First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I love the color scheme in the Lariat! I got my full loaded Maverick Lariat for 32.5K too. Then I spent another $600 for a tonneau cover and mud flaps.
Sponsored

thin_crimson

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have 4,500 on my Lariat FE hybrid, and I absolutely love the interior. The seats feel great and the overall feel and design make it fun to drive.

Having said that, the plastic does make me a little nervous about scratches. I've had my dogs inside once (a half-crazed Goldendoodle and a lapdog Morkie) and didn't have any issues, but I used a backseat dog cover. The only thing I've noticed on scuffs or scratches so far is the lower side door panel, from my shoes brushing it when I get in and out. It's something I can live with, and it's happened in every vehicle I've owned.

Has anyone ever tried the 303 protectant on an interior? I bought some for the outside plastics and vinyls, and I'm wondering if it would make a difference at all on the dash and parts of the interior doors.

Suzukiridr14

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1956 THunderbird , 2016 Acura MDX (Wifes car)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I really don't care for the redesign of the door panels. I would rather have a deep pocket for a small short unbrella, or other things then the tall bottle area. I use the cup holder that's in the center console. It's easier, takes tall bottles, and I don't have to take my eyes off the road to find it. Everyone finds something they would change, all in all, it's the best value out there!

tngreg

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
I have 4,500 on my Lariat FE hybrid, and I absolutely love the interior. The seats feel great and the overall feel and design make it fun to drive.

Having said that, the plastic does make me a little nervous about scratches. I've had my dogs inside once (a half-crazed Goldendoodle and a lapdog Morkie) and didn't have any issues, but I used a backseat dog cover. The only thing I've noticed on scuffs or scratches so far is the lower side door panel, from my shoes brushing it when I get in and out. It's something I can live with, and it's happened in every vehicle I've owned.

Has anyone ever tried the 303 protectant on an interior? I bought some for the outside plastics and vinyls, and I'm wondering if it would make a difference at all on the dash and parts of the interior doors.
Just got my daughter a Morkie...hope he settles down by the 2yr mark. He's love to chew everything...very cute pup though! Feel free to IM me with any Morkie pointers...LOL He's 3.5 mths old now...

Sponsored

Whatthewhat11

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

303 is a good product for preventing stains/easy cleaning and UV protection. It's not going to do anything against physical damage like scratches and scuffs

thin_crimson

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just got my daughter a Morkie...hope he settles down by the 2yr mark. He's love to chew everything...very cute pup though! Feel free to IM me with any Morkie pointers...LOL He's 3.5 mths old now...
Oue Ellie went through a chewing stage her first year or so, but after that she hasn't chewed anything. The only other issue we had was getting her housebroken; seems like it took longer than it should've but it was probably us lol. Beyond that, she's a perfect little lapdog. Loves being held and petted and barking at non-existent things :LOL:

thin_crimson

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
303 is a good product for preventing stains/easy cleaning and UV protection. It's not going to do anything against physical damage like scratches and scuffs
I didn't think it would. I'm mainly more curious if there'd be any reason to put 303 on the dash plastic. I'm not a fan of Armor-All and the other high-gloss products.

BlueSnake77

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT Ecoboost
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I didn't think it would. I'm mainly more curious if there'd be any reason to put 303 on the dash plastic. I'm not a fan of Armor-All and the other high-gloss products.
I've always used the low gloss protectants, especially on my dash. Many companies offer them usually called "natural" shine. I've used the Armor-all detailer for years. Nice low gloss finish.

Just a few:

MaverickGal

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Laurie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Sponsored

thin_crimson

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I've always used the low gloss protectants, especially on my dash. Many companies offer them usually called "natural" shine. I've used the Armor-all detailer for years. Nice low gloss finish.

Just a few:

Thanks for the links!

Mavonorder

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well, I would say those with a dog should look elsewhere for a truck. As for me, I am very easy on everything I own so we shall see.
Holy crap...I didn't even think about dogs!!! I have 3 Yorkie mixes!! They are going to tear up my interior😱

Mavonorder

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have two dogs and I am hopeful this interior is better than cloth. I got the leather (fake?) and have a seat cover that wraps up the entire back seat and doors so we will see if that keeps it clean. Also, the leather won't hold hair nearly as bad. Haven't taken the dogs for a ride yet, but we will see how it goes :)
Can you provide the brand of back seat cover that wraps up the doors? Thanks!

Mavonorder

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Disagree. The Hybrid engine is much more reliable than ecoboost. You better put an oil catch can on that thing if you want to get any kind of long term reliability out of it.
I've been looking into adding a catch can but it seams they do little to prevent carbon buildup on the back side of the valves so I may pass on adding a catch can and will plan on having the valves walnut shell blasted to clean the valves at about 70k miles.

ehauser

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mazda 3, 2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid