flat. I doubt you would have the same reaction if that was put forth. The problem is yours!

Your answer that everyone does not believe in God was unnecessary, and out of the context of what was being set forth. I truly doubt that everyone here has the same religious belief system and even within the same belief system differ on a number of points. As such your answer to that point was nonsensical. As a matter of fact depending on the poll question from Gallup in 2017, 64-87% of people in the US do believe in God.
Sponsored