First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Love the interior on my xlt! It doesn’t look cheap at all. Love the color combo! First thing my wife said when she saw it was “I really like how the interior looks with the orange.“ I bought some 303 protectant I will spray on the plastic.
Sponsored

Bob The Builder

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Butch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Cherokee ** 2023 Mav FX/4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Holy crap...I didn't even think about dogs!!! I have 3 Yorkie mixes!! They are going to tear up my interior😱
3 Yorkies?!?! Holy cow, yeah, be careful. We have 1 Yorkie and we are going to have to be super duper careful. But.....in all fairness to the Mav, no vehicle shy of a Bradley Fighting Vehicle could stand up to those sharp nails. :LOL:

Reeder

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I paid 33k+TTL for my loaded Mav. The interior is more than great at that price. I haven't experienced any sorta of wild scratching and that's with having a 6 month old puppy all over the back seat for a 3500 mile roadtrip.

With the budget materials aside it's hands down one of the coolest and refreshing interiors I've dealt with. Just a easy and practical setup with a hint of class. It's my vibe and I'm stoked on it.
I have hybrid xlt and love everything about this vehicle. I also love the touches of orange, even got a black pet seat cover with orange trim for rear seat, looks perfect. Love the flat dash as can sit dog bowl on there to fill, which cannot do with most dashes. It's super easy to clean too. Got my 2 mini Aussies short vehicle type leash that keeps them harnessed safely but are able to move around but wouldn't go flying if I have to brake hard.

lajlmt

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Maverick XLT LUX
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Well, I would say those with a dog should look elsewhere for a truck. As for me, I am very easy on everything I own so we shall see.
I have a cloth protector that hangs over the doors!

Sponsored

lajlmt

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Maverick XLT LUX
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Cambug27046

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'98 F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I have a cloth protector that hangs over the doors!
I ordered a pair for mine last night - several folks have said that is the way to go on any door you want protected . With them and the hammock style seat cover I think it will contain a 110 lb shepherd .

Hardening2753

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I don't even have to read it to say I love it. Having the Lariat, I absolutely love the two-tone treatment. Nothing in the interior is a typical black or grey. Everything is either Navy Pier Blue or Desert Brown which is an absolutely gorgeous combo. It's nothing like any interior on the market. The only gripe is how everything is easy to scratch. As long as I don't touch anything too much, it looks flawless. But I can forgive it. I fully realize this vehicle was built on a strict budget in order to keep its affordable pricing. The fact that fully-loaded it's just over $35,000 (before stealership markups) it's a phenomenal value. I love the Maverick and have no regrets with it. I just hope it's reliable long-term. I do have the Ecoboost which I can safely say is far more reliable than the 2.5L Hybrid that's been subject to questioning on this forum.
How has the plastic heald up? Any more scratches?

MightyMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

How has the plastic held up? Any more scratches?
There were some new ones that popped up after the airbag recall. One on the upper right portion of the dash and a couple on the driver-side a-pillar. The rear doors are scratch free since nobody sits back there and the passenger front door is pretty good, just one or two minor ones where the touch points are. However, both b-pillars are pretty well chewed up thanks to the bulky plastic buckle that slams against it when you take your seat belt off. Even the upper gauge cluster hood has scratches from my sun shade rubbing against it when I either put it up or take it down. That shouldn't happen. A sunshade is meant to touch the plastics. It's inevitable and if that's enough to scratch it, than the plastic is just too cheap. Yes, it's a budget truck but there's lesser vehicles with more forgiving plastics and the Maverick should be no exception.

Hardening2753

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

There were some new ones that popped up after the airbag recall. One on the upper right portion of the dash and a couple on the driver-side a-pillar. The rear doors are scratch free since nobody sits back there and the passenger front door is pretty good, just one or two minor ones where the touch points are. However, both b-pillars are pretty well chewed up thanks to the bulky plastic buckle that slams against it when you take your seat belt off. Even the upper gauge cluster hood has scratches from my sun shade rubbing against it when I either put it up or take it down. That shouldn't happen. A sunshade is meant to touch the plastics. It's inevitable and if that's enough to scratch it, than the plastic is just too cheap. Yes, it's a budget truck but there's lesser vehicles with more forgiving plastics and the Maverick should be no exception.
Dang that sucks. I feel that there's not much to do to avoid scratches from what you describe sounds like the plastic is rather cheap
Sponsored