Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Gray Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Looks awesome. I am going 235’s. The decal looks awesome. Where might I get a pair. Thinking they a great change for my Alto.
got them from Sign-Rite Designs on Etsy. He’s got a bunch of different ones and you might be able to message him about other colors/designs. Just need the 14”W x 3.5”H Ranger size (same size as Maverick OEM). His are also wayyyyyy better quality than the 4WDCustoms ones on Etsy.
Sponsored

JKinPA

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Mountaineer
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

got them from Sign-Rite Designs on Etsy. He’s got a bunch of different ones and you might be able to message him about other colors/designs. Just need the 14”W x 3.5”H Ranger size (same size as Maverick OEM). His are also wayyyyyy better quality than the 4WDCustoms ones on Etsy.
Thank you

BARTMAVERICK

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Wonder how hard it would be to remove the stock FX4 decal/sticker. I have a HPR Lariat FX4, 4K tow, coming in Dec. and I think another color FX4 sticker would look better on the Hot Pepper Red.

dalola

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sunsetridgecabinhockinghills.com
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Wonder how hard it would be to remove the stock FX4 decal/sticker. I have a HPR Lariat FX4, 4K tow, coming in Dec. and I think another color FX4 sticker would look better on the Hot Pepper Red.
They are simple to remove. If you have a heat gun or hair dryer, that will help if it's cold outside. Direct sun for a couple hours will also do the trick (again, if it isn't cold). Basically, get a corner started, and peel slowly, comes right off. Clean up any residue left behind.

I plan on removing mine from my HPR also, and just leaving it clean. Not a fan of decals of any type. I wish Ford would give the option of FX4 w/o decals, and save $50.

BARTMAVERICK

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
They are simple to remove. If you have a heat gun or hair dryer, that will help if it's cold outside. Direct sun for a couple hours will also do the trick (again, if it isn't cold). Basically, get a corner started, and peel slowly, comes right off. Clean up any residue left behind.

I plan on removing mine from my HPR also, and just leaving it clean. Not a fan of decals of any type. I wish Ford would give the option of FX4 w/o decals, and save $50.
Thanks

Sponsored

Hyfly11

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Hyrum
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Sorry if I missed it but what did the new tires do to your mpg? I am wanting to get some more aggressive tires but cautious as I don't want to destroy mpg.
Thanks

OP
OP
mdl20813

mdl20813

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Gray Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Sorry if I missed it but what did the new tires do to your mpg? I am wanting to get some more aggressive tires but cautious as I don't want to destroy mpg.
Thanks
It's been pretty minimal (like maybe .5 MPG). i have been stuck doing mostly city driving right now anyway and am still sitting at a little over 25mpg combined. Any tanks I've been able to do majority highway on have been more like 27-28 total. Preserving mileage was part of the reason I stayed at 235 instead of going up to 245 (still not sure the difference would have been much). Increase in road noise has also been minimal and I've been really happy with them.

Hyfly11

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Hyrum
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It's been pretty minimal (like maybe .5 MPG). i have been stuck doing mostly city driving right now anyway and am still sitting at a little over 25mpg combined. Any tanks I've been able to do majority highway on have been more like 27-28 total. Preserving mileage was part of the reason I stayed at 235 instead of going up to 245 (still not sure the difference would have been much). Increase in road noise has also been minimal and I've been really happy with them.
That is great. Thank you

Deleted member 6544

Oh, videos I saw were showing side 1 and side 2. Both were blackwalls but had different sidewall/shoulder tread pattern. Thanks for the info, may have to research this a bit more.
You are correct. They do have different sidewall patterns. I painted the lettering white on my Wrangler when I bought them.

Deleted member 6544

Those Toyo’s does not snow rated.
They're rated 3 snowflakes. And in real life they are awesome in snow. Drove to Buffalo last year in a snowstorm. I didn't even have the Jeep in 4X and they worked great.

Sponsored

EggSalad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Equinox and Focus
Really like the 235s. I think I'll do the same. I see people going with larger and larger tires and idk I'm a little paranoid about doing too much lol. I think this look good!

MtnMn

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This is exactly the thread I needed. Lots of clear, detailed pictures with performance and mpg data. Now I can comfortably decide on my new tires. Thank you!!

OP
OP
mdl20813

mdl20813

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Gray Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I’m looking at ordering these. Would anyone know if a 235 tire like this would void the warranty?
235/65 were an optional size from the factory so if a dealer attempted to use that size to justify denying a warranty claim that would be silly.
Sponsored