Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lexus ES300h Ultra Luxury
Just ordered my Maverick last night (8/31/21) after trading in my 2020 RAM 1500 Bighorn. I'm excited about the gas mileage and lower cost of the truck. Got the XLT in Carbonized Gray with lux package, FX4 off-road, 2.0 ecoboost w/ AWD, moon roof, bed extender, and sliding rear window.

Also, the sliding rear window says it requires co-pilot360 but the website did not force add it to my order. I'm wondering if that will delay my order in some way...

I have low expectations for when I'll get the truck but high hopes. I'm stuck driving a loaner vehicle until mine comes!
Welcome to the family and the forum.
Sponsored

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just added my order to the form!
Welcome to the forum. If you ordered a Hybrid, better get comfortable, I believe you'll be awhile. So join in on the fun while we wait for our orders to be pulled.

Sponsored

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
just added mine... again
Well welcome to the forum. Have a seat and look around, you MAY be here awhile. Especially if you ordered a Hybrid.

Gort

2.5L Hybrid
MOTM Winner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 Yaris HB
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just added my order to the form!

Shadow.Black

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Van
I couldn't find one. I just blocked and copied the data into a new spreadsheet, then did some fixup.

It's a bit of work, and of course, after you do, it is immediately out of date. But it allows some searching and sorting.
Het @Administrator we could perhaps get a google docs version to play with ?

Last edited:

DryHeat

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DryHeat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just checked this out on the build page and it seems to be right.

Plus, I clicked the "the detail" button for the CoPilot360 and the last thing it listed was this:
Ford Maverick 📊 Maverick Order Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] 1630625314880

Why would that be the case? I had theories about view obstruction and safety, but they make no sense if the XLT is excepted.

(Of course, my theories often don't make sense. But this seems different...)

Sponsored

audixe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sold it for a Maverick
if you look at the manual rear sliding window information, it says it requires co-pilot360. If you look at the co-pilot360 info it just says optional equipment is the rear sliding window on the XL only.

I hope you guys are right, of course!

audixe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sold it for a Maverick
I just checked this out on the build page and it seems to be right.

Plus, I clicked the "the detail" button for the CoPilot360 and the last thing it listed was this:
1630625314880.png

Why would that be the case? I had theories about view obstruction and safety, but they make no sense if the XLT is excepted.

(Of course, my theories often don't make sense. But this seems different...)
I agree and the website let me order without the co-pilot360. I hope if it does cause an issue it gets caught but I haven’t asked my dealer about it.

jasperpants

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Welcome to the forum. If you ordered a Hybrid, better get comfortable, I believe you'll be awhile. So join in on the fun while we wait for our orders to be pulled.
Yeah, hybrid. My runaround got rear ended 2 months ago and I had been babying it to make it last. It threw a bunch of error codes today so I'm going to be SOL!

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah, hybrid. My runaround got rear ended 2 months ago and I had been babying it to make it last. It threw a bunch of error codes today so I'm going to be SOL!
Bummer. Hope you're not in a hurry. They are pretty slow when it comes to hybrids I'm sure you noticed.
Sponsored