First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered my lariat on 6-19 and received a build order on 9-23.
Sponsored

whisper38

First Name
Clarence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
order mine back in June still no vin number, and no production date on my lariat, I contacted ford, all they say is production to start late fall, so what I can't figure out is how others are getting Vin numbers, and I have none. I beginning to think the dealership has scamming me.

AngeloInSC

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Have you already ordered the 2022 Maverick Pickup! If so, share the happy news here!

1. Please use the Order Tracking List Submission Form to add yourself to the list.
2. Post a reply in this thread to let us know.
3. Once your submission is approved it will show up in the list.
4. Be sure to check out the STATS sheet below it for detailed infographics on body style, models/trims, etc.
5. Use the Change Request Form to add your Estimated Build Date and/or request any changes to your order info on the tracker list.

This looks like it was created in Excel. If so, why don't you freeze the title row so when you scroll down it remains visible?

Ribwich

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick, Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The Delivery Date field in the spreadsheet is all kind of messed up.

PDX Mavrix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3
Reservation confirmed 7/13/21. Hybrid Lariat 360 Lux Area 51. No production date, of course.

Sponsored

Pslinga

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Maxima
Status got updated to built and currently awaiting shipment. It now gives me an estimated dealer delivery of 10/22. Ordered it on 6/21. Getting closer!

kingdoms333

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln, Isuzu
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
don't over think it :p A vehicle this new (and probably popular) is probably not going to get discounted much from MSRP in most areas, and they probably won't play the dealer shopping game with you. Visited my local dealer today after making reservation and mentioned guys on here talking 3% off invoice on here. He doesn't think it will work out that way in the end and mentioned mark up being common on Bronco Sport as comparison. I caught a glimpse of a screen showing holdbacks and such and the margin is tiny on these- especially lower end without options.
Spent several years with a Lincoln/Mercury dealership....the margin b4 holdback is about $ 1200. The dealers may eventually negotiate a discount of eventually $ 500....but vehicle is so new with only these margins...so a dealer isn't likely at this time to swing a deal unless it is getting close to quota end and the dealer is trying to make the quota. Very few dealers will go into that 'hold back' unless it is near the end of the year clearance. This is just what I observed after a few years within the industry. But ..we all know that there are exceptions and different economic times in the car business.

Enchalada

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Compass
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

late to the party but just added my info!

VRausch

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT EB 4K Tow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Submitted earlier today since I got a build date for my 9/7/21 order.

Sponsored

VRausch

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT EB 4K Tow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
order mine back in June still no vin number, and no production date on my lariat, I contacted ford, all they say is production to start late fall, so what I can't figure out is how others are getting Vin numbers, and I have none. I beginning to think the dealership has scamming me.
Hybrid order perhaps?

jonboy227

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
explorer, mustang, soon a Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Have you already ordered the 2022 Maverick Pickup! If so, share the happy news here!

1. Please use the Order Tracking List Submission Form to add yourself to the list.
2. Post a reply in this thread to let us know.
3. Once your submission is approved it will show up in the list.
4. Be sure to check out the STATS sheet below it for detailed infographics on body style, models/trims, etc.
5. Use the Change Request Form to add your Estimated Build Date and/or request any changes to your order info on the tracker list.

ordered 8/25
lariat
hot pepper
lux package
co-pilot 360
18in black wheels
just have to sit back and wait

abjbrtd

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)