TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick, 2019 Cherokee
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I couldn't find anything Atlas Blue on the lot, no surprise when you barely get any inventory in to begin with, so it was great to see that short video of the '150 in Atlas Blue.
I originally wanted VB, and now that I'm going to order, my big decision was "what color?" I'm thinking it's got to be Atlas Blue which reminds me vaguely of the Sonic Blue of my '03 Ranger, though that had some interesting hues in it. Besides, VB is no longer up for consideration as it's no longer an option.
Sponsored

AndrewinMD

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Seems strange since I thought VB was one of the most popular colors chosen (based on the poll on this site). Love my VB Lariat anyway, and most people that I've shown the truck to have commented on how good the color is. The Atlas Blue does look nice, too, though.

FLAirGunner

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing yet!
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm actually thrill they are offering Atlas Blue, and that's the color I will be ordering. I would have changed to Atlas Blue even if they had continued Velocity Blue! This is great news!

pigsareus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I understand that they wanted to keep rapid red for the first edition, but I'm really surprised they kept Cyber orange as it was probably the least ordered color. I thought for sure Cyber and hot pepper would be dropped for 2023. The color palette for 2023 is too blue and grey. Should have offered a green and a tan/brown color. Was hoping they would drop Area 51 as it will become too common I think.
agree that likely cyber orange was low on the take list but likely that a 'green' would have about the same number of takers. Looks like green represents less than one percent of colors out there : https://www.germaincars.com/most-popular-car-colors/ " By an overwhelming majority, the most common colors for pickup trucks are White, Black, and Silver. These colors are followed by Red and Blue, then Gold, Brown, and Beige. The least common colors for trucks are Orange, Yellow, and Green. " If they had an extensive palette of color offerings green could certanily be an option but when they're dealing with a low priced truck they probably want to limit the offerings to keep the paint inventory costs down.

onetequilatwo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid Lariat Maverick and 2019 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Found this on Ford website thanks to Bronco6g.

Screenshot_20220723-105522_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220723-105533_Chrome.jpg
Thanks but don't understand how the colors in print look different in real life as Alto Blue, which most of the time seems deep blue or black and highly reflective/mirror like,

Sponsored

Dadmezz

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Atlas Blue is what it has to be....bye bye my VB Bird...it wasn't ment to be....brought to me by Ford.

Eagle11

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Boxster S, 2018 BMW M5, Ducati's, Suzuki's
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I love my Cyber Orange Maverick, but I think I'll be ordering a My23 in Alto Blue Metallic Tinted Clearcoat.

Ford Maverick 2023 Maverick New Colors: Atlas Blue, Avalanche Gray 1658681770918

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Porsche Macan S/2023 Integra 6MT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
alright, big plus to you because i was reading cactus gray no longer but replaced with fighter jet blue. but you found at ford cite which authenticates
There was mention of Cactus Gray being replaced by Fighter Jet Gray - but those are the same exact colors by a different name.

Sponsored

pa-outdoorsman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, EB, LUX, FX4, 4K, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Going to switch my Cactus Grey order to avalanche Grey. I think the avalanche would look better with all the black.
Absolutely. That is going to be a very nice combo between the gray and all the black plastic on the exterior of the Mav. The gray is also a really nice combo with the blue and orange interior accents on the interior...

cybex53

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Lincoln Corsair, 22 Ford Maverick, 85 Porsche
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Thad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have no idea what color I will pick. Leaning Atlas Blue.
Sponsored

Last edited: