Sponsored

ackables

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Nice video! I really want to see more of these videos looking at the interiors of the Maverick. I don't know if anyone remembers this guy, but saabkyle04 on youtube used to make the best videos for cars. I love the videos that show you every detail you want to see and didn't know you wanted to see.

Sponsored

Ribwich

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick, Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Is that guy a particularly large human being? He makes the truck look a little inadequate.
I think everyone who sits in a Maverick gets stretched to between 6'1" to 6'4".

OC-D

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Download the video now before it gets yanked! But not much new, though the interior looked nice with cyber orange. The blue looked black and he says as much. 🤔

sdr.speng

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I agree - EVERYONE that has reviewed, walk around, tested, posted, videoed the Maverick has been Tall and Large type human beings. I don't ever remember an average size person review video or a lady review. I know the vehicle is smaller than the average truck today (but they are ALL to large), but it would be nice to see a review with a man or lady that isn't Andre The Giant or Fat Albert.

Sponsored

lurch70

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 BMW 330xi, 2019 Volvo XC60
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This Jolly Green Giant appreciates the seating test. It's weird with us tall people ... a lot of us gravitate toward smaller cars.

PIJane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q5
Download the video now before it gets yanked! But not much new, though the interior looked nice with cyber orange. The blue looked black and he says as much. 🤔
Really hoping it looks more blue in person.

CoachJR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 RSX, 1996 Chevy S10 SS
Thanks for the walk around video. The more I see of the interior, the more I wonder who in the heck thought those colors work together?! I don't know if this is calling my name anymore - might wait a year and see if they change interior options. Just my humble opinion.

NewMavIL

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick, 2014 Mitsubishi Outlander
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just so we can say that someone average 5'8" has sat in one. Here is me and my kids at Chicago auto show with XLT Hybrid Area 51. The power driver seat was set all the way back though, but plenty of room for car seats in the rear.

Ford Maverick 2022 Ford Maverick Lariat Walkaround - Cyber Orange and Alto Blue Mav Pic1

Ford Maverick 2022 Ford Maverick Lariat Walkaround - Cyber Orange and Alto Blue Mav Pic2

Ford Maverick 2022 Ford Maverick Lariat Walkaround - Cyber Orange and Alto Blue Mav Pic3

Ford Maverick 2022 Ford Maverick Lariat Walkaround - Cyber Orange and Alto Blue Mav Pic4

PIJane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q5
Thanks for the walk around video. The more I see of the interior, the more I wonder who in the heck thought those colors work together?! I don't know if this is calling my name anymore - might wait a year and see if they change interior options. Just my humble opinion.
I have to say, the Lariat interior is the least appealing part of the Maverick for me. We have two dogs who shed a ton; current car has cloth and it’s a nightmare so swore my next vehicle would have leather (or in this case, pleather). I hope it’s less orangy than it looks with camera lights. (Interestingly enough, I really like the XLT interior with orange accents. I think it’s sporty and sharp… damn those dogs.
Sponsored