First Name
yes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a car
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Heard a rumor that due to overwhelming demand Ford will be shutting down the order banks next week. This sounds to me like the sort of nonsense dealers will tell people to kick buyers off the fence.

Can anyone confirm or deny?
Sponsored

RonR1959

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It's not a rumor. It's true. The admin posted a Ford note stating the facts. There has been an overwhelming number of orders put in the first two days of the order bank opening, plus the amount of '22 roll overs Ford needs to produce. If you haven't ordered one yet, you better gitty-up-and-go!!

Scupking

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Wow so you get one week to order a 23 before they are sold out. Time to start talking about the 24 Maverick.

RonR1959

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Wow so you get one week to order a 23 before they are sold out. Time to start talking about the 24 Maverick.
I'm looking for the Ford memo now. I'll post it if I can find it.

Decayed

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
yes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a car
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It's not a rumor. It's true. The admin posted a Ford note stating the facts. There has been an overwhelming number of orders put in the first two days of the order bank opening, plus the amount of '22 roll overs Ford needs to produce. If you haven't ordered one yet, you better gitty-up-and-go!!
Link?

Sponsored

RonR1959

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Heard a rumor that due to overwhelming demand Ford will be shutting down the order banks next week. This sounds to me like the sort of nonsense dealers will tell people to kick buyers off the fence.

Can anyone confirm or deny?
Ford Maverick 2023 Maverick Retail Order Banks Closing Next Week + Tremor Package Ordering Starts Tomorrow (9/17) 1663412495724

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Wow, but dealers can still submit for stock orders after the retail order banks close. The ADMs this year are gonna be even worse than last year.

Decayed

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
yes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a car
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Wow, but dealers can still submit for stock orders after the retail order banks close. The ADMs this year are gonna be even worse than last year.
I wonder of the dealers are close to a general revolt because of the lack of dealer stock last year. Our two local dealers have basically turned into used car lots. They have nothing new because they can't get it.

Sponsored

Pikey87

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Impala
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It's not surprising. Ford knew they got more orders than they could build, but still kept taking them, and releasing the maverick in other countries. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if a lot of the 23s get pushed to 24. My trust in ford is well below 0% right now 🤣

Pikey87

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Impala
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes that is interesting. I wonder what happens if Ford can't make your Maverick and you have a signed buyer's order. Would they be held liable?
If that was legally binding, Ford would've broken it enough times to get the entire board of directors executed 🤣 I'm kidding obviously, but honestly, I've never seen so much incompetence in so many different aspects of a business.

h20mxracer222

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac Escalade EXT and Toyota 4runner Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Holy Cow!!! 😦

Looks like I am going to be texting me salesperson tomorrow to confirm my order went though (yes I got an email from Ford that it did go though, but I wanna double check)
I ordered mine yesterday and paid $1k deposit with a signed purchase order but haven't gotten any email from Ford. I even asked my salesman if it needs a COVP. He said they're all good. Now I'm starting to worry it hasn't been ordered. Back to my dealer I go.

n0maverick

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tiguan, 2022 Maverick, 2013 Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford will build my23 dealer orders before roll over my22 orders because...well...Ford. :( The days of no dealers cant come soon enough. Ford's last dealer hurrah.

MvrkECWI

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, Crosstrek
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
And the online configurator won't even change to MY23 until October. Why bother?
Sponsored