First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Prius prime
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered an XLT luxury package, flaps and mats, window visor and hood visor wheel locks etc.. Dealer said soonest I'll see it is January.
Sponsored

Jraoffroad

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F150, 2001 F350 Diesel Dually, 2019 Kia Soul
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I wouldn't believe anything a dealer says. Their guess isn't much better then yours. Some 24's will get get scheduled in October and some wont even make the 24 MY.

Bob The Builder

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Butch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Cherokee ** 2023 Mav FX/4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Red454

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Fusion, 1972 Impala, 2005 Mustang
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered a bare bones XL on July 17. Dealer said to expect 8 to 10 months.

Sponsored

RichardCranium

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick XL 2.0 AWD 4K CP360
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My dealer told me 3 to 6 months after production starts for MY24 Ecoboost, AWD, 4K, CP360, SIBL. I am hopeful that it will be during that time because it is an Ecoboost and I have seen some people say their same build is scheduled. I know, allocations are king.

Sage

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Sagebrush
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Interesting!
I just ordered a week ago, so we will see how long it takes. I really don't expect to see for a year. If more than a year I might run out of patient to want it.

ModernGrabber

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Golf GTI
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Piggybacked '23 dealer order was originally scheduled for June, but has been pushed every couple weeks and currently stands at 09/25 - wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't get built.

'24 order placed on July 18th currently scheduled for 10/23 (can see build details in signature). So if that sticks, then a wait time of only ~three weeks (You can't really start counting until they actually start production on that MY imo).

Gray Goose

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
RG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I was told about 9 months after MY24 production starts and that XL is lowest priority unless it’s a fleet order.

Sponsored

ziotomasso

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sienna
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was just wondering to anyone who's ordered a 2024 Maverick, what were the typical wait estimates you got from your dealer? Six months? One year? Year and a half? Undetermined? I figure with Ford raising the prices across the board to dwindle demand, that would translate to an increase in production and more Mavericks showing up on dealer lots. Or I could be wrong. I'm aware that there's several 23 and even 22 rollovers that have to be fulfilled first (at least in theory) Some input would be great. I enjoy the Maverick so much that I want another one but with the added FX4 package. I'm also thinking a different color. The Atlas Blue has been growing on me. Or maybe Hot Pepper Red. I can't decide if I want to order another one or try to scour a 2023 on the lot at some point.
Mine was ordered 16 Sept 2022
Notice of April production date 27 Feb 2023
Built 26 April 2023
Shipped 1 May 2023
Arrived at Duval Ford in Jax, FL 18 May 2023
I picked it up the 19 of May 2023
Believed all constraints and didn’t order them from Ford
Purchased 2023 Maverick hybrid Lariat with just the 400W inverter extra.
Expect you are right with some of your guesses, and hope you get yours sooner than I got mine. Good luck

MAVornoMavisthequestion

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 toyota trd pro 4Runner
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Good question. I do not know.
According to Tim Bart; The engines, batteries are made by UAW. Therefore this strike lasting 8 weeks will slow down production or put into a major halt right as 2024 schedule starts in October. All depends on how many parts are kept in stock.

ziotomasso

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sienna
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was just wondering to anyone who's ordered a 2024 Maverick, what were the typical wait estimates you got from your dealer? Six months? One year? Year and a half? Undetermined? I figure with Ford raising the prices across the board to dwindle demand, that would translate to an increase in production and more Mavericks showing up on dealer lots. Or I could be wrong. I'm aware that there's several 23 and even 22 rollovers that have to be fulfilled first (at least in theory) Some input would be great. I enjoy the Maverick so much that I want another one but with the added FX4 package. I'm also thinking a different color. The Atlas Blue has been growing on me. Or maybe Hot Pepper Red. I can't decide if I want to order another one or try to scour a 2023 on the lot at some point.
Mine was ordered 16 Sept 2022
Notice of April production date 27 Feb 2023
Built 26 April 2023
Shipped 1 May 2023
Arrived at Duval Ford in Jax, FL 18 May 2023
I picked it up the 19 of Sept 2023
Believed all hold up items and didn’t order them from Ford
Purchased 2023 Maverick hybrid Lariat with just the 400W
Think your guesses are right. In either case, hope you get yours sooner than I got mine. It is worth the wait. I’m still loving my new Maverick

MMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Type R, Hiboy Scooter, 2024 XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered a XLT ecoboost AWD with tow package at the end of July. At that time, dealer said build date would be October, should see it in February or March.
Me too same package with color $ option. Have a supposed 10-23-23 build week - we'll see after reading this forum for a few weeks now.:rolleyes:

HumanPrimate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Hybrid - Atlas Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I ordered a Hybrid XL, no options, September 2022. I have been in contact with my dealer since way before then. He says that in his 30 years in the car business, he has not seen anything like the production delays and weird order handling that Ford has been doing with the Maverick, Super Duty, and Broncos in the last 2 years. He follows everything pretty closely and still has no clue if/when I might be scheduled.
Sponsored