JsnMrd

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm leaning on changing my order from XL to XLT. Can the existing order be changed so I won't lose my place in line or they have to place a new one?

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Good to know I can now ignore the scheduling threads for at least another week and a half!

Sponsored

LeersMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Maximus GP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PriusV, Sonata PHEV, F-50 Mavrick Lariat Hybrid FE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm leaning on changing my order from XL to XLT. Can the existing order be changed so I won't lose my place in line or they have to place a new one?
Changed my order for the Lariat from Area51 to Rapid Red and order went to Nov-Dec from Sept-Oct.

Equipenquin

First Name
Benji
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Official info announced today by Ford:
  • 2022MY Maverick Retail Scheduling – 22MY Maverick retails will not be selected for scheduling until Thursday, July 29.
Is 2022MyMaverick something I'm not aware of? Does this include everyone? I'm in Ohio

Snax

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Is 2022MyMaverick something I'm not aware of? Does this include everyone? I'm in Ohio
I believe that's an abbreviation for 2022 Model Year Maverick.

Last edited:

Dan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ahhh so that explains why my Ranger decided to quit working out of nowhere

Hope I get mine scheduled!

Sponsored

KimoCarew

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kimo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus ES 300H
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
There are a lot of geopolitical issues that have come to a head that are way beyond Ford's control. There is a slight danger that production might not recover and ordering a car and waiting, sometimes for years, will become the new normal. I certainly hope not and fingers crossed, Ford will have (in the coming year) have manufactured enough Mavs, Broncos and F150 Lightenings for everyone in the world who wants one and can afford it. If this all blows over in 6 months, then forget you ever read this. We are not quite at the craptastic situation of a 70-80s era Soviet citizen dreaming for the day he can buy a Lada, so we shouldn't complain, it could be so much worse.

I haven't seen it discussed on here but there is inflation, especially in the car market. Will Ford honor our reservation prices if this continues? They obviously don't have a legal obligation to do so.

bgn

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

There are a lot of geopolitical issues that have come to a head that are way beyond Ford's control. There is a slight danger that production might not recover and ordering a car and waiting, sometimes for years, will become the new normal. I certainly hope not and fingers crossed, Ford will have (in the coming year) have manufactured enough Mavs, Broncos and F150 Lightenings for everyone in the world who wants one and can afford it. If this all blows over in 6 months, then forget you ever read this. We are not quite at the craptastic situation of a 70-80s era Soviet citizen dreaming for the day he can buy a Lada, so we shouldn't complain, it could be so much worse.

I haven't seen it discussed on here but there is inflation, especially in the car market. Will Ford honor our reservation prices if this continues? They obviously don't have a legal obligation to do so.
Eh, that's a bit too much doom and gloom for my tastes. 😉

The reality is yes, some parts are facing constraints, but there isn't anything on the Maverick that would truly delay it like the Bronco or Mach-E. It's a parts bin car in so many ways.

DavidS

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Kia Forte
For "Reservations," no they don't have a legal obligation to honor prices. But for orders, I would think that they do.

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have been stalking this and another Maverick forum for sometime, but had to sign up and join in today.
I ordered a Lariat Lux, 4K and FX4 in Velocity Blue back on June 16th. Today I received confirmation from my dealer that it has moved to priority 02 (awaiting scheduling).
Too excited!!😀
Sponsored