Not open for further replies.

wyouger

First Name
Williard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ranger
Ok Wyouger, this is the fourth time time you have responded to my original post. Out of respect to your original post, I was just asking a question.

Let me clear up a few things for you. You sir were the one the question was directed. I did Google your screen name and find you are very active on several boards. What I havenā€™t seen is why you feel you have all the inside information. The Ford salesman that makes YouTube videos is a credible source, but after watching his live feeds, he is also in the dark and is very upfront About what he knows or what he doesnā€™t.

If you could just leave me alone, that would be nice. If you chose to continue with your ā€œ Why is it that people always act rudeā€œ rountine, there is nothing I can do about that. Unless there is a ignore button, which I think both of us should use and move on.
First thing let me apologize. It was not my intent to upset you. I think we are both at fault here. I did not know you were asking for my background. You did not respond to one of my posts. You responded to another memberā€™s post. I made the mistake in thinking you were asking for the background of the ā€œfordvideoguyā€. That is who I wanted you to Google as his background is well known and well documented.

I admit I have a chip on my shoulder for people who start a conversation with, ā€œI donā€™t mean to be rudeā€ or ā€œI donā€™t mean to be offensiveā€. After which they usually are.

You donā€™t need to ignore me as I promise not to comment on any of your posts again.

If you still want to ignore me, there actually is an ignore button in this forum. Just click on my icon on any of my posts ant the ignore button is at the bottom.
Sponsored

Clive

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT 2.0
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It looks like the 2023 order guide is not likely to be published with any sort of notice before August. The F150 order banks open on Monday 7/18 and the order guides are not available yet. šŸ˜¬ It could happen sooner for Maverick, but my guess is that it will come down to the wire.

I'm wondering if we will even know the "special private offer" details by the time we need to order. The email said "Please consult with your Ford dealer beginning in August when the 2023 model year Maverick order bank opens to understand more details about this special private offer". @fordvideoguy -Is this something the dealer will be able to check in the system for each customer when the order banks open?

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
It looks like the 2023 order guide is not likely to be published with any sort of notice before August. The F150 order banks open on Monday 7/18 and the order guides are not available yet. šŸ˜¬ It could happen sooner for Maverick, but my guess is that it will come down to the wire.

I'm wondering if we will even know the "special private offer" details by the time we need to order. The email said "Please consult with your Ford dealer beginning in August when the 2023 model year Maverick order bank opens to understand more details about this special private offer". @fordvideoguy -Is this something the dealer will be able to check in the system for each customer when the order banks open?
Agreed, I don't think we will get information until 8/2 on order guides or the private offer information. More than likely private offer amounts probably won't be disclosed until after all the 22 scheduling is done.

ListedGuru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Engine
Undecided
Agreed, I don't think we will get information until 8/2 on order guides or the private offer information. More than likely private offer amounts probably won't be disclosed until after all the 22 scheduling is done.
Will I be able to order a 2023 Hybrid on 8/2? My dealer said only Ecoboost models will be able to be ordered on 8/2 and he was unsure when the hybrids could be ordered.

Also someone else mentioned that due to all the MY2022 Rollovers all the MY2023 Hybrids are filled already and we won't be able to place an order. Can you shed some light on this for me?

Sponsored

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
Will I be able to order a 2023 Hybrid on 8/2? My dealer said only Ecoboost models will be able to be ordered on 8/2 and he was unsure when the hybrids could be ordered.

Also someone else mentioned that due to all the MY2022 Rollovers all the MY2023 Hybrids are filled already and we won't be able to place an order. Can you shed some light on this for me?
From the Maverick Brand Manger today: The order bank is opening for both ecoboost and hybrid on 8/2.

Vols44

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Edge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was told today that Ford will be sending out information on the process to prioritize their 22 orders when entering their 23 order.
The take away here is that @fordvideoguy and the Long McArthur's salespersons will be well informed via memos in the Ford dealer portal. If August 1st rolls around and an MTC posters non-Long McArthur dealer acts like they don't know how to prioritize unscheduled MY22 orders after midnight it's time to be proactive.

Hold your dealer's hand while they log into: https://www.faust.idp.ford.com/Federation/SAMLSSO?issuer=urn:wslx:idp:cookie:to:saml The actual URL is: www.fmcdealer.dealerconnection.com Tell them to search for the MY22 transition to MY23 Ford Maverick procedures and tell them to get smart.

I expect MTC poster will be telling their non LM dealership how things need to go down on 8-2. Don't let them sell you short if you have an unscheduled MY22.

Last edited:

YazYaz

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The take away here is that @fordvideoguy and the Long McArthur's salespersons will be well informed via memos in the Ford dealer portal. If August 1st rolls around and an MTC posters non-Long McArthur dealer acts like they don't know how to prioritize unscheduled MY22 orders after midnight it's time to be proactive.

Hold your dealer's hand while they log into: https://www.faust.idp.ford.com/Federation/SAMLSSO?issuer=urn:wslx:idp:cookie:to:saml The actual URL is: www.fmcdealer.dealerconnection.com Tell them to search for the MY22 transition to MY23 Ford Maverick procedures and tell them to get smart.

I expect MTC poster will be telling their non LM dealership how things need to go down on 8-2. Don't let them sell you short if you have an unscheduled MY22.
I had long talk with my dealership about this issue. This manager was extremely well informed and insisted that Ford has not communicated any process instructions for Aug 2nd. No instructions on:
- How to prioritize the MY22 orders
- What the "special offer" will be
- Will MY22 customers have to sign a new document or are the existing documents sufficient
- Can MY22 orders be "altered" and still receive priority over MY23 orders

The dealership has of course reached out to their Ford Rep but he insists he knows nothing. I am not usually one to bash Ford Corp but this situation very disappointing. This is going to cause major confusion on Aug 2nd.

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm copying and pasting these links. I hope @fordvideoguy will be able to post exactly what a dealer is to know/do so I can be ready when I visit my dealer on 8/2. I want my transition to go smoothly and no hiccups. Then if I get a 22 build, will be even better so I can get the truck I wanted back in 9/21.

Sponsored

mlshirey

First Name
Michael Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
78 SuperBeetle 2018 2022 Maverick XL

Did my paperwork this week. It goes to Corporate 2 August. On that day I go to my dealer and sign for MSRP on 2 ea. Hybrids.

xlt-doug

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick (soon) Escape (current)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My dealer sez + 2% MY23. Got it in writing.
Your dealer seems wise in the ways the Maverick. Maybe he could send his crystal ball šŸ”® to my salesman šŸ¤”

mlshirey

First Name
Michael Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
78 SuperBeetle 2018 2022 Maverick XL
Your dealer seems wise in the ways the Maverick. Maybe he could send his crystal ball šŸ”® to my salesman šŸ¤”
Fortunately for me my salesman is a new hot-shot. I'm good. MSRP garanteed! Gonna be a KLUDGE on 2 August. Let's just see how FMC handles the MY 23 roll-out. Lessons learned, Right Detroit? I'll see 'em in MY 24. I just made sure I'm totally solid with pricing. I'm confident my two color choices (Cyber orange and Carbonized Gray Metallic) will certainly be availble due to popularity and Ford get's $500.00 more for the Orange? Oh well, I like it. A lot. Hope it's available when my Unicorns get built in like 20Billion! Happy Trails and new MSRP's! Time to JUMP!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.