First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So the 2024 Maverick will likely be going up at least $2k?
My City is budgeting for their 2024 fleet of XL's is 28K. I'm sure that is an estimate, but they follow the state contract. 2023 state contract was 21.5K. They do add about 2k for outfitting so $21.5K to $26K.

Last edited:

Sponsored

supertiger

First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Civic
Engine
Undecided
Seems like the rumor of 4A for Raptor only may be true.

For a RWD based PU, to not have 4A, at the very least as an option, is a major blunder IMO. Ford will get beat up on this in the comparison tests big time, as all the new competitors seems to have it/offer it on their 4x4's.

Yet another Ford head-scratcher decision...
I agree with you. Toyota does not offer it on almost any of the new Tacoma. I wouldn't own a truck without it, I suppose.

FischAutoTechGarten

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Green Valley Arizona USA, Alamos Sonora MEX
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mav Lariat EB AWD 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

If they keep it as is sure but if they upgrade infotainment software I dobut it
true.. but if they jack around with the price too much folks are going to bolt. of course many claim but there's no competition to the Maverick... well maybe the XL hybrid, but you get a Lariat EB AWD approaching 40K.. why wouldn't you get a nicer, larger Ridgline for $41k?

OP
OP
cavemold

cavemold

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2022 Eco 2.0
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
true.. but if they jack around with the price too much folks are going to bolt. of course many claim but there's now competition to a the Maverick... you get a Lariat approaching 40K.. why wouldn't you get a nicer, larger Ridgline for $41k?
To where ? There’s the maverick and the Santa Cruz lol ….I guess prerunner and sr5

AznMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid Lariat Built 3-9-23, Chevy EUV, Lexus RX350
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Disappointing wonder what price difference will be though
That's going to be a tough one since they have so many trims on the 24' s. Thinking there will be a couple trims that are somewhat equivalent to each trim Ford is offering. Plus dealer markups and the infamous toyota tax. I think they are offering a 2 to 1 trim availability which is pretty crazy from a logistics standpoint. Will they be able to build that many variations?

Sponsored
OP
OP
cavemold

cavemold

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That's going to be a tough one since they have so many trims on the 24' s. Thinking there will be a couple trims that are somewhat equivalent to each trim Ford is offering. Plus dealer markups and the infamous toyota tax. I think they are offering a 2 to 1 trim availability which is pretty crazy from a logistics standpoint. Will they be able to build that many variations?
That’s big question . Can they keep up with demand . I suspect demand will be high more so the Ranger or colorado . If you were to upgrade might want to look at frontier .

FischAutoTechGarten

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Green Valley Arizona USA, Alamos Sonora MEX
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mav Lariat EB AWD 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

To where ? There’s the maverick and the Santa Cruz lol ….I guess prerunner and sr5
Do you really not consider Honda's unibody pickup a competitor to Fords unibody pickup? Just asking... I mean the Santa Cruz is a Tucson with a ved, but it's proportions are like a Subura Outback w/ a bed. Ridgeline is much more trucklike then the Santa Cruz.

AznMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid Lariat Built 3-9-23, Chevy EUV, Lexus RX350
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Do you really not consider Honda's unibody pickup a competitor to Fords unibody pickup? Just asking... I mean the Santa Cruz is a Tucson with a ved, but it's proportions are like a Subura Outback w/ a bed. Ridgeline is much more trucklike then the Santa Cruz.
No. The Honda Is way pricier and the MPG is way crappier. It's also more of a midsize and not compact.

OP
OP
cavemold

cavemold

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The Ridgeline while decent is 45k truck to start … so . Doesn’t really come close to maverick , Ranger xl, xlt 2d , etc . Still 4-5k between cruz and Ridgeline. Plus the cruz losing value by the day . There’s one at my local ford lot that’s been there for 120 days and counting
Cruz a bit cheaper than Ridgeline but nobody has desire to get one ..

Last edited:

CLH917

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The Ridgeline while decent is 45k truck to start … so . Doesn’t really come close to maverick , Ranger xl, xlt 2d , etc . Still 4-5k between cruz and Ridgeline. Plus the cruz losing value by the day . There’s one at my local ford lot that’s been there for 120 days and counting
Cruz a bit cheaper than Ridgeline but nobody has desire to get one ..
Where are you getting 45k to start for a Ridgeline? There are numerous within a 50 mile radius of me for under 40k.
Sponsored