First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Oh thanks! 👍 (I thought it would pop in with the other posts that were ordered 6/14. Didn't scroll down enough, I see.)
Yes that happened to me also "not being grouped by order date".

In the future when you go back to the list be prepared for your entry to move and no longer be # 2735.

For some unknown reason when new entries are added to the database they can be placed earlier and cause your number to increase and move further down the list.

When I go and look for my entry I scroll the list to my old number then continue to scroll further down to find it. Then save the new number for the next time I try to look it up.
Sponsored

XLTLUXRED

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid, Mini 4 door
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

In the future when you go back to the list be prepared for your entry to move and no longer be # 2735.

For some unknown reason when new entries are added to the database they can be placed earlier and cause your number to increase and move further down the list.

When I go and look for my entry I scroll the list to my old number then continue to scroll further down to find it. Then save the new number for the next time I try to look it up.
Thanks for the tips!! Much appreciated.

NoMavyYet

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 f250 2002 Ranger
Just ordered today 10/22/21
Alto blue xlt hybrid, co pilot, rear sliding window, trailer hitch
Wisconsin

Sponsored

Blessedintx

First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Spent several years with a Lincoln/Mercury dealership....the margin b4 holdback is about $ 1200. The dealers may eventually negotiate a discount of eventually $ 500....but vehicle is so new with only these margins...so a dealer isn't likely at this time to swing a deal unless it is getting close to quota end and the dealer is trying to make the quota. Very few dealers will go into that 'hold back' unless it is near the end of the year clearance. This is just what I observed after a few years within the industry. But ..we all know that there are exceptions and different economic times in the car business.
Does paying cash make a difference in price

Blessedintx

First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Status got updated to built and currently awaiting shipment. It now gives me an estimated dealer delivery of 10/22. Ordered it on 6/21. Getting closer!
Was it delivered?

bwf4

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered yesterday, 10/22/21. Alto Blue XLT Hybrid, Luxury Package, Tonneau cover. I added this info to the Google Form.

JohnHartshorn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Toyota Sienna XSE - Mav Hybrid XLT LUX Area 51
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Since it's an Excel spreadsheet, it all depends on how it was last sorted. You can download it to your computer and sort it any way you wish.

T T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 ecoboost premium Mustang convertible
I ordered my Maverick on 10/20/21 not expecting it till spring . I ordered the Area 51 Hybrid XLT lux package with ford 360 , moon roof , soft Tonneau cover with rubber bed mat and the interior floor liners . The luxury package was to hard to pass up with everything that came with it . Trading in my 2015 ecoboost premium Mustang convertible for it . I love the car but epa figures on the Maverick plus the size and ability to do so much more has me considering this trade . Something I thought would never happen . So the wait begins .
Ford Maverick 📊 Maverick Order Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] Maverick

Sponsored
First Name
Paulj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick HEV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Have you already ordered the 2022 Maverick Pickup! If so, share the happy news here!

1. Please use the Order Tracking List Submission Form to add yourself to the list.
2. Post a reply in this thread to let us know.
3. Once your submission is approved it will show up in the list.
4. Be sure to check out the STATS sheet below it for detailed infographics on body style, models/trims, etc.
5. Use the Change Request Form to add your Estimated Build Date and/or request any changes to your order info on the tracker list.

Ordered Velocity Blue XLT hybrid with luxury package 10/22 from Bob Swope Ford in Elizabethtown, KY. Submitted info to form.

Barbara Hollar

First Name
Me n my mav
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Have you already ordered the 2022 Maverick Pickup! If so, share the happy news here!

1. Please use the Order Tracking List Submission Form to add yourself to the list.
2. Post a reply in this thread to let us know.
3. Once your submission is approved it will show up in the list.
4. Be sure to check out the STATS sheet below it for detailed infographics on body style, models/trims, etc.
5. Use the Change Request Form to add your Estimated Build Date and/or request any changes to your order info on the tracker list.

Pluto1930

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Angie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Fusion, Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered Hybrid Lariat - Cyber Orange!

JBnorthTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang, 2013 Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Today I ordered an XLT hybrid with luxury package in velocity blue. It's for my wife. There is no urgent need so we're fine with waiting. It's the first car I've ever ordered so I'm looking forward to seeing how it plays out.

Edit: I submitted the form for the tracking sheet.
Switched from XLT lux to Lariat (no lux), trailer hitch receiver, and 110v outlet. Not mentioned in the previous post, but I had copilot 360 and moon roof on the XLT, which I kept on the Lariat.
Sponsored