Sponsored

2022 XLT Hybrid NO ORDER - I need YOUR help!

• Thread starter Deleted member 19038
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0

Deleted member 19038

Ok, I’m pretty sure that the comment section is going to be fun on this one. If you aren’t interested in helping, move along, no need to leave a comment :)

I’m going to throw a Hail Mary out there. I’m looking for an XLT Hybrid, prefer cactus grey, can be pretty bare bones, but would love the Co-Pilot360 as a must have add on option. Would like to also have hitch, and manual rear window, but not needed.

I’ve got saved searches all over the internet, check them daily, so I’m doing some due diligence on this one.

Here is the ask:

SOMEBODY on this forum has to know of a dealer that has one of these available, or soon to be available, or in production, whatever, doesn’t matter… And I’m wondering if you can message me about it. I’m looking to pick this up as a PERSONAL vehicle.

Not looking to pay over MSRP, willing to put a deposit down to pick the truck up and can drive a few hundred miles if needed (I’m in SLC Utah).

Am I looking for a miracle… yes… Do the stars and the moon have to align… yes… will I get comments about how this is impossible… yes….

BUT…. I believe in miracles. SOOOOO, if you have a tip on where to get this miracle truck, please PM me.

Yours truly,

Crazy guy who’s thinks he might be able to buy a Maverick for MSRP
Sponsored

bearsfan647

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EBike - Future Ford Maverick!
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I passed on an XLT Hybrid lux, cover, mooroof the works this week at sticker because I can’t live with the Area 51 color.

Trust me they are out there, just incredibly hard to find. Don’t wait on any call lists or anything. The best way to find one is to go on the Ford inventory checker or cargurus and sort by newest listed and call the whole list every single day. I’ve made over 300 calls in the past few weeks and have found plenty of canceled orders, but only 1 at msrp.

Long story short is you will have the best chance looking yourself. Anyone on here who has one isn’t paying attention to inventory and anyone who doesn’t would buy it instead.

Good luck!

OP
OP

Deleted member 19038

I passed on an XLT Hybrid lux, cover, mooroof the works this week at sticker because I can’t live with the Area 51 color.

Trust me they are out there, just incredibly hard to find. Don’t wait on any call lists or anything. The best way to find one is to go on the Ford inventory checker or cargurus and sort by newest listed and call the whole list every single day. I’ve made over 300 calls in the past few weeks and have found plenty of canceled orders, but only 1 at msrp.

Long story short is you will have the best chance looking yourself. Anyone on here who has one isn’t paying attention to inventory and anyone who doesn’t would buy it instead.

Good luck!
I appreciate it! I'll do as you suggest!

BygDon

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 XLT, 2023 Maverick XLT ordered
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
At MSRP may be a bit unrealistic. We both live on dealership islands. You in SLC me in Vegas.

Good example, my son has an XL hybrid actually on order from Sept. They got one in with his specs (not actually his order) that I guess the original person passed on. Called my son and basically offered the truck to him at 5k over MSRP. Told them to kick rocks.

So what I'm saying is they won't let one go at MSRP. You can find one but expect to pay for it.
If you manage it then you should also play the lottery

OP
OP

Deleted member 19038

At MSRP may be a bit unrealistic. We both live on dealership islands. You in SLC me in Vegas.

Good example, my son has an XL hybrid actually on order from Sept. They got one in with his specs (not actually his order) that I guess the original person passed on. Called my son and basically offered the truck to him at 5k over MSRP. Told them to kick rocks.

So what I'm saying is they won't let one go at MSRP. You can find one but expect to pay for it.
If you manage it then you should also play the lottery
I appreciate the reply! I should close out this thread, but I was able to find a Base XL Eco for MSRP at a dealer in Washington. Flew up just before Christmas and picked it up, then drove it the 1K miles back to Utah. Loved it, and waiting for my XL Hybrid to come in so I can throw all my fun accessories at the truck.

Took 4 months to find the thing, but love it.

Sponsored

BygDon

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 XLT, 2023 Maverick XLT ordered
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Missing a large amount of information here, like dealership name and such. Could be some of us have a bunch of southwest miles and could grab a quick flight like you did 😉. If they let go at MSRP in December I imagine that they would still be doing so now.

Roscop

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I appreciate the reply! I should close out this thread, but I was able to find a Base XL Eco for MSRP at a dealer in Washington. Flew up just before Christmas and picked it up, then drove it the 1K miles back to Utah. Loved it, and waiting for my XL Hybrid to come in so I can throw all my fun accessories at the truck.

Took 4 months to find the thing, but love it.
Hello, I live in Washington, would you mind replying with the dealership info, thanks!

OP
OP

Deleted member 19038

Absolutely! Worked with Frank at Shelton Ford in Washington. Would recommend the dealer 1000% as they were upfront and honest with everything. They charge a dealer doc fee of $299, and an accessories package for $499 which includes nitrogen in tires, ceramic treatment on paint and windows. Initially I pushed back on this, but after owning the truck, it has made a difference and is well worth it.
Sponsored