First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
just a head's up on reservations: I reserved mine early this morning and got a confirmation email (no conf #) from Ford fullfillment about 5 minutes later saying my reservation was received and my local dealer would call me shortly. There's 1 particular sales person I am loyal to over there so went and had a visit. Turns out my reservation showed it was for Transit Connect! We didn't need to correct it, but it looked like a SW glitch, so maybe more people had a similar mix up and might want to confirm if dealer not close by.

Oh yeah, and as of 10;00 AM Mountain Time- the Order Book was open for placing actual orders!
just a head's up on reservations: I reserved mine early this morning and got a confirmation email (no conf #) from Ford fullfillment about 5 minutes later saying my reservation was received and my local dealer would call me shortly. There's 1 particular sales person I am loyal to over there so went and had a visit. Turns out my reservation showed it was for Transit Connect! We didn't need to correct it, but it looked like a SW glitch, so maybe more people had a similar mix up and might want to confirm if dealer not close by.

Oh yeah, and as of 10;00 AM Mountain Time- the Order Book was open for placing actual orders!
Mine also showed a transit connect
Sponsored

pig

First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f-150
ordered 6/21. xlt,fx4 package,4k tow package.Disappointed at the lack of sync 3 and hands free phone and auto-up windows without moving up to the lariat trim.

Luchie64

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT, 2019 Escape, 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered 7/5/21, 2.5L Hybrid, XLT w/ LUX & 360, Cactus Gray, Protective Film, Rear window slider... Going to save a ton of fuel money being from California.

anorval

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hyundai Elantra
Ordered mine on the 9th of July - XL trim, 2.5 Hybrid, Velocity Blue, and CP360. Also put my info in the tracker as well!

Sponsored

Jcj280

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered mine July 15th. Just got back from the dealer. XLT with the 2.5L hybrid in Area 51 with the luxury package, manual sliding window, bed extender, Protective film, bed net, roadside kit, and rubber floor liners . MSRP is $27,450, after tax & fees the OTD price is $28,200. Looking forward to it!

Sponsored

TooManyVehicles

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 F150 XLT, 21 BS Badlands, 22 Mav Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I finally got around to entering data on the tracker form
Original order was on 6/11 for FWD/Hybrid Area 51 XLT + XLT Lux + moon + manual rear slider + Co Pilot 360. A couple days ago I updated that to be Cyber Orange Lariat FWD/Hybrid + Lariat Lux + Co Pilot 360 + Moon.

Interesting, my DORA sheet on the updated order shows priority 2, original one had priority code 11. I don't know if that meant that Ford had picked my prior order or that occurred as a result of my order change, or none of the above.

For me, this is a bit of a strange purchase. I already have a 2015 F150 XLT which is in great shape with just under 60K miles. I have no intention of getting rid of it. So I have no pressing need to get this right away (and having the other "real" truck is part of the reason I went Hybrid on this pick - I've never had one and the idea of getting 35-40 MPG is appealing.) This truck will be replacing a 2006 Subaru Outback which just hit 154K miles. It too is working fine (for the most part) which is why I kept it when I got the 2015 F150. I also have others...Thus my handle, TooManyVehicles.

• Haha
Reactions: bgn

thosw

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Entered my order details.

Mdibon

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevy equinox
Ordered my last week. XLT with luxury package. Velocity blue. Super stoked

Ron Neal

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sold Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered 7/8/21

Climo22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord Sport
Order is in. Carbonized Gray XLT equipped with the hybrid engine, luxury package, co-pilot 360, manual sliding rear window. No deposit required and no penalties if I cancel. Excited my first hybrid!
Sponsored