• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 13, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 13, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Alabama 2022 Ford Maverick XL 17" steel wheels with center caps and Continental Tires, OEM TPMS sensors

CactusJack

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Like new take offs with center caps, OEM TPMS sensors, and tires, only 900 miles on them!
Size: 17" x 7"
Offset: +37.5
Bolt pattern: 5 x 108mm / (5x4.25)
Center Bore: 63.4 mm
Finish: Powder Coated Silver
Tire Brand: Continental ProContact TX Tire Size: 225/65r17

$400 firm.
$350 firm.
Ford Maverick 2022 Ford Maverick XL 17" steel wheels with center caps and Continental Tires, OEM TPMS sensors 295845539_5223823224337529_6290431958990798387_n
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

CactusJack

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
$350

Don806

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT, Also a 2000 F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

that's a deal IMO........

Sponsored

1darknight

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Jeep Comanche Eliminator,2023 Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I would love to purchase these wheels. I am in Millbrook Alabama, could come today or tomorrow.
Bill S. Please contact me.

OP
OP

CactusJack

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I would love to purchase these wheels. I am in Millbrook Alabama, could come today or tomorrow.
Bill S. Please contact me.
Sorry I am late to reply. They are still available if you are still interested.

OP
OP

CactusJack

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
that's a deal IMO........
I think so as well but I imagine most people would be looking to upgrade like I did so I am sure the market is flooded.

Don806

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT, Also a 2000 F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I think so as well but I imagine most people would be looking to upgrade like I did so I am sure the market is flooded.
I have an XLT and bought a set of steelies w/tires to swap out for the winter months. The salt on the roads is terrible on rims up here

Sponsored
OP
OP

CactusJack

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have an XLT and bought a set of steelies w/tires to swap out for the winter months. The salt on the roads is terrible on rims up here
That makes perfect sense! We haven't seen snow down here in over a decade so I guess that is one reason why I'm not getting much interest =)

uga

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
LOL, that is a pic of my wheels and tires on my deck in Georgia.....................................

OP
OP

CactusJack

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
LOL, that is a pic of my wheels and tires on my deck in Georgia.....................................
Yes, I stole the picture because it was way better than the picture of my 4 wheels and tires stacked up in the low light of my garage. Thank you for taking such a great picture as to allow me to not have to remove my wife's stuff from off the wheels, back both vehicles out and lay down the wheels to take pictures that would hopefully be better than yours. :)
Ford Maverick 2022 Ford Maverick XL 17" steel wheels with center caps and Continental Tires, OEM TPMS sensors 20230719_120722

If you would like me to remove your picture from my post just let me know!

Last edited:
OP
OP

CactusJack

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine