• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 13, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 13, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Georgia 2024 2023 2022 Ford Maverick XL Set of 4 Wheel Tire Combo - FREE New Homelink Mirror $499

uga

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Updated 4-14-24

Buy this set of Like New 2024 Ford Maverick wheels and tires and you will get a FREE New Gentex Homelink Auto Dimming Mirror with Compass. Fits all Mavericks and easy to install. More than happy to install for you if your passing through North Atlanta, Georgia.

No more using a separate remote clicker to open 3 Garage Doors, Entry Gates, or activate Hoemlink compatible Light systems.

4 Like New Takeoffs, Wheels and Tires, Ford OEM TPMS Sensors, Center Caps, and Lugnuts are all included. Size - 17" x 7" Offset - 37 / 37.5 Bolt Pattern 5 x 108mm Finish - Powder Coated Silver Tire Brand - Continental ProContact TX Tire Size - 225/65R17 Treadware rating - 500

Located in North Atlanta, Georgia. If your interested, please send me a private message/start conversation

Ford Maverick 2024 2023 2022 Ford Maverick XL Set of 4 Wheel Tire Combo -  FREE New Homelink Mirror $499 IMG_1759.JPG

Ford Maverick 2024 2023 2022 Ford Maverick XL Set of 4 Wheel Tire Combo -  FREE New Homelink Mirror $499 ad

Ford Maverick 2024 2023 2022 Ford Maverick XL Set of 4 Wheel Tire Combo -  FREE New Homelink Mirror $499 my mirror
Sponsored

Last edited:

Shakesbear

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
J. R.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat AWD, FX4, 4K, Lux, no CP360 assist
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
If a donut will work as a spare without issues (short-term of course), then a 215/60/17 will definitely work. In fact it should work much better than a donut by allowing you to travel farther distances at higher than "55mph" to reach a tire shop to either repair or replace the original tire. I would also think that if you can put a 225/65/17 spare under the belly of the Mav as shown in the link above, you should be able to fit a 235/65/17 spare in the same place. Not sure anything larger would fit under there. Has anyone put a spare larger than 225/65/17 on as a spare on the Mav???

Maverick2023

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
what do you still have for sale? I'm in Atlanta

Sponsored

Aman

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Asif
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Looks like all Mavericks come with two different spare tires:

1. a space saver spare tire, donut, or temporary tire, size T155/70D17
2. If you purchase a hybrid or pay extra for a so called "Full Size Spare" surprise, the size is 215/60R17 . This is not the same as the OEM tire/rim on any Maverick.

This information is shown on the Placard located on the driver side door jam.

Please note, the spare does not have a Ford OEM TPMS factory sensor.

If your looking for a true "Full Size Spare" size 225/65R17, we have a like new with delivery miles, factory OEM Maverick 17" Steel wheel / Continental tire combo. This wheel/tire combo comes with the Ford OEM TPMS factory sensor and will be immediately recognized by your vehicle.

Buy one (1) Ford Maverick Wheel and Tire combo and you will get a FREE New Gentex Homelink Auto Dimming Mirror with Compass. Easy to install and looks factory OEM. No more using a separate remote/clicker to open 3 Garage Doors, Entry Gates, or activate Homelink compatible Light systems.

Size 17" x 7
Bolt Pattern 5 x 108mm
Tire Brand: Continental ProContact TX
Tire Size: 225/65R17
Treadware rating of 500

Located in the North Atlanta Georgia area. PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE/CONVERSATION if interested. $199 local pickup. However, if you have the ability to have shipped at your expense, we will assist in any way possible.

If you have a 2022 XL and looking for cruise control, homelink auto dimming mirror with compass, power lock unlock tailgate, let me know.

View attachment 59851

View attachment 60122

View attachment 60123
can you pls give me your contact information.
Looks like all Mavericks come with two different spare tires:

1. a space saver spare tire, donut, or temporary tire, size T155/70D17
2. If you purchase a hybrid or pay extra for a so called "Full Size Spare" surprise, the size is 215/60R17 . This is not the same as the OEM tire/rim on any Maverick.

This information is shown on the Placard located on the driver side door jam.

Please note, the spare does not have a Ford OEM TPMS factory sensor.

If your looking for a true "Full Size Spare" size 225/65R17, we have a like new with delivery miles, factory OEM Maverick 17" Steel wheel / Continental tire combo. This wheel/tire combo comes with the Ford OEM TPMS factory sensor and will be immediately recognized by your vehicle.

Buy one (1) Ford Maverick Wheel and Tire combo and you will get a FREE New Gentex Homelink Auto Dimming Mirror with Compass. Easy to install and looks factory OEM. No more using a separate remote/clicker to open 3 Garage Doors, Entry Gates, or activate Homelink compatible Light systems.

Size 17" x 7
Bolt Pattern 5 x 108mm
Tire Brand: Continental ProContact TX
Tire Size: 225/65R17
Treadware rating of 500

Located in the North Atlanta Georgia area. PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE/CONVERSATION if interested. $199 local pickup. However, if you have the ability to have shipped at your expense, we will assist in any way possible.

If you have a 2022 XL and looking for cruise control, homelink auto dimming mirror with compass, power lock unlock tailgate, let me know.

View attachment 59851

View attachment 60122

View attachment 60123
Can you pls give me your contact information, i need to buy and install home link mirror i am in Georgia.

Juanderosa

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So adding my experience. I paid for the full sized spare option. In my mind I thought I would be able to rotate 5 tires instead of 4 (which should get you more wear out of your set of tires) . Catch is, the full sized spare uses a different tire than the other 4 (Scorpion) tires, so can't it's truely a spare and not something you can rotate with the other 4. Also, 4 TPMS sensors for 5 tires is also leading to the car barking at me that their is a TPMS sensor failure.

But a full sized spare is a worthwhile option IMHO.

Milous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Alto Blu, LUX, Sunroof, delivered 3/18/22
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Also, 4 TPMS sensors for 5 tires is also leading to the car barking at me that their is a TPMS sensor failure.
? The spare does not have a sensor...

Juanderosa

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
? The spare does not have a sensor...
That’s my point. Spare has no sensor. Regular tire was like 12 psi. Can’t do a 5 tire rotation even if it’s a full sized spare. Plus it kept seeing that the regular tire was low.

OP
OP
uga

uga

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If interested, please start a conversation/private message, no comments here.
Sponsored