Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This is the order entry. Canadian dollars. Does not include the $500 discount:

1623878505343.png
When I look at this numbers, I can't help but think to myself that everything is just rounded up to look nicer on paper. I see a bunch of Canadian Ford managers standing around saying no no no, add $20 there and $50 here!

Conversely, the American listed prices (including the invoice costs floating around) are the complete opposite, down to the dollar odd values. Of course, then my brain is thinking they just set those prices to have themselves perceived as thinking critically about the costs down to the penny, which they would do to give the consumer the impression they are getting a good deal.

There is a cynical, sunny side down to everything apparently :cry::rolleyes::ROFLMAO:
Sponsored

flashfearless

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mav Lariat Hybrid,2014 Ford Edge Limited
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My order will be placed tomorrow.

toddedmond

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Camry xse, 05 Mustang, 15 Cruze LT
Ordered Hot Pepper Red Lariat AWD with FX4 and Luxury package on 6/14 from Moon Township Ford outside of Pittsburgh. Was 2nd Maverick order they placed. Paid $500 refundable deposit. Received confirmation from Ford within an hour.

Jamesscheffer

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Reserved a White Lariat w/ painted rims, sunroof, splash guards, & bed extender on the 8th. Legacy Ford placed the order and I received confirmation from Ford on the 10th.

Jamesscheffer

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Was it just me, or did nobody else need to put down the $100 deposit on the reservation that Ford talks about in the reservation info page? Maybe I missed something.
No deposit for the reservation, but had to deposit $500 with the dealership to place the order.

Sponsored

Jamesscheffer

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
For those of you who have ordered. What did you have to sign and deposit you had to make?
Communicated w/Dealer via text. I didn't sign anything. Paid a $500 deposit over the phone. Sales person sent text when order was submitted. Received confirmation from Ford. Used Legacy Ford, Rosenberg, TX.

spyderman01

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Is there an echo in here?

I also ordered...today...those specs exactly.

You aren't getting it from Granger in Iowa I take it...are you?! :ROFLMAO:
No, Chapmans in PA.

ATXcaraholic

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Smart ForTwo Prime
Engine
Undecided
My first post here and excited about this truck! Also a first time Ford owner. Haven't owned a small truck since 1989 when in high school. I think most trucks are too big these days, even the Tacoma. Can't wait to get mine!

Reserved about an hour and a half on launch day. My dealer just submitted my order yesterday and I received my confirmation Email from Ford. Ordered a Shadow Black Lariat AWD Ecoboost with Lariat Luxury Package w/ CoPilot 360, FX4, Moonroof and Floor Liners with Carpeted Mats.

toddedmond

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Camry xse, 05 Mustang, 15 Cruze LT
Reserved a White Lariat w/ painted rims, sunroof, splash guards, & bed extender on the 8th. Legacy Ford placed the order and I received confirmation from Ford on the 10th.
Be careful of the splash guards, I originally had them on my order, but my salesman told me they are not available yet and might hold up production of my truck. They placed the order minus splash guards.

Sponsored

Jamesscheffer

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Be careful of the splash guards, I originally had them on my order, but my salesman told me they are not available yet and might hold up production of my truck. They placed the order minus splash guards.

Yep, I got a call this morning informing me my order would be delayed if I want splash guards. I've waited over 10 years, so I'm okay waiting a little longer. Hopefully they work all the kinks out by the time they get around to mine. Sales person indicated it'd be around November without, sometime in the Spring if I stick w/splash guards. They'll confirm w/total deal cost on Monday.

Last edited:

Bbot

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape SEL
don't over think it :p A vehicle this new (and probably popular) is probably not going to get discounted much from MSRP in most areas, and they probably won't play the dealer shopping game with you. Visited my local dealer today after making reservation and mentioned guys on here talking 3% off invoice on here. He doesn't think it will work out that way in the end and mentioned mark up being common on Bronco Sport as comparison. I caught a glimpse of a screen showing holdbacks and such and the margin is tiny on these- especially lower end without options.
Everything you said I experienced in person. The dealer gave us a discount off of MSRP then proceeded to add it all back as a dealer charge of $800 plus an ad fee and wanted to charge to fill gas tank.
Ifnyou look close at the delivery fee which is now Mandatory it included an added dealer fee for preparation. If you order a Bronco Sport there is an added fee above delivery. An Advertising fee is bogus as the dealer has yet to run an ad. I,ll wait till after Christmas
and revisit this, after there is adequate supply the dealers will be more willing to talk. For now ,I like the Truck, would like one but I can wait till after the initial units are on the road and work any bugs out.
I really would also like to drive a unit (Lariat) to see if it is quiet inside.

Ron Neal

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sold Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered mine yesterday, no deposit. Lariet (2.0), cactus gray, 4k tow package, 360, full size spare, floor liners w mats. MSRP $29645
Waffling on when to do spray on bed liner but have plenty of time to add it if I want Ford to do it, otherwise I will use LineX and save a few bucks.

L3fty

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Enclave
Reserved on Monday and ordered first thing Wednesday morning. No deposit required.

XLT, Alto Blue, AWD, Lux, full size spare, and all weather floor liners

PapaDave

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT FX4 VBlue & XLT hybrid A51
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yep, I got a call this morning informing me my order would be delayed if I want splash guards. I've waited over 10 years, so I'm okay waiting a little longer. Hopefully they work all the kinks out by the time they get around to mine. Sales person indicated it'd be around November without, sometime in the Spring if I stick w/splash guards. They'll confirm w/total deal cost on Monday.
I ordered the front/rear mudguards too. Willing to wait, get to save up more $ before it arrives.
Sponsored