Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick Lariat Tremor, 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

It looks like a bunch of cheap addons from eBay.
Sponsored

Tralio95

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tracie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I like the fender moldings. But the more I look at the pictures. I like how all the black moldings break up the cactus gray and makes it more interesting looking. I'm getting velocity blue and I don't know if I would like anything but the fender moldings, and maybe the rain guards.

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I like the fender moldings. But the more I look at the pictures. I like how all the black moldings break up the cactus gray and makes it more interesting looking. I'm getting velocity blue and I don't know if I would like anything but the fender moldings, and maybe the rain guards.
Yeah it is hard to tell whether each of these will look good on its own. Just too much going on - these aren't exactly marketing shots we are looking at here!

TruckGuySC

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
The fender flares are the exact same style as on the Explorer, and judging from the Explorer, they look good.

It could be that Ford is testing different add-ons that could be used in future packages, but not necessarily intended to all be on the same vehicle.

I agree w the previous poster.. the fender flares should be included in the FX4 package.

Sponsored

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It could be that Ford is testing different add-ons that could be used in future packages, but not necessarily intended to all be on the same vehicle.
They'll probably all be available in the future as build tool options. If you look at the Ranger build tool all of these items are there already.

TruckGuySC

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
They'll probably all be available in the future as build tool options. If you look at the Ranger build tool all of these items are there already.
Yes, but when I got the Lariat and FX4 packages on my Ranger, it already came w the fender flares included… and they looked great!

Dr.Steve

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
dr. Steve Bruhle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
looking back on this, this must be prep-production model. look how the exhaust is routed under the rear end...

Sitnbull

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford f-150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Now that all the common future Rust areas are covered up with this Plastic trim, How will we know that our truck is rusting away on us ?

Sponsored

Platinum2

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Pontiac 2.0

Brsbill

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 sta
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I think i'll pass on all of these. The deflectors look bulky and out of place. The rest of it doesn't really appeal to me either
I was saying same thing , why my dealer installed white lightning package are different?

Ford Maverick 2022 Maverick Spied With New Accessories (Black Trims, Hood Bulge / Scoop, Wheel Arches, Window Air Deflectors) 📸 IMG20220719122805

FloodingdowninTX

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
A small truck with reasonable, but not "monster" capabilities, should just look like a pickup.