First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I did not here about the full size spares being a constraint??
I'm not sure what is going on it was mentioned by Tim on YouTube long MacArthur Ford live chat on Tuesday night but now I hear that there has been Mavericks scheduled for May that have full size spars . So it appears this is not the case or Ford has changed again I'm not sure I was just passing on what was said in the live chat again if this is false information I apologize for passing it on but Tim is usually a very good source of information about the Mavericks. 🤔
Sponsored

Jguido1987

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My Mav is sitting at the dealership scheduled for me to pick it up on Saturday. Now I can’t bc of this recall. But the worst part is my financing is set up ready to go. The finance company cut the check so now I have to make payments on something I don’t own yet or I can cancel the check and give up my “low interest” rate (by todays standards) and redo the application and pay a higher interest rate.
Very disappointed in FORD. At least my salesman told me I’m able to go visit the truck.

OleFordGuy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Lariat, Expedition Limited, 22 Mav Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My Mav is sitting at the dealership scheduled for me to pick it up on Saturday. Now I can’t bc of this recall. But the worst part is my financing is set up ready to go. The finance company cut the check so now I have to make payments on something I don’t own yet or I can cancel the check and give up my “low interest” rate (by todays standards) and redo the application and pay a higher interest rate.
Very disappointed in FORD. At least my salesman told me I’m able to go visit the truck.
Can't the dealers use the info attached in Post #165 and go ahead and fix the issue now ?

Ragtime Billy Peaches

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 f250 Crew Diesel 4x4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm not sure what is going on it was mentioned by Tim on YouTube long MacArthur Ford live chat on Tuesday night but now I hear that there has been Mavericks scheduled for May that have full size spars . So it appears this is not the case or Ford has changed again I'm not sure I was just passing on what was said in the live chat again if this is false information I apologize for passing it on but Tim is usually a very good source of information about the Mavericks. 🤔
They still schedule constrained items, just means less of them.

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Is yours an Ecoboost or a hybrid? My truck was sitting in Tampa for a month and finally left and should be at the dealer any day now. I also have my financing already and sold my vehicle so I hope I don't get stuck.

Sponsored

Jguido1987

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Is yours an Ecoboost or a hybrid? My truck was sitting in Tampa for a month and finally left and should be at the dealer any day now. I also have my financing already and sold my vehicle so I hope I don't get stuck.
It’s an ecoboost with 4K

Jguido1987

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Can't the dealers use the info attached in Post #165 and go ahead and fix the issue now ?
They prob could just fix it. But unless Ford issues an actual protocol to fix the recall I would imagine that it would still be marked at under recall and not be able to release the car.

I could be wrong. It has happened once before.

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

pigsareus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I would imagine that a fair amount of this recall cost will be pushed over to the harness vendor, who delivered non-conforming product.

Unless the proof exists that it was a Ford Engineering specification problem.

HRG
could be but really....what's the big deal with doing some sporadic spot checking/testing when the parts arrive ? Seems like time well spent...

LVMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Recall popped up in the Fordpass App Now. I called Ford and they mentioned the dealers will provide loaners or rentals to impacted owners for the times they will need to tow. Not sure if this will apply to owners towing on a daily basis or more like myself who only need to a few times a year.

Sponsored

Hot Runr Guy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Edge SEL, 2024 Lariat AWD BAP 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Recall popped up in the Fordpass App Now. I called Ford and they mentioned the dealers will provide loaners or rentals to impacted owners for the times they will need to tow. Not sure if this will apply to owners towing on a daily basis or more like myself who only need to a few times a year.
Yeah, tossing someone the keys to an EcoSport probably won't work for the take my boat to the lake crowd,,,,,

HRG

LVMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yeah, tossing someone the keys to an EcoSport probably won't work for the take my boat to the lake crowd,,,,,

HRG
I specifically asked and they would provide a pickup truck with equipment capability or greater.

Jguido1987

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I was supposed to get my mav today but obviously can’t due to this recall. But I was able to look at the floor liners and the seat covers I ordered today. I guess that’s something. Haha

So we all know Ford has been slow to the gun with many of these issues/problem/production.
Does anyone have an opinion/insight to what to expect from Ford now? The notice says 2nd quarter (April/may/June) does this mean I can have my mav by Easter or more likely 4th of July?
Sponsored