First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Anyone know what models/years have offered Avalanche Gray before? I really liked the looks of Cactus Gray until I saw it in person (ended up looking mint green depending on the angle/lighting). Hoping I can find something on a local lot in Avalanche to help me decide.
I like the greenish tint to Cactus Gray. I'd like it even greener, more like the sage green of the Santa Cruz. Perfect color for a hybrid. Different strokes, yes? 🍏

Live2play2live

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None your business
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I love my Rapid Red FE Hybrid Maverick.
I went with red since black/white tend to show dirt easy, and greys tend to become invisible in incliment weather. I wanted a noticable color.
HPR and CO didn't appeal to me when looking at other models with those colors. RR was the only other one left.

But, like I said, I love my Maverick. And I want a 2nd one with an entirely differnet configuration.
I want the FX4 package, AWD, ICE, Sync 4, the 4K tow.. but I want it in green dangit! Eruption Green at that.

Would be even more awesome if it had the Sandstone color for the interior like my 2020 Escape had. I usually don't like light/tan interiors, but.. that one I loved. But I would be okay if the interior were the same colors as my FE, too. They are 'earthy' enough colors they would look good with EG, too.

Add a +1 to the green team. That's what? Seven of us now? :)
Yes! Give us Eruption green dammit ford. It would almost make up for the fact that I've been waiting 10+ months for a truck I was promised in 4-5 months. You owe me Eruption green! ( Especially since it will be at least another 4-5 months now.)

PA-Homesteader

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Yes! Give us Eruption green dammit ford. It would almost make up for the fact that I've been waiting 10+ months for a truck I was promised in 4-5 months. You owe me Eruption green! ( Especially since it will be at least another 4-5 months now.)
Just do it Ford!!

Sponsored

CACTI_HYBRID

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My current ride, a 2003 Ford Explorer Sport Trac XLT, is what they called True Blue Metallic. It's pretty close to this Atlas Blue. I've enjoyed it but want something different for my Maverick. I'm going for Cactus Gray. I wish it was more of a Sage Green as Ford's current pallette is very monotone and rather boring. 4 grayish tones plus black and white? What's wrong with more color?

Ford Maverick 2023 Maverick New Colors: Atlas Blue, Avalanche Gray IMG_0132-02-01

James D

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volkswagon
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Wow, it will be hard to choose between atlas and alto after seeing the pictures on this video.

TylerDurden

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mercury Marauder & 2002 Ford Explorer
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was also hoping for a green, in fact, I was hoping for a green before it was cool 😎

fishinmagician

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 maverick hybrid XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

My current ride, a 2003 Ford Explorer Sport Trac XLT, is what they called True Blue Metallic. It's pretty close to this Atlas Blue. I've enjoyed it but want something different for my Maverick. I'm going for Cactus Gray. I wish it was more of a Sage Green as Ford's current pallette is very monotone and rather boring. 4 grayish tones plus black and white? What's wrong with more color?

IMG_0132-02-01.jpeg
You will love how easy the cactus gray is to keep clean, compared to that dark blue!

Sponsored

Parabellum

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F-150 5.0 (hopefully soon maverick)
I currently own a guard green f150. I love eruption green or I’d buy the maverick in guard in a heartbeat. I’m surprised they don’t have a green option for them yet.

TylerDurden

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mercury Marauder & 2002 Ford Explorer
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I currently own a guard green f150. I love eruption green or I’d buy the maverick in guard in a heartbeat. I’m surprised they don’t have a green option for them yet.
Guard was a nice color too!