Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I have been stalking this and another Maverick forum for sometime, but had to sign up and join in today.
I ordered a Lariat Lux, 4K and FX4 in Velocity Blue back on June 16th. Today I received confirmation from my dealer that it has moved to priority 02 (awaiting scheduling).
Too excited!!😀
Welcome and congratssss!!!
Sponsored

Dbarr

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500c, Dodge Grandkidsvan, Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
There are a lot of geopolitical issues that have come to a head that are way beyond Ford's control. There is a slight danger that production might not recover and ordering a car and waiting, sometimes for years, will become the new normal. I certainly hope not and fingers crossed, Ford will have (in the coming year) have manufactured enough Mavs, Broncos and F150 Lightenings for everyone in the world who wants one and can afford it. If this all blows over in 6 months, then forget you ever read this. We are not quite at the craptastic situation of a 70-80s era Soviet citizen dreaming for the day he can buy a Lada, so we shouldn't complain, it could be so much worse.

I haven't seen it discussed on here but there is inflation, especially in the car market. Will Ford honor our reservation prices if this continues? They obviously don't have a legal obligation to do so.
Dang Kimo, who took a leak in your cornflakes? Next you will be telling us Santa is not real…

KimoCarew

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kimo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus ES 300H
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Dang Kimo, who took a leak in your cornflakes? Next you will be telling us Santa is not real…
I hope I am wrong about the supply chain. I don't think Ford ever made more than about 50k hybrids in a year and there is a lot of competition for REEs and Lithium in the automotive space. The car manufacturers are desperately trying to electrify as quickly as possible and the infrastructure isn't there yet. Back in the 90s I worked with a company that was desperate to develop REE refining operations in Lead and Coal mine spoils. Obviously, they weren't successful.

The pent up demand from 2020 coupled with supply chain and manufacturing problems have led to rapidly increasing prices for cars and trucks in the US. These are interesting times in the US auto market. Ford has designed some kick ass products, I hope their good work is rewarded.

Charles

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Edge
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Does anyone know if Ford will directly notify those of us that have placed an order, or will the dealer, or both?

Sponsored

Jukebox Nero

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Maverick Lariat Alto Blue FX4 4k 2.0 EB
I have been stalking this and another Maverick forum for sometime, but had to sign up and join in today.
I ordered a Lariat Lux, 4K and FX4 in Velocity Blue back on June 16th. Today I received confirmation from my dealer that it has moved to priority 02 (awaiting scheduling).
Too excited!!😀
Welcome aboard. I created an account on "another Maverick forum" back in April, but that was just to keep someone from posting there as me here. 😁 Not saying it would happen, but it was no skin off my back to create the account. Glad you chose to head this way. Enjoy your stay.

Unlikely_Username

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Ford Maverick 2022MY Maverick Retail Scheduling Will Now Take Place on Thursday, July 29 Screenshot_20210723-100837_Chrome

Well it's now Friday, did any of our dealer insiders have some more stock orders get scheduled for a 9/6/2021 build week?
Sponsored