dano0726

First Name
Daniel
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep JK Wrangler Sport
I'm still gettin' the XL with the steelies, but everything added is not my cup of tea --> I've had enough Jeep flare issues (sun fading to a puke gray) to never deal with that again...

UberGadgetFreak

First Name
Joe
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 16 Mustang
I hate the stick-on window air deflectors. I prefer the ones that ride in the rail like I had on my Ranger. They look so much better:
1626732185518.png

Instead of:
1626732250996.png

I do like the lettering on the tailgate. Going for that with temperature sensitive vinyl on mine.

Amakrida

First Name
Alex
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius
It all looks awful. Like really really bad. Like I hope this is a prank. Was it on a car makeover show called "how to make your brand new vehicle look horribly cheap"?

The black stickers for the tailgate logo are a small maybe, the rest is disgusting.

danduc

First Name
Dan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
I really like the wheel arch protector. Great for us up North with gravel road. My CRV has them and it really protect the body work.

MaverickAngler

First Name
Andy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
I really don’t think it would look bad if color matched
The tailgate makes me wonder if they are planning a platinum/king ranch style package

SgtLip

First Name
Donald
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lexus ES300h Ultra Luxury
Look at all that plastic to fade in the Florida sun. No thanks. My Edge was decked out in dark plastic everywhere that turned almost white after about 5 years parked outside. Never again.
And MORE problems to work around when detailing the truck. I'll pass on ALL of it except maybe the letter fill in.

flashfearless

First Name
Alan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge Limited
That's gonna be a hard no

Ronaldo

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71 bronco, 67 conv Mustang, 93 RX7 R1
Finally the Tijuana Edition, but where is the brama bull on the drivers door? Seriously this could only look passable in black!

Jcj280

First Name
Barry
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 Volvo 940 wagon
Yeahhhh....that's....not my style at least lol. I'm sure somebody you probably don't want to hang out with will love lt.

I personally love the minimalist design of the Maverick. Has a timeless look, reminds me a little of a mid 90's Ranger.

jimmy fitzwell

First Name
jimmy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 pinto wagon, 67 olds 98
Don't want any of it. I live on a gravel road. 235K on my last F150. Pushing 100K on the new one. Never a spot of rust on either. But there are a couple paint chips around the fenders on my new rig.

Aftermarket air deflectors on the windows maybe. Don't know why they don't have rain gutters anymore. Hate rain getting in on my power window switches.

vezpa

First Name
EMG
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
many
Dear God NO! It looks like shit. Like a bad trip to Pep Boys. That hood scoup will make you a laughing stock. Ill post mine when its done so people can see what a nice one looks like.