2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid HPR w/ BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I'm a little confused. They have shown an exhuastion of tires for the XL and XLT for the last couple rounds yet I still got my scheduled build date of March 11th. It doesn't seem to be stopping them from scheduling builds even when showing an exhaustion of certain parts. Anyone have insight on this?

Edit: I received my email Jan. 18th.
The parts availability gets reset when they do their big scheduling every month. Then those parts are "exhausted" in the weeks between because they have already been allocated to customer builds.

Example: I get 100 mudflaps from my supplier every month. Once a month I do a big scheduling and I scheduling 100 customer builds with mudflaps. Next few weeks I still have a few gaps in production that I can squeeze in some customer orders, but since I've already allocated all my mudflaps my stock is now "exhausted" even though I have them on hand, waiting to be put on scheduled builds. I instead pull in customer builds without mudflaps.

Next month my supplier sends me 100 more mudflaps and my inventory is no longer exhausted. Rinse and repeat.
Sponsored

Superg0

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 XLT FX4 Azure Grey
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks
This means they are doing scheduling this week (2/8/24) for any gaps in production weeks in March (3/4-3/25)

If you already have a build date this is meaningless to you. Constraints and everything else in this email DO NOT APPLY TO ALREADY SCHEDULED BUILDS!

If you DO NOT have a build date, this email basically says that Ford may select a small handful of Ecoboost XLT and Lariat without constraints to fill in any gaps in production.

Parts availability resets every month when they do scheduling.
Thanks, now I get it. My original email for my build week was 2/19. Now I see my build has changed to 3/11 but I didn’t get email of the change.

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks

Thanks, now I get it. My original email for my build week was 2/19. Now I see my build has changed to 3/11 but I didn’t get email of the change.
As mentioned, the info shared in the OP are for unscheduled trucks only. If you are scheduled, you are good to go even if they move it around. It won't be a problem unless you are scheduled at the end of the model year. Then it might be an issue if you get delayed.

JediMindTrix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S650 GT 401A (NP, PP, MR, AE, 10R80)
Engine
Undecided
When did you get the email saying it was bumped up? We have a March 18 date too. Curious if we will get bumped up too.
Got my email on 1/18 that I was scheduled for week of 3/18. Mine got bumped up to 2/26 received that email yesterday. XL AWD 4K Tow CP360 Modular drop in bedliner

itzyoboipaul

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Damn, my build date got pushed back cuz they ran out of the tires for my XLT.

Correction, they are out of A/S tires, mine are A/T....build mine guys....
My XL hybrid got pushed back also from 2/12 to 2/19 now (spray in bed liner, co pilot 360)

Sponsored

Tvin87

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick XL Hybrid. Carbonized Grey
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Checked my tracker again and have been bumped back down from 3/04 to my original 3/18 again. Dang

DinoLord

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 XL EB AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm a little confused. They have shown an exhuastion of tires for the XL and XLT for the last couple rounds yet I still got my scheduled build date of March 11th. It doesn't seem to be stopping them from scheduling builds even when showing an exhaustion of certain parts. Anyone have insight on this?

Edit: I received my email Jan. 18th.
When was the first time "exhausted tires" showed up on constraints? I can't recall.

StephenK_I

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick XLT Tremor 2013 Subaru Impreza Sport
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My XLT Tremor has been In Production since 02 Feb 2024. The only other option I got was the spray in bed liner. Is it normal for a Maverick to be in production that long?

lpellant

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick on order
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
When was the first time "exhausted tires" showed up on constraints? I can't recall.
I think December but for sure January. I received my build date on Jan. 18th. Ordered on July 17.

Serow

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Ford Taurus
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
What is date of the next full scheduling?

Sponsored

ilikebike

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid HPR w/ BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

What is date of the next full scheduling?
It's usually the Thursday of the second full week of the month. That would place next full scheduling this upcoming Thursday the 15th.

Pensfan66

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
On July 18, 2023 ordered a 2024 XL Hybrid with Copilot-360 (roll over from a 2023 order)
on Nov 30th was scheduled to be built this week, week of Feb 5th.
Checked with dealer today and got print out shows on January 2nd "scheduled to day" (Feb 6, 2024)
shows on Jan 29th "in production" (sent to plant)
show on Feb 3rd "in production" (trim line).
dealer said that means it's built. Never got an email from Ford saying in production or built.
checked order status online and shows "in production".
I have a 2022 Velocity Blue XL hybrid, gen 1 built Feb 2021(Copilot-360, Ford SIBL, Hitch, added O.E cruise switches and programmed, O.E. Power Tailgate lock, Ford front and rear mud flaps) with just under 12k miles i'll be selling when 24 arrives if anyone is interested.
I ordered my XL July 19, 2023. No build date and when contact Dealer last update from Ford..response was I do not know any more than you do.....

Pensfan66

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
On July 18, 2023 ordered a 2024 XL Hybrid with Copilot-360 (roll over from a 2023 order)
on Nov 30th was scheduled to be built this week, week of Feb 5th.
Checked with dealer today and got print out shows on January 2nd "scheduled to day" (Feb 6, 2024)
shows on Jan 29th "in production" (sent to plant)
show on Feb 3rd "in production" (trim line).
dealer said that means it's built. Never got an email from Ford saying in production or built.
checked order status online and shows "in production".
I have a 2022 Velocity Blue XL hybrid, gen 1 built Feb 2021(Copilot-360, Ford SIBL, Hitch, added O.E cruise switches and programmed, O.E. Power Tailgate lock, Ford front and rear mud flaps) with just under 12k miles i'll be selling when 24 arrives if anyone is interested.
I ordered white XL hybrid July 19, 2024. Keep getting email updates from Ford...Due to shipping issues we cannot give you a build date...

mcc63303

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sold 22 Hybrid XL now 24 Hybrid XL, 57 Chevy 454ci
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered white XL hybrid July 19, 2024. Keep getting email updates from Ford...Due to shipping issues we cannot give you a build date...
You must mean July 19, 2023.
Be patient, it's worth it. Sold my 22 to a dealer and it was sold in 3 days. Got 135 miles on my 24 now. Loved the Velocity Blue 22, getting used to the 24 Atlas Blue.

Pensfan66

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You must mean July 19, 2023.
Be patient, it's worth it. Sold my 22 to a dealer and it was sold in 3 days. Got 135 miles on my 24 now. Loved the Velocity Blue 22, getting used to the 24 Atlas Blue.
yes July 19, 2023 sorry
Sponsored