Sponsored

starquestbd22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Another retail that got bumped up was just posted on reddit.
1629209472099.png

1629209485652.png

(1) Just got a text from my dealer rep (my sister) and just gave me an update saying my truck is going to be built on the week of the 22nd of august. Seemed like they are going in a few weeks early : FordMaverickTruck (reddit.com)
Again...interesting, lol. I was gonna ask if maybe it was the same guy but I see the truck is specced much different.
Sponsored

casanewt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 KIA Sportage X-Line Prestige PHEV
Engine
Undecided
Interesting info. I wonder if Ford decided to put some of the Stock units on hold or swap them to later dates so they can get retail orders produced sooner. That would be fantastic.

casanewt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
Another retail that got bumped up was just posted on reddit.
1629209472099.png

1629209485652.png

(1) Just got a text from my dealer rep (my sister) and just gave me an update saying my truck is going to be built on the week of the 22nd of august. Seemed like they are going in a few weeks early : FordMaverickTruck (reddit.com)
From reddit:

The two pending stock orders for our store just vanished. Poof! Gone. Disappeared. No trace. So they're definitely prioritizing retail aggressively.

casanewt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
More from reddit:

[–] 3 points 7 minutes ago
I just got a call from my dealership in Texas just to let me know my vehicle will be ready for me to drive off the lot by the middle of September, it was early October before this call. The said production got pushed up for a number of vehicles. I'm so excited.

starquestbd22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
More from reddit:

[–] 3 points 7 minutes ago
I just got a call from my dealership in Texas just to let me know my vehicle will be ready for me to drive off the lot by the middle of September, it was early October before this call. The said production got pushed up for a number of vehicles. I'm so excited.
That's pretty crazy but entirely possible. If it get's produced 08/23, surely it could make it to Texas in three weeks. That's great for someone.

Sponsored

bpcooper14

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Nissan Frontier
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This could be good news for a lot of folks. Ford is noticing the interest through retail orders and feedback from interest at dealership trainings. They may be trying to find a way to work through the retail orders so they can start getting stock units produced and out the door to the unsuspecting customer and crank up the prices to offset what us folks have saved through the retail orders.

Charles

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Edge
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Possible that this was a 2.0 Ecoboost fwd with tow package which isn’t an option anymore?
I just went to Price and Build and it allowed FWD w/ 4k tow pkge.

jcsan18

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
So, I keep checking the Owner Ford page and my FordPass app and even though My Vehicles lists the Maverick, I am still not showing anything under My Reservations/Orders, which is odd, since I'm scheduled for production. Any ideas?

I also can't see anything other than the "Your order is confirmed" message on my Ford Owner page.

(I didn't feel like starting a new thread.)

Sponsored

Charles

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Edge
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just got off the phone with my dealer. They have received nothing from FORD regarding the FWD 4K issue.

A Dodge that drives Fords

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Taurus Ford Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I haven't gotten any updates at all. This was the last thing I've gotten from Ford. Any other people not getting updates 😢

Ford Maverick 2022 Maverick Production Date Change Notice – to August 23 (Retail Unit) Screenshot_20210817-114154

mdl20813

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Gray Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

As much as I'll keep my fingers crossed that maybe mine would get bumped up from its original date, it could always be worse. My dad has been waiting for months for his new F-250 build and it was finally going to be delivered at the end of the month. He just got notified today that his truck was on another train that wrecked and his is gone. Supposed to be "expediting" a replacement but who knows how long he will have to wait again.

Rkbrumbelow

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HCH2, Hybrid XLT on order
As much as I'll keep my fingers crossed that maybe mine would get bumped up from its original date, it could always be worse. My dad has been waiting for months for his new F-250 build and it was finally going to be delivered at the end of the month. He just got notified today that his truck was on another train that wrecked and his is gone. Supposed to be "expediting" a replacement but who knows how long he will have to wait again.
Sucks, but it happens, they are doing the right thing in expediting a replacement
Sponsored