First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Ranger XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Sure hope they can schedule some XL Ecoboosts this week! 440 days and counting!!!! After all, Ford suggested a change to Ecoboost last December!

Guv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
Undecided
Sure hope they can schedule some XL Ecoboosts this week! 440 days and counting!!!! After all, Ford suggested a change to Ecoboost last December!
They should give you a special loyalty discount for not canceling your order!

Sponsored

FischAutoTechGarten

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Green Valley Arizona USA, Alamos Sonora MEX
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mav Lariat EB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

My production was originally scheduled this week, but is now moved to Dec 18th... Wish it kept the original.. It would have been so convenient as I have to travel to the US on Sunday, wait a few days, pickup my mamá from the airport and drive back down to Mexico... Had the Maverick stayed on schedule, I could have grabbed it while I was stateside and returned to Mexico in it with my family.. Oh well... Now I have to make an additional trip stateside, a few weeks later, to get my Maverick. At this rate, it would actually be better if it wasn't ready until after Jan 1st... again... Oh well.

vRS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Engine
Undecided
My production was originally scheduled this week, but is now moved to Dec 18th... Wish it kept the original.. It would have been so convenient as I have to travel to the US on Sunday, wait a few days, pickup my mamá from the airport and drive back down to Mexico... Had the Maverick stayed on schedule, I could have grabbed it while I was stateside and returned to Mexico in it with my family.. Oh well... Now I have to make an additional trip stateside, a few weeks later, to get my Maverick. At this rate, it would actually be better if it wasn't ready until after Jan 1st... again... Oh well.
Your Maverick might have been delayed if it had stayed on the original scheduled date. The scheduled week of 11/13 orders have been stuck "In Production" for several weeks now. If this keeps up then you might be looking at delivery in January.

When did the date change to 12/18? The 11/13 delays might be the reason for it being changed.

FischAutoTechGarten

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Green Valley Arizona USA, Alamos Sonora MEX
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mav Lariat EB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Your Maverick might have been delayed if it had stayed on the original scheduled date. The scheduled week of 11/13 orders have been stuck "In Production" for several weeks now. If this keeps up then you might be looking at delivery in January.

When did the date change to 12/18? The 11/13 delays might be the reason for it being changed.
I was notified 11/14, so it appears the 11/13 delays were the driver.

Sponsored

badMotorist

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01 Grand Marquis LS
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hooray, I finally got some good news yesterday. My priority code has been changed to 02! Now hoping to get scheduled soon.
Did you reach out to your dealer or was this done through chat or some other method?

Bill Quattlebaum

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Ranger XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I actually reached out to a dealer that is located far away from my location. He was very helpful. I had tried Ford Customer Service and Ford Marketing many times. Sometimes, you have to go higher up the chain to get results.

badMotorist

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01 Grand Marquis LS
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I actually reached out to a dealer that is located far away from my location. He was very helpful. I had tried Ford Customer Service and Ford Marketing many times. Sometimes, you have to go higher up the chain to get results.
I was surprisingly able to get a quick answer from Ford Chat. Just needed my order number and dealer number. I didn't expect to see any movement on mine but I was glad to know it still exists lol.

NedF

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Was a '23 now a '24 Lariat Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It's funny, I reached up to my sales person on Saturday after figuring I missed the last scheduling period. I ask if he could verify the priority number and if I should remove the mud flaps... (I had tried Ford chat a while back with no luck). He replied with he would look at the constraints and he also let me know that that they still had lots of allocation they were hoping to get scheduled - maybe this week. I assume he was texting me from home. It was Tuesday (yesterday) when he got back to me and told me my build was scheduled for Feb 12th. After I got the VIN from him I could see that the order tracker was updated on 10/30/23. Unfortunately in Canada we have to rely on the dealership to relay communication from Ford.

Bill Quattlebaum

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Ranger XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Great news today!!!! After waiting 443 days my order is scheduled!

Time email was received: 5:36 EST
Build date: Week of 2/26/24
Maverick XL Ecoboost, Cactus Gray, Full size spare, Tow Hitch
Dealer: B&B Ford, Barnwell, SC
Last numbers of VIN: 57644
Sponsored