First Name
Any
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Your $1,495.00 destination fee will carry your Maverick from this location to your dealership ...

Ford Maverick 2022 Ford Maverick Factory Location.. destination fee Hermosillo Sonora Mexico
Sponsored

balucipher

First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator, 2021 Tesla Model Y
Destination fee is fixed as the average cost for Ford to deliver the vehicle to dealerships around the country. Generally sucks for people living near the factory, pretty good deal for folks like me living in the tip of America's wang.

SuckLemons

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Toyota Tacoma 🌮
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Destination fee is fixed as the average cost for Ford to deliver the vehicle to dealerships around the country. Generally sucks for people living near the factory, pretty good deal for folks like me living in the tip of America's wang.
So it’s your fault…. 😤

Haha, all good. Just excited to get mine eventually!

Sponsored

hsinking1932

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford should provide the picking-up-your-car-at-the-factory-door option. Destination fee free! There will be a good party outside their gate. Think about how many Tacos they can sell🤣🤣

Snax

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Think about how many Tacos they can sell🤣🤣
You have to go to the Toyota factory to get Tacos!*

*For those not in the know, Tacoma drivers often refer to their trucks as "Tacos."

JASmith

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 1500
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
But since they don't offer the ability for dealers or consumers to pick it up from the factory, its idiotic to have it as a separate line item and is done so that they can advertise a lower price than the vehicle is actually priced at, in the case of the Maverick that magic "under $20K!".

For example, my brother lives near the Hyundai plant in Alabama and yet the delivery charge for the naturally aspirated Tucson is just as high as the hybrid Tucsons that they ship all the way from Korea.

Several times it has been suggested that we should create laws to make them include the destination fee, that seems to grow over time, in all pricing advertisements or remove it entirely as a separate line item since its non-negotiable and always baked in.

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I live in Tucson, AZ which is only 246 miles from the factory to my dealership!! I should a BIG discount in the delivery charge! Of course they won't do that!! :mad: Charging a flat fee for everywhere in the county is :poop:!

Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
most of that destination fee is used to pay bribes to the cartels to let the trucks pass without problems. :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored