Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid, Subaru Impreza
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
IMG_9122.jpg

This is what my salesperson had to say, I am not sure if my order is reserved, should I try contacting a different salesperson from the same dealership or wait to see what happens?
I'm not sure exactly what "reserved" means? I did that online, but almost immediately I was contacted by my local Ford Dealership and more or less told that if I wanted one I should special order it. Which within 2 days I did. I made an appointment and it didn't take long, but as I've previously said it required a $500 deposit. Hope this helps. Also after I returned from the dealer I got a confirmation of the order directly from Ford. I ordered on 07/07/2021 and I have a priority code of 10 for what it's worth.
Sponsored

DrakoD21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Fusion, 2009 Focus
I'm not sure exactly what "reserved" means? I did that online, but almost immediately I was contacted by my local Ford Dealership and more or less told that if I wanted one I should special order it. Which within 2 days I did. I made an appointment and it didn't take long, but as I've previously said it required a $500 deposit. Hope this helps. Also after I returned from the dealer I got a confirmation of the order directly from Ford. I ordered on 07/07/2021 and I have a priority code of 10 for what it's worth.
I reserved it on the Ford website then got a message from the dealership, and we just did everything over the phone and messages (they asked for Drivers License and to fill out forms) and I haven't received any update yet. Thanks for the info, I will contact someone else from the dealership and ask if everything is correct.

Dreams

First Name
Wendy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Soul
IMG_9122.jpg

This is what my salesperson had to say, I am not sure if my order is reserved, should I try contacting a different salesperson from the same dealership or wait to see what happens?
Ask your sales person for your order summary. That will have both your sales code and order code. You can then confirm with Ford that your order has been placed by your dealership.

Also, make sure the dealership has your email tied in with that order. If they do not, you won't get amails from Ford.

I have a copy of each: the email from Ford, an Order Summary, and the Sales Contract. No money down. Ford is not requiring deposits. Also, I never stepped foot in the dealership. This was all done on phone and through email.

Don Morris

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Ordered on Jun 13 (officially the 14th...13 was Sunday). Carbonized Gray First Edition. Never got a direct email from Ford, but got a copy of the order sheet (with order number) and order verification from the dealer, showing Ford received my order. Submitted my info for the list today.

LeersMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Maximus GP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PriusV, Sonata PHEV, F-50 Mavrick Lariat Hybrid FE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Originally ordered 07/07/21 Area 51 Lariat with Luxury Package & First Edition with Bed Lights & Lock (still don’t understand why Ford only offered the power tailgate lock with the XLT). After seeing the Chicago Auto Show YouTubes, changed the order to Rapid Red adding the rubberized floor mats. Only thing missing: Homelink system (small but would be nice). Order pushed back to Nov-Dec completion, no rush.

Sponsored

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I paid the reservation fee.
Was it just me, or did nobody else need to put down the $100 deposit on the reservation that Ford talks about in the reservation info page? Maybe I missed something.
It all depends on your dealership where you placed your order. Some dealerships don't require a deposit, some do. Some deposits are refundable so if you decide you don't want the vehicle when you see it you get it back and the dealership sells the vehicle. Other dealerships won't refund it, but let you use it towards another vehicle. My dealership wanted a $500 deposit, but it is refundable if for some crazy reason I wouldn't want my Maverick!

Jukebox Nero

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Maverick Lariat Alto Blue FX4 4k 2.0 EB
It all depends on your dealership where you placed your order. Some dealerships don't require a deposit, some do. Some deposits are refundable so if you decide you don't want the vehicle when you see it you get it back and the dealership sells the vehicle. Other dealerships won't refund it, but let you use it towards another vehicle. My dealership wanted a $500 deposit, but it is refundable if for some crazy reason I wouldn't want my Maverick!
Yes, this was back on June 8th, when we were first reserving. At that time, there was little known about the reservation process with the Maverick. We have since hashed out that they didn't require the standard $100 reservation fee they needed for other models. Thanks for the input.

vicmaverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 maverick xlt hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Order confirmed on 7/19/21 for black xlt with spray in bedliner, sliding rear window, full size spare, all weather floor mats, moon roof and 110v outlet

Built online on 7/15, received call/text same day. No deposit or reservation fee. Ordered confirmation email on 7/19.

I didn't get email, but my salesperson forward it to me. Said gm sent order in with salesperson email and not mines. Doesn't know if he can change it so he will update me along the way? Which is fine but I'm sure its possible to add my email to it?

zenithflyer

First Name
slavcha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota tacoma, VW GOLF, HD FLHTCU, Piper Warrior,
reserved xlt, luxury package, sliding rear window, area 51, 360, floor mats.

Sponsored

06Warrior

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Person
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' HD Road Glide, 22’ Sporster S
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered mine yesterday. Carbonized Grey, Lariat, First edition, 2.0 EB, AWD, 4K Towing, Touchlink Bed lighting, Tailgate lock. First vehicle I ever ordered or bought that was pretty much loaded.

millertyme15

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano, Chrysler 200, Jeep Wrangler
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered XLT Hybrid Carbonized Gray, Lux Package, Moonroof, and Tonneau Hard Roll Up Cover

zeketolliver

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hyundai Tuscon NLine
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I submitted my order today (7/20) at Dick Masheter Ford, in Columbus, OH.

Order confirmed 7/21 with a 19 priority code.

Velocity Blue, Lariat, Luxury Package, Hard Roll-up Tonneau. I will get mats installed with Ford points upon delivery.

I wasn't charged $100.00 when I sent my sales lead to the dealer last week. I paid a $500.00 deposit at the dealer today. I am awaiting confirmation of the order.

My sales guy seemed to think I might get mine in November, but I'm hoping I he's nuts, as I'd rather not take mine until January.

Last edited:

Milkaholics

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Pathfinder, Toyota Camry
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Have you already ordered the 2022 Maverick Pickup! If so, share the happy news here!

1. Please use the Order Tracking List Submission Form to add yourself to the list.
2. Post a reply in this thread to let us know.
3. Once your submission is approved it will show up in the list.
4. Be sure to check out the STATS sheet below it for detailed infographics on body style, models/trims, etc.
5. Use the Change Request Form to request any changes to your order info on the tracker list.

I submitted mine

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I added my order to the tracking site earlier this morning, but haven’t seen it updated as of yet. Is there a time lag?
Sponsored