Mary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hot Pepper Red Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

The lights and red lettering on the black truck look awesome!. I'm thinking of getting a Softopper myself and I have some questions for you. Did you order directly from Softopper, online or call in? Did they ask for/get any discount? How long did it take to get your order from the time you placed it to receiving it?

OP
OP
PanchoMaverick

PanchoMaverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The lights and red lettering on the black truck look awesome!. I'm thinking of getting a Softopper myself and I have some questions for you. Did you order directly from Softopper, online or call in? Did they ask for/get any discount? How long did it take to get your order from the time you placed it to receiving it?
I ordered directly from softopper on the website. I did ask to see if I can get a discount but they said they couldn’t give one out so paid full price. After placing the order I got it 19 days later.

Maverick#2

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hot Pepper Red Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I ordered directly from softopper on the website. I did ask to see if I can get a discount but they said they couldn’t give one out so paid full price. After placing the order I got it 19 days later.
Thanks for the info.

thev8man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid XL, 2023 XLT Tremor
Engine
Undecided
Clubs

Pretty awesome, I'm looking for a softopper.
Booyah 👊🏽 😁 👍🏽 🇺🇸.

Sponsored

Barracuda340

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 Silverado , 07 mustang, 69 barracuda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Nice truck. Do you have pix of the 12V inverter mod in the bed, plus more information on that please.

Dad

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, - Lariat, Hyundai Palisade
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So far I have installed a Softopper, the F150LED Raptor light kit, the 12v Inverter mod in the bed, and OEM-colored lettering inserts.

Will be posting more soon.

Mav Front.jpg

Mav Back.jpg
Looks awesome! To be honest, on some trucks a camper, soft or hard, can ruin the design lines, but the Maverick is simply too difficult to make ugly. Happy trails!
Sponsored