First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mav XLT Lux BAP; '23 Tesla Y LR; '18 Jeep GC
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was at my local authorized Ford dealer when they opened today. The manager was apparently just back from a week long Ford convention in Las Vegas.

My wife ordered a MY23 Maverick XLT Hybrid with 360 in Cactus Gray. Placed the order at 10AM EDT, but we haven't received a confirmation e mail from Ford. Did anyone else order today and receive a prompt response?

The manager feels that Ford may open up the Maverick order book each quarter for short periods.
I have not received my Ford confirmation yet, but was assured by the dealer the order was submitted to Ford on Friday.

bigshmoop

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 Plymouth Satellite, 2023 Toyota 4Runner ORP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was at my local authorized Ford dealer when they opened today. The manager was apparently just back from a week long Ford convention in Las Vegas.

My wife ordered a MY23 Maverick XLT Hybrid with 360 in Cactus Gray. Placed the order at 10AM EDT, but we haven't received a confirmation e mail from Ford. Did anyone else order today and receive a prompt response?

The manager feels that Ford may open up the Maverick order book each quarter for short periods.
It can take a few hours to get the e-mail. You'll varied replies here and Reddit stating it can be anywhere from 1-48 hours. Mine took 10 hours to land in my inbox.

sourmav

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Anyone know of a dealer that can take my order for a mav within a few hours of philly?

my dealership who put me on a list over a month month ago has not called yet.. said they are working on it.

volksnuts

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat HPR
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Mine (ordered email) took 1 minute on Friday to hit my inbox

Sponsored

Impetus19

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mazda 3, 1979 CJ5 360 3spd, 2015 prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have not received my Ford confirmation yet, but was assured by the dealer the order was submitted to Ford on Friday.
Did you confirm the correct email was on the order?

PlantMan

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-250 4WD crew 8' bed; 2022 Maverick XL AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The new addition at Planta Hermosillo for (all of ) MY23 will be 39,000 Transit Connects.
Nope, 2023 Transit Connect continues at existing plant. 2024 in Mexico cancelled. 2024+ Transit Connect won't be sold in US.

ford5

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150; 2018 Murano
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I can't believe Ford didn't prioritize 22 carryover orders before taking 23 orders. That being said, I'm hopeful my 23 order that was entered on the 15th will become reality within the next year. My salesman did say that "they received notice that there will be no price protection if builds get pushed from 23 to 24". Wow! If an order placed on the first day isn't covered then Ford has a real problem.

dcs12345

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Chevy
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Swung by the dealership down the road to put my order in over lunch. Before I ordered, I sat in a Bronco Sport to see how it fits. Seemed to fit my needs, so I went ahead and had them put in my order.
Now I’m just waiting on the email.
Ford Maverick 2023 Maverick Retail Order Banks Closing Next Week + Tremor Package Ordering Starts Tomorrow (9/17) 51936142-35E8-49A4-B9A2-D5B55AC37797

h20mxracer222

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac Escalade EXT and Toyota 4runner Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered Friday and didn't receive confirmation email from Ford until late Saturday. Hang in there.

Sponsored

Landric

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Landric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT AWD FX4 Alto Blue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Seems funny to me that the order banks will probably be closed before Ford even puts the "Build and Price" configurator up on their website...yikes. Haha.
It is cool though, everyone can use it to decide what they want to pre-order for 2024. It will be great, except all the prices and options will be wrong. The 2024 build and price will be up just in time to plan a 2025 order.

It can take a few hours to get the e-mail. You'll varied replies here and Reddit stating it can be anywhere from 1-48 hours. Mine took 10 hours to land in my inbox.
It probably depends on the volume of ordering going on. Tim from LM called me yesterday afternoon and put my 2023 roll over in while I was on the phone with him. The phone call was less then 10 minutes and I got the email while I was still on the phone with him. A lot of dealerships are closed on Sunday and Tim was WORKING FROM HOME! That is probably why it was so quick.

paremyd

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

My guy @ Earnhardt told me that he submitted my order to his 'inventory manager' on Thurs. This meant that it never got submitted since I never got an email.

I would call you guy ASAP!

I ordered with Long MacArthur and got an email on Friday.

bc22

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Odyssey
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My backup dealer sent me a text just now saying "Hey xxxxxx, this is Sales Manager xxxxxx from xxxxx. Ford did just release today that they will be closing the order banks tomorrow. We are urging customer who are looking to place their order to stop in today to do so. We are here till 8pm" Just an FYI. These guys were booked through the 25th with customer meetings to order a Maverick (they preferred to schedule sit-down orders).

AZ_Kyle

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mav XLT Lux BAP; '23 Tesla Y LR; '18 Jeep GC
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My guy @ Earnhardt told me that he submitted my order to his 'inventory manager' on Thurs. This meant that it never got submitted since I never got an email.

I would call you guy ASAP!

I ordered with Long MacArthur and got an email on Friday.
Thanks. I also ordered from Long MacArthur and followed up with them first thing this morning.

soccer313

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Swung by the dealership down the road to put my order in over lunch. Before I ordered, I sat in a Bronco Sport to see how it fits. Seemed to fit my needs, so I went ahead and had them put in my order.
Now I’m just waiting on the email.
51936142-35E8-49A4-B9A2-D5B55AC37797.jpeg
Wondering If it is better to have a low Priority code or a high one
Sponsored