Rickydragon

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.0 Eco AWD Lux Pack 4K Tow Shadow Black
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered 10/12/21 Ecoboost AWD XLT moonroof, LUX Package, tailgate locks and added 4K about a week later. I’m Canadian so we don’t e-mails from Ford, but I am hoping to have it by 3/01/22.
Sponsored

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered my Cyber Orange XLT on 7/8, it shipped on 10/29 - has not arrived in Alabama yet. Dealer is checking with his Ford rep for Missing Maverick!
Well if its cyber orange it shouldn't be too hard to find. 🤭

James Smith

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Ranger
Ordered 10/12/21 Ecoboost AWD XLT moonroof, LUX Package, tailgate locks and added 4K about a week later. I’m Canadian so we don’t e-mails from Ford, but I am hoping to have it by 3/01/22.
I am also Canadian, I ordered on Nov 22, 2021. Ecoboost AWD XLT , with Co Pilot 360, 4 K Tow package and FX 4 off road package. If it takes mine the same time, I guess I could expect it about April 15, 2022.
( I had originally ordered an XL without the 4 k tow) but then decided I wanted that. Upgraded to XLT, which gives Cruise. I figured since I moved to XLT, may as well add the FX 4 . The dealer was not able to actually provide an estimate on the time frame however. Did yours give that estimate ? ( or just hoping by March 1, 2022 ) Thanks

RyonicXLT

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just ordered my fully packaged out XLT in Alto Blue a few days ago! First new vehicle and first time ordering. Was told about 8-12 weeks of wait time. Cant wait to see it!

IdahoMaverickMom

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Faye
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT 2022
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Have you already ordered the 2022 Maverick Pickup! If so, share the happy news here!

1. Please use the Order Tracking List Submission Form to add yourself to the list.
### IdahoMaverickMom, Emmett, Idaho.
Re-order Date: 10/29/2021 due to 10/9/21 date due to dealer trade fell through!
2022 Maverick XLT All-Wheel Drive: 2.0L EcoBoost Engine
* 8-Speed Automatic
* Transmission
* Velocity Blue Metallic
* Navy Pier Unique
Cloth Bucket Front Seats
* 17" Painted Aluminum Wheels
* Standard Package
* XLT Luxury Package
* 4K Tow Package
* Ford co-Pilot360 assist
Corwin Ford Nampa, Idaho​

Last edited:

Sponsored

First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Evo awd, 1951 Ford F1 302, c4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered my cactus gray fx4 10/16/2021. Pat Milligan Ford in Redford, MI. Was told early Feb delivery. Hoping they are correct.
How many Mavericks can they make a day? Sorry if this question has been asked before.

Rickydragon

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I am also Canadian, I ordered on Nov 22, 2021. Ecoboost AWD XLT , with Co Pilot 360, 4 K Tow package and FX 4 off road package. If it takes mine the same time, I guess I could expect it about April 15, 2022.
( I had originally ordered an XL without the 4 k tow) but then decided I wanted that. Upgraded to XLT, which gives Cruise. I figured since I moved to XLT, may as well add the FX 4 . The dealer was not able to actually provide an estimate on the time frame however. Did yours give that estimate ? ( or just hoping by March 1, 2022 ) Thanks
Originally he said 10-12 weeks . Ya right.. I came in here I saw 6 months+. Those were mostly Hybrid though. I talked to him last week and he said it WON’T BE 6 months, 4-5 months max.

tincanddg

First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan pathfinder
Have you already ordered the 2022 Maverick Pickup! If so, share the happy news here!

1. Please use the Order Tracking List Submission Form to add yourself to the list.
2. Post a reply in this thread to let us know.
3. Once your submission is approved it will show up in the list.
4. Be sure to check out the STATS sheet below it for detailed infographics on body style, models/trims, etc.
5. Use the Change Request Form to add your Estimated Build Date and/or request any changes to your order info on the tracker list.

submitted my info.

James Smith

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Ranger
Originally he said 10-12 weeks . Ya right.. I came in here I saw 6 months+. Those were mostly Hybrid though. I talked to him last week and he said it WON’T BE 6 months, 4-5 months max.
Thank you Rick. I guess mine will be about the same . I will be enjoying my much less fancy 2007 Ranger 2.3 litre; Four cylinder , Standard until then. I bought it new, it has been completely reliable . We can only hope the Mavericks will just be as dependable

Sponsored

Rickydragon

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thank you Rick. I guess mine will be about the same . I will be enjoying my much less fancy 2007 Ranger 2.3 litre; Four cylinder , Standard until then. I bought it new, it has been completely reliable . We can only hope the Mavericks will just be as dependable
Good luck with the Ranger. I have an ‘08 Civic. Mine was new too. This will be my first truck. Hopefully they ramp up production in the new year 🤞

nunucello

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Marcello
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

2. Post a reply in this thread to let us know.
3. Once your submission is approved it will show up in the list.
4. Be sure to check out the STATS sheet below it for detailed infographics on body style, models/trims, etc.
5. Use the Change Request Form to add your Estimated Build Date and/or request any changes to your order info on the tracker list.

Just posted my order

GodFatherofTech

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper, Vette, '69 C10, HD Trike
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Added my info